- New Hampshire fast food workers gear up for 1st strike Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Fast food workers are set to walk off the job in New Hampshire's largest city to demand an hourly wage of $15 and union rights.
- Verizon Wireless Arena to be renamed 'SNHU Arena' Updated: Feb-02-16 9:30 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester will be getting a new name.
- Manchester police chief testifies at congressional hearing Updated: Jan-27-16 12:12 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Manchester's police chief has testified at a congressional hearing in Washington on the opioid abuse epidemic in New Hampshire.
- Annual farm and forest expo ends in Manchester Updated: Jan-23-16 8:27 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Aspiring farmers can learn about everything from ducks to dairy goats as the 33rd Annual NH Farm and Forest Exposition wraps up in Manchester.
- Vacant building fire in Manchester appears suspicious Updated: Jan-22-16 4:37 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Fire officials are investigating an early-morning fire in Manchester that they have deemed to be suspicious in nature.
- 2 in New Hampshire plead guilty to bank robberies Updated: Jan-21-16 3:57 pm
Augusta, Maine - Two New Hampshire residents face up to 25 years in prison after pleading guilty to armed robbery charges stemming from a string of bank robberies last year in Maine and New Hampshire.
- US Supreme Court won't take up death inmate's appeal Updated: Jan-19-16 3:07 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to review a petition from New Hampshire's only death row inmate to review his case.
- Manchester man pleads guilty to voting in 2 other towns Updated: Jan-19-16 1:09 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A Manchester man has pleaded guilty to charges he gave false addresses and voted in two other towns on Election Day in November 2014.
- Maple syrup meeting to look at beetles, climate change Updated: Jan-19-16 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Maple syrup producers are going to discuss getting rid of a destructive beetle, low-cost digital instruments and the impact of climate change on the sugar maple at their annual meeting Jan. 23.
- 4-star admiral to keynote annual MLK dinner in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-18-16 11:01 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's annual "Keeping the Dream Alive" dinner honoring the work of Martin Luther King Jr. will feature as keynote speaker the U.S. Navy's first female, African American four-star admiral.
- ACLU sues Manchester, says city violates panhandlers' rights Updated: Jan-13-16 11:34 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire American Civil Liberties Union is suing the city of Manchester and a police officer, accusing the police department of violating panhandlers' rights.
- New Hampshire police investigating pedestrian fatality Updated: Jan-10-16 12:27 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in New Hampshire's largest city say a woman struck by a car Thursday night has died of her injuries.
- Planned Parenthood to endorse Clinton in New Hampshire Updated: Jan-10-16 8:22 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Planned Parenthood's political arm is backing Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary for president.
- Inmate who briefly went missing turns himself in Updated: Jan-09-16 3:06 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Authorities say a minimum security inmate at a New Hampshire halfway house suspected of escape turned himself in when he heard his name on the news.
- International robotics competition begins Saturday Updated: Jan-09-16 9:01 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Teenagers around the world are learning what's involved in this year's FIRST Robotics Competition.
- 2 sought in attempted robbery in which suspect was shot Updated: Jan-08-16 7:44 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester are searching for two women in connection with the attempted robbery of a woman who shot and injured a suspect.