- Doctor at jail temporarily barred from practicing medicine Updated: May-03-16 10:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A doctor at a New Hampshire jail has been temporarily barred from practicing medicine at the facility following claims that he failed to provide inmates with adequate medical care.
- Rally seeks to foster fairness, justice for immigrants Updated: May-01-16 8:57 pm
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Social justice advocates in New Hampshire are making the rejection of racism, xenophobia and anti-Muslim sentiment the themes of their annual May Day Rally for Immigrant Justice.
- Academic achievement program passes 25,000 graduates mark Updated: May-01-16 10:39 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire program that encourages high school students to take challenging classes with an emphasis on science and math is celebrating passing the 25,000 graduates mark in its 10th year.
- Hassan starts study of health care worker shortage Updated: Apr-30-16 11:46 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan is creating a commission to study New Hampshire's shortage of health care workers.
- Victim advocates criticize deputy sheriff's sex case defense Updated: Apr-30-16 9:43 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Victim advocates in New Hampshire say they're stunned by a former deputy sheriff's defense that the inmate he was convicted this week of sexually assaulting during transport lured him into having sex with her.
- Annual expo to feature local foods, decor, artwork Updated: Apr-30-16 8:29 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire-made products are in the spotlight this weekend at the annual "Made in NH" expo in Manchester.
- Deputy found guilty of assaulting inmate during transport Updated: Apr-28-16 7:06 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A former county deputy sheriff has been found guilty of raping an inmate he was transporting to a women's prison last summer.
- Manchester VA improves number of claims paid, officials say Updated: Apr-28-16 3:29 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Officials with the Manchester VA Medical Center say they have more than doubled the amount of claims paid out following complaints over delayed payments to local health care providers through the Veterans Choice Program.
- PFOA-affected residents may need bottled water all summer Updated: Apr-25-16 4:29 am
LITCHFIELD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services officials say residents of roughly 400 homes affected by PFOA contamination may need to drink bottled water all summer.
- Children's savings account programs spread in New England Updated: Apr-23-16 10:58 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is considering a new program to help children save money for college, but the proposal lags years behind other nearby states in timing and target population.
- Police say man used false info to get driver's license Updated: Apr-23-16 10:56 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say they have charged a Massachusetts man with using false information to obtain a driver's license.
- Police: Shots fired near school, no one struck Updated: Apr-21-16 9:57 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a Manchester high school has taken precautions after a report of shots fired in the area.
- Firefighters seeks public's help in Manchester brush fires Updated: Apr-21-16 5:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Firefighters are asking the public for help in finding out what caused three large brush fires that broke out in New Hampshire earlier this week and damaged 5 acres.
- Police: Motorcyclist dies in collision in Manchester Updated: Apr-21-16 4:08 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Authorities say a 21-year-old New Hampshire man has died in a motorcycle crash in Manchester.
- Man's jail death adds new face to debate on marijuana laws Updated: Apr-20-16 2:36 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The recent death of a man who was behind bars on a pot possession charge has put a new face on the debate over decriminalizing marijuana in New Hampshire, the only New England state without some form of marijuana decriminalization law.
- The Latest: Man in jail for pot died from fentanyl overdose Updated: Apr-20-16 2:34 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Latest on the death of a New Hampshire man behind bars (all times local):
- Pedestrian struck by car, injured in Manchester Updated: Apr-15-16 1:57 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A pedestrian has been struck by a car in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire suspects chemical emissions tainted wells Updated: Apr-13-16 6:47 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire says emissions of a chemical used to make Teflon coatings may be the source behind the contamination of more than 40 wells in several towns.
- Manchester, Berlin holding job fairs Updated: Apr-07-16 12:44 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Workers are being sought at two job fairs, in Manchester and Berlin.