- No arrests will be made in Weare fatal shooting Updated: Apr-23-14 7:49 pm
- New Hampshire ex-priest gets jail time for thefts Updated: Apr-23-14 2:20 pm
- NH police say teens borrow, flee with cell phones Updated: Apr-22-14 10:52 am
- Manchester senators adversaries in penalty vote Updated: Apr-18-14 4:22 pm
- How NH senators voted on death penalty repeal Updated: Apr-17-14 1:49 pm
- New Hampshire hospitals share innovations Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 am
- Homeless woman enters apartment, falls asleep Updated: Apr-16-14 9:35 am
- Shaheen thanking NH police who responded to Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 10:23 am
- New Hampshire ready to start 2 new drug courts Updated: Apr-13-14 2:14 pm
- National Guard members honored at ceremony Updated: Apr-13-14 11:01 am
- New Hampshire judge: Hospital tax unconstitutional Updated: Apr-11-14 6:53 pm
- Man arrested in connection with bank robbery Updated: Apr-11-14 3:07 pm
- US to Manchester district: Improve minority access Updated: Apr-10-14 4:59 pm
- Driver, out of gas on I-93, struck, hospitalized Updated: Apr-10-14 12:58 pm
- Hassan to throw out 1st pitch for NH Fisher Cats Updated: Apr-10-14 6:20 am
- No charges filed in hospital-jail disturbances Updated: Apr-09-14 2:48 pm
- Suspect in bank robbery demanded cash in note Updated: Apr-09-14 10:53 am
- New Hampshire groups host immigrant job fair Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 am
- NH home invasion convict sent to New Jersey prison Updated: Apr-08-14 2:35 pm
- Safety work starting on NH Route 101, I-293, I-93 Updated: Apr-08-14 5:19 am
- New Hampshire senators address state's heroin woes Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 am
- Porn warrant for NH man whose parents died in fire Updated: Apr-04-14 4:50 pm
- 3-day Made in NH Expo starts Updated: Apr-04-14 6:05 am
- NH man sentenced on drug, firearms charges Updated: Apr-02-14 6:41 am
- Man who drove at police, others gets 10-28 years Updated: Apr-01-14 4:28 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - After an eight-month investigation, New Hampshire Attorney General Joseph Foster said Wednesday there is not enough evidence to charge a Weare police officer who authorities say shot and killed a drug suspect in August.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire priest who was the former leader of one of the nation's top clergy treatment centers was sentenced Wednesday to serve at least four years in prison for stealing $300,000 from a hospital, a dead priest's estate and the state's Roman Catholic bishop.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire police are warning pedestrians to think twice before lending their cell phones to strangers.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The opposing votes cast by Manchester's two Democratic senators reflect the deep divide of lawmakers and residents on the topic of repealing the state's centuries-old death penalty.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Senate voted 12-12 Thursday on a measure to repeal the death penalty, meaning the repeal effort failed. Here's how individual senators voted. A "yes" vote is in favor of repeal.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire hospitals trying to both improve quality and lower costs are sharing their strategies at a luncheon in Manchester.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, say a woman rocking her baby to sleep was startled when a woman she didn't know walked into her home, sat in a rocking chair and fell asleep.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire judge says a pair of drug courts could open as soon as this fall in Hillsborough County if a federal grant comes through.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - More than 100 members of a New Hampshire Army National Guard unit are being honored in Manchester.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire should have stopped collecting a Medicaid Enhancement Tax from hospitals three years ago, a state judge ruled this week, calling the tax unconstitutional.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a man suspected of robbing a bank in New Hampshire has been arrested in Massachusetts following a car accident.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's largest school district must to do more to enroll minorities in college and career prep courses and should consider revising how it assigns students to strict academic levels, the U.S. Department of Education said Thursday.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say the driver of a Jeep has been hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after he ran out of gas on Interstate 93 in Manchester, New Hampshire, and was struck by a tractor-trailer, ejecting him from the vehicle.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - It's opening day for the New Hampshire Fisher Cats.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office is not filing any criminal charges in the case of a man involved in physical confrontations with hospital and jail guards.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are looking for a man who robbed a People's United Bank.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Refugees and immigrants who are graduating from New Hampshire colleges will get a chance to meet with prospective employers at a job fair just for them.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man serving a life sentence for killing a woman and maiming her daughter in a 2009 home invasion has been moved to a New Jersey prison.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Department of Transportation is starting a safety improvement project in Bedford and Manchester involving the installation of median barriers to prevent vehicle crossovers along a six-mile section of Route 101, Interstate 293 and Interstate 93.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators are working with law enforcement leaders and public health officials to address the state's heroin epidemic.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire authorities have issued an arrest warrant for a 38-year-old Manchester man who vanished after a suspicious fire at his home killed his parents.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The 19th "Try it and Buy it" Made in New Hampshire Expo is taking place in Manchester.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man has been sentenced to 10 to 40 years in prison following his conviction on a variety of drug charges.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man who nearly ran down Manchester police, a paramedic and a pedestrian with his car will spend 10-28 years behind bars.