- Attorney general's office calls fatal shooting a homicide Updated: Aug-31-15 11:02 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office is calling a fatal shooting in Manchester a homicide.
- State struggles to expand beds for drug treatment programs Updated: Aug-29-15 10:49 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Roughly 40 people wait for treatment at Serenity Place in a given week, hoping for a spot in one of the program's eight beds for drug addiction treatment.
- Parking pass to start at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Updated: Aug-28-15 4:06 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is starting a program for people who park there frequently.
- Ayotte hosts Budget Committee field hearing in Manchester Updated: Aug-26-15 5:08 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte is holding a Budget Committee field hearing in New Hampshire to explore the problem of tax-related identify theft.
- State to hold public hearing on medical marijuana dispensary Updated: Aug-25-15 3:04 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - State and local officials say they're hearing little negative feedback in communities that will soon be home to long-awaited medical marijuana dispensaries, although some residents are seeking reassurance about security.
- Cops: Man tries to kidnap girl, confesses to being on meth Updated: Aug-20-15 10:59 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police say a New Hampshire man walked into the yard of a Manchester home, grabbed a 6-year-old's hand and tried to walk away.
- New Hampshire man charged in fatal shooting Updated: Aug-18-15 10:46 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Authorities say a 32-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a man found in a Manchester apartment.
- Lawmakers seek to expand services at youth detention center Updated: Aug-17-15 4:49 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Lawmakers are considering expanding the state's juvenile delinquents center in Manchester to provide substance abuse and mental health treatment for teenagers not sent there by the court system as part of an effort to better use the sprawling space.
- New Hampshire to hold first state poetry festival next month Updated: Aug-16-15 10:49 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire will soon have its own poetry festival.
- Manchester couple charged with using heroin near infant Updated: Aug-15-15 1:44 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Manchester police say a couple has been arrested for using heroin near their baby.
- Thousands to race 5K in Manchester Updated: Aug-13-15 4:04 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The 23rd annual Cigna/Elliot Corporate Road Race is scheduled in Manchester, focusing on corporate team participation and encouraging individual racers in the 5K event.
- Teachers rally over mayor's decision to veto contract Updated: Aug-11-15 10:26 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Manchester's school board has passed a vote of no confidence for the city's mayor over his decision to veto a three-year contract for teachers.
- Make-A-Wish builds man cave for teenage cancer survivor Updated: Aug-10-15 6:05 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Make-A-Wish Foundation has given a Manchester teenager who survived cancer the man cave of his dreams.
- New Hampshire man may face charges after ATV accident Updated: Aug-09-15 3:25 pm
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man injured in an all-terrain vehicle may be facing criminal charges.
- Fate of jacket still uncertain, headed back to lower court Updated: Aug-09-15 1:25 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The fate of a police jacket worn by a New Hampshire man found not guilty of impersonating an officer remains uncertain.
- New Hampshire voters assess GOP presidential hopefuls Updated: Aug-08-15 9:28 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A trio of televised events in the past week corralled the large and unruly field of Republican presidential hopefuls but brought little clarity to a cluttered field, even in a state that for months has been lavished with attention from candidates.
- Man pleads guilty to conspiracy in prostitution case Updated: Aug-07-15 10:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Massachusetts man has pleaded guilty in federal court in New Hampshire to conspiring to transport a minor to engage in prostitution at a Salem hotel.
- Mount Washington College in Manchester to close next year Updated: Aug-06-15 1:20 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Officials say a Manchester, New Hampshire, college is closing next year due to declining enrollment.
- Former, present foster care youth to attend conference Updated: Aug-06-15 4:05 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - More than 100 youth who are currently or were formerly in state care are participating in an all-day conference in New Hampshire.
- GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in debate preview Updated: Aug-03-15 11:07 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Republican Party's presidential class demanded aggressive steps to curb illegal immigration, seizing on a delicate political issue while facing off in New Hampshire on Monday night during a crowded and pointed preview of the 2016 primary season's first full-fledged debate.
- Food bank to install processing facility for retail wing Updated: Aug-03-15 10:44 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Food Bank is working to install a revenue-generating food-processing unit within its warehouse in Manchester.
- 2 firefighters hurt in Manchester fire Updated: Aug-02-15 2:43 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Fire officials in New Hampshire say two firefighters have been injured battling a large fire that swept through two buildings in Manchester.
- New Hampshire, Washington schools offer political course Updated: Aug-02-15 12:14 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A new course being offered by George Washington University and Saint Anselm College promises to provide insight into both the national political establishment and the day-to-day grassroots campaigning in New Hampshire.
- Graham says he can win New Hampshire - and McCain agrees Updated: Aug-02-15 1:53 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Lindsey Graham says he's confident he can win the Republican presidential primaries in New Hampshire and his home state of South Carolina, two of the first voting states in the nomination contest.
- Man sees hand sticking through NH sewer, another man rescued Updated: Aug-01-15 12:56 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A man was rescued from a sewer in Manchester, New Hampshire after a passerby saw a hand waving at him from the drain.