- Cochran: Corps adds $14M for Mississippi projects Updated: Mar-07-14 8:29 am
- City of Greenville hires pay consultant Updated: Mar-06-14 4:41 am
- County jail could soon have better eyes inside Updated: Mar-06-14 4:20 am
- Dragon boat festival coming to Greenville Updated: Mar-02-14 12:07 pm
- 2 states on different paths with US Highway 82 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:04 pm
- Greenville roadwork back on track Updated: Mar-01-14 10:34 am
- Third suspect arrested in grocery robbery Updated: Feb-26-14 4:29 am
- Greenville woman gets 5 years in fraud case Updated: Feb-24-14 8:20 pm
- Armed robbery, gun convictions bring 20 years Updated: Feb-21-14 11:49 am
- Alcorn State holds off MVSU 67-63 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:50 pm
- Making downtown the place to live, again Updated: Feb-15-14 10:04 am
- 21 roads on repair list Updated: Feb-11-14 3:39 pm
- Trial reset for May in Greenville bank robbery Updated: Feb-08-14 4:14 pm
- Woman charged with smuggling into jail Updated: Feb-07-14 4:08 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi is one of only four states receiving additional funds from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for dredging and flood control along its major tributaries, according to U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The City of Greenville is spending $10,845 to determine the competitiveness of its current salary levels for city workers.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The Washington County Board of Supervisors is advertising for bids on a new camera system for the jail.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Greenville soon will add a boat festival to its cultural offerings.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The sign to the east of the Greenville Bridge is unambiguous: road closed.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The city's public works department has gone back to work on a weather-delayed road project.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A third suspect has been arrested related to a robbery and shooting at Greenville's Min Sang Grocery on Jan. 3.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A 31-year-old Greenville woman has been sentenced to five years in prison for three counts of Medicaid fraud.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A Greenville man has been sentenced to serve 20 years in prison for a restaurant robbery in 2012.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Cleveland's vibrant downtown renewal began a decade or so ago when a hometown contractor turned developer set his sights on renovating a vacant, multi-floor building and converting it to housing.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Washington County is planning to repair about 21 local roads this year.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The trial for a man charged with a bank robbery in the Mississippi Delta has been rescheduled for May 19.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A 24-year-old Greenville woman has been charged with attempting to smuggle contraband into the Washington County Regional Correctional Facility.