- City granted $800K for levee walking trail Updated: Apr-24-14 4:46 am
- Silver to stay in Mississippi for now Updated: Apr-23-14 9:31 am
- Work resumes on roads torn up for repaving Updated: Apr-13-14 2:40 pm
- Take a tour on Lake Washington Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
- Century-old building getting a facelift Updated: Apr-07-14 4:04 pm
- Greenville planning forums set for next week Updated: Apr-04-14 4:38 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The city of Greenville has received $800,000 to build a 1.7-mile walking trail along the top of the Mississippi River levee.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The U.S. Department of Transportation has ordered Silver Airways to remain in Meridian, Hattiesburg and Tupelo until a replacement airline is found.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Things are looking up for Washington County residents living on roads torn up last year for repaving, only to have the county run out of money for the job.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A narrow two-lane road framing Lake Washington showcases many antebellum homes, some built as far back as the mid-1800s. While a handful have fallen into a state of disrepair over the years, others have been passed down through generations and boast original chandeliers that once were fitted with candles.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Renovation of the century-old Delta Teaching Supply building in downtown Greenville is expected to be completed this month.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Greenville officials will be out next week asking local residents what they think the city needs in a long-range plan.