- Work resumes on roads torn up for repaving Updated: Apr-13-14 2:40 pm
- Take a tour on Lake Washington Updated: Apr-12-14 11:04 am
- Silver Airways leaving Miss. airports Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- Century-old building getting a facelift Updated: Apr-07-14 4:04 pm
- Greenville planning forums set for next week Updated: Apr-04-14 4:38 am
- New industrial park advances with grant Updated: Mar-22-14 12:04 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Things are looking up for Washington County residents living on roads torn up last year for repaving, only to have the county run out of money for the job.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A narrow two-lane road framing Lake Washington showcases many antebellum homes, some built as far back as the mid-1800s. While a handful have fallen into a state of disrepair over the years, others have been passed down through generations and boast original chandeliers that once were fitted with candles.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Regional carrier Silver Airways is pulling out of four airports in Mississippi - Greenville, Hattiesburg, Meridian and Tupelo - and Muscle Shoals, Alabama
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Renovation of the century-old Delta Teaching Supply building in downtown Greenville is expected to be completed this month.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Greenville officials will be out next week asking local residents what they think the city needs in a long-range plan.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Just south of the former Fruit of the Loom plant and the barb-wired fence that surrounds the Washington County Regional Correctional Facility west of U.S. Highway 82, lie 695 acres of fertile farmland.