- Murder conviction results in life sentence Updated: May-22-15 4:23 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A 44-year-old Greenville man has been sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of murder in a fatal shooting in 2013.
- Federal lawyers seek consolidation of Mississippi schools Updated: May-20-15 1:31 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Testifying for the federal government, a Vanderbilt University professor says the Cleveland school district's desegregation proposals are insufficient to entice white students to enroll at the city's historically black high school and middle school.
- State approves new mosquito pesticide Updated: May-13-15 4:52 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Long at a disadvantage in the ceaseless war against mosquitoes and the diseases they bear, the Mississippi Delta is about to catch a break.
- $330K grant to help replace city's aging sewer system Updated: May-12-15 4:19 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The city of Greenville will spend $439,000 to make extensive sewer repairs.
- All third-graders pass reading test in 2 school districts Updated: May-08-15 8:02 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Performance among Mississippi schools and school districts varied widely on the state's third-grade reading test.
- SeaPort Airlines seeks to leave Greenville Updated: May-07-15 4:04 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - SeaPort Airlines is seeking federal approval to end service between Greenville and Memphis.
- Greenville police officer charged in slaying of her husband Updated: May-05-15 7:11 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - A Greenville police officer is charged with murder in the shooting death of her husband.
- Greenville holds emergency session after 2 more killings Updated: Apr-25-15 4:17 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The City Council has approved a plan to provide overtime pay to facilitate more police patrols in the city after two separate killings in Greenville this past week.