- Greenville competing for disaster funds Updated: Aug-23-15 11:37 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - The City of Greenville is getting into a competition for a grant to help to improve areas once devastated by the 2011 flood.
- Relief wells installed along Mississippi River levee Updated: Aug-20-15 4:47 am
AVON, Mississippi - Four years after the 2011 flood, the 212-mile long levee is still trying to recover. But not for much longer as more than 40 relief wells are being installed in Avon and a handful more are being placed in other Delta towns, thanks to federal money given to the Mississippi River and Tributaries Project.
- Mars Food's Greenville plant renovations delayed Updated: Aug-19-15 4:52 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Design delays are pushing the start of work on Mars Food's $31 million to modernization of its Greenville plant into 2016.
- New airline to offer flights from Greenville to Nashville Updated: Aug-10-15 4:53 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Boutique Air will begin service to Greenville on Oct. 1.
- 5 in running for Greenville's next mayor Updated: Aug-07-15 5:05 pm
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Five people have qualified for run for the Greenville mayor's office.
- 3 plead guilty in robbery, shooting at Greenville grocery Updated: Aug-05-15 4:05 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Three men involved in the 2014 robbery and shooting at Min Sang Grocery have pleaded guilty in Washington County Circuit Court.