- Second Shawnee school adds swimming to roster Updated: Dec-03-13 2:20 pm
- St. Gregory's Univ. to add swimming, lacrosse Updated: Nov-27-13 3:22 pm
- Interior Sec. Jewell signs tribal agreement in OK Updated: Nov-25-13 1:58 pm
- St. Gregory's historical building restored Updated: Nov-09-13 5:29 pm
- Shawnee police investigating attempted kidnapping Updated: Nov-09-13 5:16 pm
- Earlsboro woman named 2013 Andrus Award recipient Updated: Nov-08-13 6:25 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Shawnee, a town of 30,000 about 45 minutes outside of Oklahoma City, will soon be home to the only two colleges in the entire state offering varsity collegiate swimming and diving.
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - Men's and women's swimming and diving and men's lacrosse will be added to the roster of varsity sports at St. Gregory's University next school year.
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - U.S. Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell signed an agreement Monday with the Citizen Potawatomi Nation that gives them greater control of their trust land.
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - Two years after the strongest earthquake in Oklahoma history rocked the tiny campus of St. Gregory's University, alumni, monks and community members are celebrating the completion of restoration work on the campus' main building.
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - Police in Shawnee are looking for suspects in the attempted abduction of a high school student as she walked to school.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A resident of Earlsboro has received AARP Oklahoma's highest award for her dedication to helping make life better for others.