- Chile woman dismembers partner, boils corpse Updated: Apr-07-14 12:14 pm
- Nursing home fire kills 10 in Chile Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Chile: some services restored after quake Updated: Apr-04-14 4:53 pm
- Chileans worry over string of 300 quakes in north Updated: Mar-25-14 12:33 am
- Anglo American halts mine in Chile after violence Updated: Mar-24-14 8:35 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - A Chilean woman shot and dismembered her partner, before boiling the corpse for hours in a pot.
SANTIAGO, Chile - A Sunday morning fire tore through a nursing home in southern Chile, killing 9 seniors and their caretaker.
IQUIQUE, Chile - Chilean officials said Friday that water, fuel, electricity and other essential services are being re-established three days after a powerful magnitude-8.2 earthquake rattled the country's far north. But pockets of poor people living in damaged homes, shantytowns and tents were still suffering the brunt of the disaster, and the hypothermia death of a newborn raised the quake's toll to seven.
SANTIAGO, Chile - More than 300 earthquakes have shaken Chile's far-northern coast the past week, keeping people on edge as scientists say there is no way to tell if the unusual string of tremors is a harbinger of an impending disaster.
SANTIAGO, Chile - British mining company Anglo American Plc has halted operations at its Los Bronces copper mine in Chile, saying it wants to guarantee safety of its employees after violent protests by contractors.