- Katherine Boo to receive Lovejoy Award in Maine Updated: Aug-29-15 10:04 am
WATERVILLE, Maine - A former Washington Post reporter who won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing dire conditions in group homes for the mentally disabled will be this year's recipient of Lovejoy Award at Colby College.
- Pakistan court bans film after suspected militant complains Updated: Aug-20-15 11:40 am
ISLAMABAD - A lawyer for a suspected Pakistani militant wanted by the U.S. said Thursday a court has banned an upcoming Bollywood movie that imagines his client being assassinated.
- Asia's 'infrastructure gap' threatens to hamper growth Updated: Aug-18-15 3:05 am
MANILA, Philippines - Looking out at bumper-to-bumper Monday morning traffic crawling along the Philippine capital's main avenue, taxi driver Ranilo Banez shook his head in frustration.
- India court orders new tests on Nestle's Maggi noodles Updated: Aug-13-15 7:13 am
NEW DELHI - Food and drinks giant Nestle is hopeful of selling Maggi noodles in India again after a court on Thursday ordered fresh testing of the popular snack banned across India for unsafe levels of lead.
- Building collapses outside Mumbai after heavy rain; 12 dead Updated: Aug-04-15 3:07 am
MUMBAI, India - Twelve people were killed early Tuesday when an old building on the outskirts of Mumbai collapsed after days of heavy rain, an Indian official said.