- Lawmaker: Planned Parenthood 'the real culprit' for violence Updated: Dec-01-15 3:31 pm
DENVER - A Republican state lawmaker in the Denver suburbs says that Planned Parenthood is "the real culprit" for violence.
- Charges filed against 2 men in cab driver's death Updated: Dec-01-15 1:00 pm
DENVER - Prosecutors have charged two men in connection with the fatal shooting of a Denver cab driver.
- Manning lent Osweiler a helping hand on big win Updated: Nov-30-15 5:52 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - This is Brock Osweiler's team - for now, at least. And everybody's on board, including Peyton Manning.
- Ward suggests full-time officials as a fix Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 pm
DENVER - Denver Broncos safety T.J. Ward, one of the most-flagged and heavily fined players in the NFL this season, recently ripped the officials, suggesting the way to fix the league's spotty officiating is to give the men in stripes full-time jobs.
- Ward, Williams expected to miss time with sprained ankles Updated: Nov-30-15 3:45 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos are bracing for extended absences from safety T.J. Ward and run-stuffer Sylvester Williams, who went for MRIs Monday on high ankle sprains.
- Denver International Airport has busiest day on record Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 am
DENVER - Officials say Denver International Airport has set a new passenger record during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Osweiler gets first comeback win, Broncos beat Pats 30-24 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:55 am
DENVER - Brock Osweiler engineered his first comeback win in only his second NFL start.
- Broncos beat Patriots 30-24 on Anderson's OT run Updated: Nov-30-15 1:59 am
DENVER - Filling in for Peyton Manning. Facing Tom Brady - and a two-touchdown deficit in the fourth quarter.
- Imperfect: Pats defense folds in 30-24 OT loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 1:31 am
DENVER - It was hardly unthinkable that New England's undefeated season might come to an end against Denver.
- Despite national oil slowdown, Weld County wells booming Updated: Nov-29-15 6:02 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Despite a general slowdown in oil drilling across the Denver-Julesburg Basin and elsewhere, Weld County is on track to top 100 million barrels of oil this year.
- Denver controls South Alabama in 69-56 win Updated: Nov-28-15 7:55 pm
DENVER - Bryant Rucker shot 6 for 6 from the field for 16 points and had a career-high eight assists while Marcus Byrd added 16 points and five rebounds to lead Denver over South Alabama 69-56 on Saturday.
- Leonard scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets 91-80 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:01 am
DENVER - Kawhi Leonard is on quite a roll. The reigning NBA Defensive Player of the Year also is being noticed for his play on the offensive end.
- How Black Friday played out around the country Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- Panthers DT Edwards looks at chances for 16-0 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:31 pm
Panthers defensive tackle Dwan Edwards admitted Monday in the back of his mind he's thought about Carolina's chances of going 16-0 in the regular season this year.
- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Engesser scores 25; Denver beats Idaho State 79-69 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:31 pm
DENVER - Nate Engesser made five 3-pointers and scored 25 points to help Denver beat Idaho State 79-69 Wednesday for the Pioneers' fourth straight victory.
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Emmanuel Sanders uses JUGS Machine in backyard to stay sharp Updated: Nov-25-15 6:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Pro Bowl receiver Emmanuel Sanders considers it the best $2,200 he's ever spent.
- More snow headed to Colorado mountains, Front Range Updated: Nov-25-15 4:28 pm
DENVER - More snow is set to follow a cold front that has moved into Colorado.
- Snow could cause Thanksgiving travel problems in the West Updated: Nov-25-15 2:56 pm
DENVER - A storm left ice and snow on roads in Montana on Wednesday and could cause headaches for those traveling in Wyoming for Thanksgiving before it moves into Colorado.
- Lion cubs now on exhibit at Denver Zoo Updated: Nov-25-15 2:48 pm
DENVER - A pair of two-month-old lion cubs has made their public debut at the Denver Zoo.
- Children's advocate is ombudsman at state protection agency Updated: Nov-25-15 2:21 pm
DENVER - An experienced advocate for abused and neglected children now leads a state agency dedicated to the same mission.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- 2nd man arrested after bank robbery, carjacking, shootings Updated: Nov-24-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Police have arrested a second man suspected in a bank robbery, a carjacking and two shootings in suburban Denver.
- 6 Denver deputies on restricted duty after jail inmate dies Updated: Nov-24-15 10:30 pm
DENVER - Six Denver sheriff's deputies were placed on restricted duty while authorities investigate an incident at the downtown jail involving an inmate who later died, the latest problem for a troubled agency trying to reform after a series of misconduct and excessive-force allegations.