- Marijuana sales tax results expected this week Updated: Mar-10-14 3:04 am
- Police investigating fatal hit-and-run in Denver Updated: Mar-09-14 4:10 pm
- Twin Tunnels expansion project continues Monday Updated: Mar-09-14 12:05 pm
- Man charged in fatal stabbing in Arvada convicted Updated: Mar-08-14 1:02 pm
- Zoo hopes to find mates for 2 African wild dogs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:38 am
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Appeals court allows suit against Colorado tax law Updated: Mar-07-14 6:13 pm
- Bones aren't enough to say how Denver woman died Updated: Mar-07-14 2:46 pm
- Taxis, limos upset over rules for tech competition Updated: Mar-07-14 2:44 pm
- Suburban Denver fire suspect seen on TV surrenders Updated: Mar-07-14 1:44 pm
- Colorado judge orders death penalty case unsealed Updated: Mar-06-14 8:37 pm
- Remains could be those of missing Denver woman Updated: Mar-06-14 6:53 pm
- Accused rapist dead of apparent suicide in Denver Updated: Mar-06-14 5:39 pm
- Colorado looks to restrict cellphones in cars Updated: Mar-06-14 4:46 pm
- Broncos release CB Champ Bailey Updated: Mar-06-14 4:39 pm
- AP source: Broncos expected to release Bailey Updated: Mar-06-14 2:10 am
- Nuggets end skid by beating Mavericks 115-110 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:02 am
- Denver's Brown Palace Hotel sold to Dallas group Updated: Mar-05-14 5:44 pm
- Suburban Denver man charged with pimping teens Updated: Mar-05-14 2:24 pm
- Fire burning in Thornton condo complex Updated: Mar-04-14 11:12 pm
- Republican group shows support for gay marriage Updated: Mar-04-14 7:46 pm
- Nuggets fortify defense in effort to end skid Updated: Mar-04-14 6:27 pm
- Colorado governor says he supports gay marriage Updated: Mar-04-14 5:46 pm
- Coroner says Oklahoman killed in Colorado pileup Updated: Mar-04-14 2:40 pm
- Colorado caucuses begin nomination process Updated: Mar-04-14 1:02 pm
DENVER - Colorado is waiting for its first look at the recreational pot market this week when the Department of Revenue reports how much dispensaries paid in sales taxes in January.
DENVER - Police say a pedestrian was killed in a hit-and-run accident in southwest Denver.
DENVER - Transportation officials will begin rerouting traffic on Interstate 70 on Monday to allow crews to widen the westbound bore of the Twin Tunnels in Idaho Springs.
DENVER - A 53-year-old man has been convicted of first-degree murder in a fatal stabbing in the Denver suburb of Arvada.
DENVER - Denver Zoo officials say they hope to find mates for two new female African wild dogs now on display.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
DENVER - State lawmakers opposed to Colorado's landmark Taxpayer Bill of Rights won another legal victory Friday as the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled their lawsuit challenging the law can proceed.
DENVER - Investigators say the recently discovered remains of a Denver woman who disappeared nearly three years ago do not provide enough evidence to determine how she died.
DENVER - Frustrated and angry, more than 100 cabbies pulled up outside the Colorado Statehouse early this legislative session to protest tech startups known as ridesharing services.
THORNTON, Colorado - A man suspected of starting a fire at a suburban Denver condominium complex has surrendered.
DENVER - A judge has ordered files in the case of a Colorado death row inmate to be unsealed.
DENVER - Authorities say recently discovered remains are likely those of a Denver woman who disappeared nearly three years ago.
DENVER - A Denver District Court judge declared a mistrial in a serial rape case Thursday after the defendant apparently killed himself.
DENVER - A Colorado lawmaker who has received complaints from constituents about drivers distracted by their cellphones is proposing banning their use in cars unless people use a hands-free device.
DENVER - Champ Bailey spent a decade with the Denver Broncos, making eight Pro Bowls and picking off 34 passes even with quarterbacks only reluctantly glancing his way.
DENVER - Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
DENVER - Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
DENVER - Denver's historic Brown Palace Hotel has been sold to Crow Holdings Capital Partners, part of Dallas real estate giant Trammel Crow.
ARVADA, Colorado - A suburban Denver man is accused of luring teenage girls into lives of prostitution with the promise of free methamphetamine.
THORNTON, Colorado - A fire has heavily damaged at least two buildings in a suburban Denver condo complex.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group of Republicans has come out in support of legalizing gay marriage in Utah and Oklahoma, arguing that allowing same-sex unions is consistent with the Western conservative values of freedom and liberty once championed by Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.
DENVER - Brian Shaw found himself in a downright defensive mood at practice.
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper has come out as a supporter of gay marriage.
DENVER - The coroner's office says the person killed in a massive weekend traffic pileup near Denver was a woman from Oklahoma.
DENVER - The long slog to the major party's primary ballots is beginning with caucuses across the state.