- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- Colorado police prepare for possible Super Bowl rowdiness Updated: Feb-05-16 2:12 pm
DENVER - Denver police are rooting for a Broncos Super Bowl victory as much as anyone, but they are urging fans keep the postgame revelry in check.
- Documentary of rodeo legend Casey Tibbs nearly finished Updated: Feb-05-16 9:14 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - A Denver filmmaker producing a documentary about rodeo legend Casey Tibbs hopes to wrap up the project this month.
- Colorado right-to-die bill approved by House panel Updated: Feb-05-16 2:25 am
DENVER - A Democrat-led state House committee has approved a Colorado right-to-die bill that would provide a legal option for the terminally ill to end their lives.
- Klingberg's goal early in OT lifts Stars to 4-3 win over Avs Updated: Feb-05-16 1:09 am
DENVER - Stars defenseman John Klingberg wanted to catch the goalie off guard as he led a 3-on-1 rush in overtime.
- Mayor's use of city funds for Super Bowl trip to get review Updated: Feb-05-16 12:19 am
DENVER - The Denver Board of Ethics will review plans for the city to fund Mayor Michael Hancock's family trip to watch the Broncos play in the Super Bowl.
- Denver rallies from 15-point deficit to beat IUPUI, 53-51 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:39 pm
DENVER - Thomas Neff made a go-ahead 3-pointer with a minute left and Denver rallied from 15 points down in the second half to beat IUPUI 53-51 on Thursday night.
- Biker clubs claim self-defense in deadly Denver brawl Updated: Feb-04-16 7:21 pm
DENVER - Two biker clubs that clashed during a weekend motorcycle show in Denver say their members acted in self-defense during the brawl that left one person dead and seven others shot, stabbed or beaten.
- Former RTD manager convicted of taking bribes Updated: Feb-04-16 5:19 pm
DENVER - A former manager for the Denver-area Regional Transportation District has been convicted of taking bribes from a contractor.
- Colorado grants rebate to planned JonBenet Ramsey film Updated: Feb-04-16 10:57 am
DENVER - Colorado has granted financial incentives to a team planning a film about the killing of child beauty pageant star JonBenet Ramsey in 1996.
- Regional carrier Republic Airways plans to end DIA services Updated: Feb-04-16 1:24 am
DENVER - Republic Airways Holdings has warned the state of its plans to lay off 158 workers and close down its operations at Denver International Airport.
- Denver Zoo tiger exhibit to give visitors an up-close look Updated: Feb-04-16 1:10 am
DENVER - Denver Zoo officials say they will be opening a new tiger exhibit that will give visitors new ways to connect and interact with the animals.
- Former owner of Denver pot shop pleads guilty to possession Updated: Feb-03-16 4:39 pm
DENVER - A former owner of a Denver medical marijuana dispensary has pleaded guilty in connection with federal raids on Colorado pot businesses.
- In Colorado, fears about InBev's entry into craft beer Updated: Feb-03-16 12:09 pm
DENVER - In a former bakery south of downtown Denver, Matthew Fuerst makes beer flavored with ingredients like Hatch green chiles that he chops by hand. He saves money on heating bills by pushing up space heaters against his fermenting tanks and covering the tops with blankets. He's invited homebrewers who want to break into the industry to use his expensive brewing system to try making larger batches.
- Tornadoes in the South; snow in Plains and Upper Midwest Updated: Feb-03-16 2:33 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Tornadoes touched down in Mississippi and Alabama as thunderstorms swept through the area Tuesday, while a powerful snowstorm buried parts of Colorado and Nebraska in more than a foot of snow before crawling into the Upper Midwest.
- Jury backs Varlamov in civil case, awards Avs goalie $126K Updated: Feb-02-16 11:29 pm
DENVER - A jury on Tuesday sided with Colorado Avalanche goalie Semyon Varlamov in a lawsuit filed against him by a former girlfriend who claimed he beat her during an argument in 2013.
- Fast-growing motorcycle group is largely for law enforcement Updated: Feb-02-16 5:51 pm
DENVER - One of the nation's fastest-growing motorcycle clubs is composed largely of military, police officers and prison guards. It also embraces the regalia and traditions of outlaw biker gangs - a choice that has provoked deadly clashes with other groups.
- Storm shuts down eastern Colorado highways, closes schools Updated: Feb-02-16 12:27 pm
DENVER - A powerful winter storm has shut down highways in eastern Colorado, closed many schools and slowed down traffic at Denver International Airport.
- Nuggets end Raptors' 11-game winning streak, 112-93 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:38 am
DENVER - The Toronto Raptors were ready for Danilo Gallinari. They didn't have an answer for Nikola Jokic.
- The Latest: Witness heard shot, saw biker holding gun Updated: Feb-01-16 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Latest on shooting and stabbing incident that left one dead and seven others injured at a motorcycle expo (all times local):
- Denver in store for its first big snowstorm of the season Updated: Feb-01-16 8:19 pm
DENVER - A weather system that blew in from California left air travelers stranded on Monday and dumped steady snow on the Denver area in what is expected to be the first big snowstorm of the season.
- Ward, Stewart vow to return from injuries for Super Bowl Updated: Jan-30-16 2:08 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - T.J. Ward's Super Bowl guarantee doesn't exactly possess the same sort of sizzle as Joe Namath once promising - and delivering - a win.
- Nick Kasa finds home with Broncos just before Super Bowl Updated: Jan-29-16 2:13 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Last Sunday, Nick Kasa was like any other fan of the Denver Broncos.
- Manning won't share retirement plans on eve of Super Bowl Updated: Jan-28-16 7:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning may have told Bill Belichick, "This might be my last rodeo," but he's not telling anyone else anything about his thoughts on retirement.