- Water taxi service grounded at north Lake Tahoe Updated: May-24-15 8:19 pm
TAHOE CITY, California - A pilot water taxi service on Lake Tahoe's north shore is being grounded after three years in operation due to concerns over ridership and funding.
- Historic Glenbrook locomotive set to steam back to life Updated: May-21-15 2:41 pm
RENO, Nevada - For 140 years, the Glenbrook locomotive has helped write the history of Nevada and Lake Tahoe.
- Threatened trout return to Nevada's Truckee River Updated: May-11-15 1:14 pm
RENO, Nevada - Lahontan cutthroat trout are successfully reproducing in the lower Truckee River in what experts are calling a major milestone in efforts to restore the population once on the brink of extinction.
- Owners: Major Tahoe resort expansion on hold due to lawsuit Updated: May-10-15 10:40 pm
HOMEWOOD, California - The massive expansion of the Homewood Mountain Resort on Lake Tahoe's west shore is on hold again due to ongoing litigation, its owners said.
- Pipeline would provide new water for North Valleys Updated: Apr-30-15 1:55 pm
RENO, Nevada - Reno's primary water provider is poised to tap a new source of water that has sat unused but largely ready to go for nearly a decade.