- 6 inches of snow in Reno, traffic snarled Updated: Dec-03-13 8:52 pm
- 2 who die in Truckee due to carbon monoxide ID'd Updated: Nov-30-13 6:25 am
- River Ranch on Truckee River for sale for $5M Updated: Nov-26-13 7:04 am
- Colo. bicyclist dies after Tahoe hit-and-run Updated: Nov-22-13 3:40 pm
- Memorial erected for CHP trooper killed in 1963 Updated: Nov-15-13 1:47 pm
- 116-mile Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway is two-thirds done Updated: Nov-10-13 7:07 pm
- Test to determine if rare fox spotted near Tahoe Updated: Nov-09-13 7:13 pm
- Stretch of Truckee River close to restoration Updated: Nov-09-13 6:46 pm
- CA man busted with 138 lbs. pot on I-80 at Donner Updated: Nov-08-13 3:34 pm
RENO, Nevada - A winter storm dumped about a half foot of snow on the Reno area Tuesday, sending state workers and school children home early, snarling city traffic and slowing the flow of Interstate 80 over the Sierra as the system moved across the northern half of Nevada ahead of a bitter cold front.
TRUCKEE, California - A criminal investigation into the deaths of two men in Truckee due to carbon monoxide poisoning last month is nearing an end.
TAHOE CITY, California - The owners of the River Ranch hotel and restaurant are trying to sell the popular spot on the Truckee River north of Lake Tahoe.
TRUCKEE, California - A 23-year-old Colorado man has died from injuries he suffered when he was struck by an SUV while riding his bicycle at Lake Tahoe in a hit-and-run accident on Highway 28 near Carnelian Bay.
TRUCKEE, California - Authorities erected a banner and laid flowers to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the killing of a California Highway Patrol trooper by bank robbers who left him in a snow bank north of Lake Tahoe.
TRUCKEE, California - The opening of a new segment of the Tahoe-Pyramid Bikeway west of Reno means cycling enthusiasts are about two-thirds of the way to completing the dream that began 10 years ago to follow the Truckee River more than 100 miles from Lake Tahoe to its terminus at Pyramid Lake.
TRUCKEE, California - Wildlife biologists are conducting a DNA test to determine if a rare native fox has been spotted at a lake in northern California near the Nevada state line.
SPARKS, Nevada - Another stretch of the lower Truckee River east of Reno will return to its more natural path in coming weeks when the fifth leg of a 7-year-old restoration effort is completed.
TRUCKEE, California - A California highway patrolman arrested a 46-year-old Sacramento man with 138 pounds of marijuana in his SUV after the trooper spotted him passing several vehicles on the shoulder of U.S. Interstate 80 near the Donner Summit.