- Minnesota's Banham ties NCAA record with 60 points Updated: Feb-07-16 7:49 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Rachel Banham tied a NCAA record with 60 points - with 10 coming in the first overtime and eight in the second - to lead Minnesota to a 112-106 win over Northwestern on Sunday.
- 2nd man convicted in 2014 Minnesota pawnshop robbery Updated: Feb-07-16 6:57 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A second man has been convicted for his role in a Roseville pawnshop robbery that left a cashier shot and wounded.
- Woman bitten by St. Paul police dog sues city Updated: Feb-07-16 5:58 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A woman is suing the city of St. Paul after she was bitten by a police dog more than two years ago.
- Blizzard warning out for southern Minnesota Updated: Feb-07-16 5:01 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Blizzard warnings are out for much of western and southern Minnesota where gusty winds are expected to make travel treacherous.
- SUV strikes Blaine man trying to remove recliner from road Updated: Feb-07-16 2:48 pm
ROSEVILLE, Minnesota - The Minnesota State Patrol says multiple mistakes led to a Blaine man being struck by an SUV as he tried to remove a recliner from a freeway.
- Award-winning NE Iowa brewer gains dedicated following Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 am
DECORAH, Iowa - Sitting halfway up a hill on the northwest side of town, next to a Pizza Ranch and across the street from a gas station, is the taproom for Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. Served behind the bar is beer that's considered among the best in the world.
- Lehtera, Elliott lead Blues past Wild 4-1 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:16 am
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues goalie Brian Elliott dealt with something different Saturday night: goal support, for a change.
- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Charges say ex-officer assaulted teen at St. Paul group home Updated: Feb-06-16 8:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A retired St. Paul police officer who was a Golden Gloves boxer is accused of physically assaulting a 14-year-old boy at a group home where he worked as a counselor.
- Minnesota artist honors US military with paintings Updated: Feb-06-16 7:29 pm
LITTLE FALLS, Minnesota - A Little Falls artist is honoring the U.S. military with paintings depicting each branch of the service.
- Minnesota one of many states to tighten gun laws for abusers Updated: Feb-06-16 5:37 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota is part of an early wave of states passing laws to keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers.
- Bystander shot during argument at Minneapolis restaurant Updated: Feb-06-16 3:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police say a bystander was shot and wounded during an argument at a downtown restaurant.
- St. Cloud police ID man's body found near Mississippi River Updated: Feb-06-16 3:19 pm
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - St. Cloud police have identified the body of a 39-year-old man found on the bank of the Mississippi River.
- Wild place Brodin on injured reserve with broken foot Updated: Feb-06-16 2:39 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild have placed defenseman Jonas Brodin on injured reserve because of a broken foot.
- Southern Minnesota father, son die in 2-vehicle crash Updated: Feb-06-16 12:26 pm
BLOOMING PRAIRIE, Minnesota - A father and son from Austin have died in a head-on crash in Steele County.
- Dayton visits small community where fire devastated downtown Updated: Feb-06-16 10:58 am
MADELIA, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton is meeting with business owners and city officials in Madelia, a small southern Minnesota town where fire destroyed a good portion of its commercial district earlier this week.
- Jury finds former Viking Voigt guilty of bank fraud Updated: Feb-05-16 10:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been found guilty of one count of bank fraud.
- Chisago Lake man found guilty of murder for providing drugs Updated: Feb-05-16 8:20 pm
CENTER CITY, Minnesota - A Chisago County man was accused of giving cocaine to a woman who was missing for months has been found guilty of third-degree murder, but was acquitted of concealing her body.
- Reigning dunk champ LaVine: 'I've got tricks up my sleeve' Updated: Feb-05-16 5:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Zach LaVine came to All-Star weekend in New York last year as an under-the-radar rookie toiling away for one of the league's worst teams. He left as the Savior of Slam after a scintillating performance breathed new life into the dunk contest.
- Probe clears St. John's Abbey prior of sex abuse allegations Updated: Feb-05-16 3:55 pm
COLLEGEVILLE, Minnesota - A six-month investigation has concluded that sexual abuse allegations levied against a former prior at St. John's Abbey were unsupported, according to school officials.
- Plaintiffs in NHL concussion case now count 105 ex-players Updated: Feb-05-16 2:55 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Long after the end of his NHL career, Steve Payne is living an empty-nest life with his wife and three dogs in western Wisconsin.
- Adelson family announces new Las Vegas Review-Journal editor Updated: Feb-05-16 2:54 pm
LAS VEGAS - The family of billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson says the Las Vegas Review-Journal has a new editor.
- 61 years in prison for man who killed father, brother Updated: Feb-05-16 12:56 pm
BUFFALO, Minnesota - The son of an Elk River police officer convicted of killing his father and brother in Wright County has been sentenced to 61 years in prison.
- Driver arrested in Moorhead after crashing into house Updated: Feb-05-16 7:57 am
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - A woman asleep in her Moorhead home escaped injury when a pickup truck crashed into her bedroom wall.