- Mike Wallace aims for more than deep throws with Vikings Updated: Jul-27-15 8:42 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings acquired Mike Wallace for his speed and his experience at the wide receiver position.
- Puddle of Mudd singer Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing Updated: Jul-27-15 8:19 pm
OLIVIA, Minnesota - Puddle of Mudd singer Wes Scantlin faces charges of drunken driving and fleeing police after a chase in Minnesota that reached speeds of about 100 mph.
- Appeals court upholds law in breath test refusal case Updated: Jul-27-15 6:07 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A law that makes it a crime for someone to refuse a breath test when arrested for drunken driving was affirmed Monday by the Minnesota Court of Appeals - but one judge signaled there could be an issue with the law as it relates to blood or urine tests.
- Sky trade Sylvia Fowles to Lynx as part of 3-team deal Updated: Jul-27-15 5:50 pm
Sylvia Fowles only wanted to play for one team this season - the Minnesota Lynx. The Chicago Sky finally were able to make it happen.
- Minnesota Capitol closed after suspicious packages found Updated: Jul-27-15 5:37 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Construction crews have been cleared from the Minnesota Capitol building after workers found two suspicious packages.
- Public radio's 'Wits' show canceled Updated: Jul-27-15 3:22 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota-based American Public Media has canceled the "Wits" radio show and put the podcast and stage show on hold.
- With new bump, Minnesota ushers in region's top minimum wage Updated: Jul-27-15 2:49 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota will vault past Illinois, Michigan and South Dakota this week to gain the highest minimum wage in the Midwestern region at $9 an hour.
- GOP lawmakers call to arm more military members Updated: Jul-27-15 2:45 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Republican lawmakers announced a bill in the works on Monday to allow more active duty members of the military and National Guard to carry weapons, the latest of nationwide responses to a deadly shooting at military facilities in Tennessee.
- Minnesota cities create rain gardens to combat pollution Updated: Jul-27-15 1:34 pm
INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, Minnesota - Many cities across Minnesota are establishing rain gardens and other green infrastructure, going beyond the traditional gutters and catch basins, in an effort to keep stormwater from polluting lakes and rivers.
- Woman charged with driving drunk, striking 2 pedestrians Updated: Jul-27-15 11:59 am
WINONA, Minnesota - A Winona woman is scheduled to make her first court appearance next month on charges of driving drunk and striking two pedestrians.
- Panel sends Dayton names of 3 women for Supreme Court slot Updated: Jul-27-15 11:31 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The names of two judges and the city attorney for Minneapolis, all of them women, were forwarded Monday to Gov. Mark Dayton as the candidates he should consider to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Alan Page.
- Vikings eat free at Mankato pizza joint Updated: Jul-27-15 8:48 am
MANKATO, Minnesota - The owner of a pizzeria that's offering free food for Minnesota Vikings players training in Mankato isn't worried their big appetites will bankrupt him.
- Young people to cast aluminum sculptures for display at MIA Updated: Jul-27-15 5:05 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Young people in a special program will get a chance to see their sculptures on display at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Authorities: Lakeville man riding motorcycle killed in crash Updated: Jul-27-15 3:11 am
LAKEVILLE, Minnesota - A 29-year-old Lakeville man has died after the motorcycle he was riding collided with another vehicle in the Twin Cities suburb.
- Police: 5 hurt in group fight involving knives in Moorhead Updated: Jul-27-15 2:17 am
MOORHEAD, Minnesota - Police say five people were hurt in a fight involving knives in Moorhead.
- Torn pecs make Vikings take closer look at lifting regimen Updated: Jul-26-15 9:14 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - These weren't common football injuries, all these torn pectoral muscles, so the Minnesota Vikings took a closer look.
- Vikings sign kicker Blair Walsh to contract extension Updated: Jul-26-15 8:44 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings signed kicker Blair Walsh on Sunday to a four-year contract extension with $5.25 million guaranteed and a maximum value of $14 million.
- Vikings begin 50th summer in Mankato as NFL trends other way Updated: Jul-26-15 8:30 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Terence Newman has started his 13th season in the NFL a little bit like a rookie.
- Rough sixth inning downs Gibson, Twins in 7-2 loss to Yanks Updated: Jul-26-15 8:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A day filled with stress finally caught up with Kyle Gibson.
- Headley, Drew homer as Eovaldi, Yankees beat Twins 7-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Yankees turned a rough start to their series in Minnesota into a sixth straight series win.
- More Minnesotans have health coverage but suits keep rising Updated: Jul-26-15 4:53 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The number of Minnesotans who have health insurance is rising but so is the number of state residents struggling to pay their medical bills.
- 2 men dead after south Minneapolis shooting Updated: Jul-26-15 3:02 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police are searching for a suspect after two men were fatally shot.
- Officials to see if Minnesota counties qualify for storm aid Updated: Jul-26-15 2:02 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State officials will see if three counties in north-central Minnesota qualify for state disaster aid after a severe storm earlier this month.
- Minneapolis man sentenced to 20 years for moving meth to ND Updated: Jul-26-15 12:05 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minneapolis man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for transporting methamphetamine to a distributor in North Dakota.
- Man killed by Plymouth police officer was shot in head Updated: Jul-26-15 10:55 am
PLYMOUTH, Minnesota - Authorities say the man who was shot and killed by a Plymouth police officer inside a fast-food restaurant was shot in the head.