- Minn. coach accused of tattooing minor Updated: Dec-09-13 8:37 pm
- Appeals court asked to review Minn. shooting case Updated: Dec-09-13 7:23 pm
- St. John's Abbey releases list of 18 accused monks Updated: Dec-09-13 7:04 pm
- Minn. Senate leader: Rebate checks unlikely Updated: Dec-09-13 6:59 pm
- Woman hospitalized after cold night on Minn. porch Updated: Dec-09-13 6:44 pm
- Suspect in Wis. double homicide in induced coma Updated: Dec-09-13 6:20 pm
- Peterson injury tops list in painful Vikings loss Updated: Dec-09-13 5:41 pm
- Timberwolves' Brewer fined $5,000 for flopping Updated: Dec-09-13 5:15 pm
- U of Minn. to host tributes to Mandela Updated: Dec-09-13 5:02 pm
- E. Ky. conferees hear similarities to Minn. Updated: Dec-09-13 5:00 pm
- Lou Nanne to lead Gophers sports fundraising Updated: Dec-09-13 4:41 pm
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist Updated: Dec-09-13 4:24 pm
- Frazier: NFL called to talk about officiating Updated: Dec-09-13 4:14 pm
- Work shift delays Minn. veterans benefits claims Updated: Dec-09-13 2:58 pm
- Minn. GOP's Kline gets challenger from own party Updated: Dec-09-13 2:26 pm
- St. John's Abbey releases list of 18 accused monks Updated: Dec-09-13 1:35 pm
- Dayton announces 2 Appeals Court vacancies Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 pm
- New kind of dental profession slowly takes root Updated: Dec-09-13 11:51 am
- Dangerous wind chill in western/central Minnesota Updated: Dec-09-13 11:43 am
- Minn. Republicans relocate HQ from Capitol area Updated: Dec-09-13 10:32 am
- Syracuse, Minnesota to meet in Texas Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:33 pm
- Harding makes 37 saves, Wild beat Sharks 3-1 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field Updated: Dec-08-13 10:00 pm
- Vikings lose to Ravens 29-26, without Peterson Updated: Dec-08-13 9:57 pm
- Personal stories used as spin over new health law Updated: Dec-08-13 1:56 pm
COTTAGE GROVE, Minnesota - A Minnesota high school gymnastics coach has been accused of tattooing a teenage girl without her parents' permission.
LITTLS FALLS, Minnesota - The attorney for a Minnesota homeowner accused of fatally shooting two teens breaking into his house is asking an appeals court to intervene in the case.
MINNEAPOLIS - St. John's Abbey published the names Monday of 18 current and former monks it says likely have sexually abused minors, but victims' advocates say the list is incomplete and years overdue.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Don't count on a sales tax rebate check like the ones that became popular in prior years when Minnesota ran a budget surplus, the state's top senator said Monday.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A 19-year-old college student is in critical condition after being found unconscious and suffering from hypothermia on the porch of a Duluth home.
IRON RIVER, Wisconsin - Authorities say the suspect in the killings of an elderly couple in Bayfield County is in an induced coma at a Minnesota hospital.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Adrian Peterson and the Minnesota Vikings have returned from a painful road trip.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves small forward Corey Brewer has been fined $5,000 by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota will host tributes to Nelson Mandela this week.
PIKEVILLE, Kentucky - A former Minnesota lawmaker and his father told a gathering in Appalachia that the response to a collapse in mining jobs in their state's iron-ore region 30 years ago may provide ideas for eastern Kentucky, which has suffered 6,000 coal layoffs in the last couple of years.
MINNEAPOLIS - Former University of Minnesota hockey star Lou Nanne, now a prominent Gophers booster, has been picked to lead the school's fundraising campaign for enhanced athletic facilities.
MINNEAPOLIS - Snow and bitter cold snarled traffic and prompted another 1,650 U.S. flight cancellations on Monday, and tens of thousands of people were still without power after January-like weather barged in a month early.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The NFL has contacted the Minnesota Vikings about some questioned calls by the officials in Sunday's game at Baltimore.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - An effort to clear a national backlog of veterans benefits claims is making things worse in Minnesota.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A fellow Republican launching an endorsement challenge to U.S. Rep. John Kline said Monday that the six-term incumbent congressman is not conservative enough.
COLLEGEVILLE, Minnesota - Saint John's Abbey is disclosing the names of 18 current and former monks who it says have likely sexually abused minors.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton says he's seeking applications for two upcoming at-large vacancies on the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A new kind of dental profession is slowly taking root in underserved parts of Minnesota where dentists are scarce.
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - Dangerously cold temperatures have settled into western and central Minnesota.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Republicans are taking their party headquarters from the shadow of the state Capitol to a less-glamorous neighborhood in Minneapolis.
Minnesota improved by two wins in 2013, its best regular season in a decade.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild gained some momentum heading into a stretch in which they will spend little time at home.
BALTIMORE - At first, it appeared the unrelenting snow would be the main topic of conversation. Then came an incredible flurry of touchdowns - five over the final 125 seconds - that truly made this a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable football game.
BALTIMORE - This was what football used to be like in Minnesota before the Vikings began playing under a dome.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - When Jennifer Slafter first ran the numbers, she thought the new federal health care law would cost her family an extra $171 a month for an insurance plan with a higher deductible. So the 40-year-old stay-home mom from southeastern Minnesota felt compelled to go public with her frustration.