- Man gets 4 to 10 years in bank robbery Updated: Jul-07-15 8:13 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A man has been sentenced to four to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to assault, robbery and grand larceny in connection with a bank robbery last year.
- Vermont man gets 5 years for role in drug network Updated: Jul-03-15 7:17 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A Vermont man has been sentenced to five years in federal prison for his role in a New York-to-Rutland drug network.
- Restaurant 'steak' sign changed to 'tea' faces violation Updated: Jul-01-15 12:52 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A Chinese restaurant in Vermont occupying a former steakhouse where a "STEAK" sign was changed to "TEA" is fighting a violation notice over repairs.
- Shumlin announces $2.8 million in community grants Updated: Jun-24-15 5:06 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Gov. Peter Shumlin has announced eight community development grants worth more than $2.8 million.
- Entergy Nuclear allowed to draw from Vermont Yankee trust Updated: Jun-19-15 4:59 pm
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Federal regulators have agreed to allow the owners of the Vermont Yankee nuclear plant to draw from a decommissioning trust fund to help pay for the handling of spent nuclear fuel at the plant.
- 10-year effort to build skatepark gets a boost Updated: Jun-17-15 7:47 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A more than 10-year-effort to build a public skatepark in the town of Brattleboro, Vermont, has moved a step closer to reality.