- Woodstock man sentenced to 27 months on fraud charges Updated: May-22-15 4:07 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - A Woodstock businessman has been sentenced to 27 months in prison after pleading guilty to federal fraud charges.
- 2 deputies lose jobs over suspect escape from cruiser Updated: May-15-15 7:23 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - The Bennington County sheriff says two deputies have lost their jobs after a man suspected of burglary and assault escaped from a sheriff's cruiser and fled.
- $175K grant to repair falling wall rejected in Brattleboro Updated: May-14-15 8:07 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - Vermont's Agency of Transportation has rejected Brattleboro's request for a $175,000 grant to help repair a falling wall in a parking lot.
- Wind power developer seeks permit to connect to grid Updated: May-12-15 5:38 pm
GRAFTON, Vermont - The developer of a wind power project proposed for a southern Vermont forest is seeking permission to connect turbines to a regional power grid, three years after announcing plans to explore the possibility.
- Vermont brush fire threat lingers; state bans burning Updated: May-05-15 4:10 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - The state of Vermont is banning outside burning of brush to reduce the threat of fires during an extended dry stretch.
- Head of Brattleboro Retreat leaving at end of year Updated: May-05-15 7:46 am
BRATTLEBORO, Vermont - The president and CEO of Brattleboro Retreat is stepping down from the psychiatric hospital at the end of the year.