- Giants' Snee, Weatherford restructure contracts Updated: Mar-10-14 9:53 pm
- NJ lawyers: Ex-Christie aide's subpoena valid Updated: Mar-10-14 7:37 pm
- Super PAC aims to help Pa. Dems in Legislature Updated: Mar-10-14 7:17 pm
- 2 former Essex County workers admit stealing gas Updated: Mar-10-14 5:34 pm
- SW Missouri father, toddler found dead in home Updated: Mar-10-14 4:28 pm
- Man pleads guilty in concert hall beating death Updated: Mar-10-14 4:26 pm
- Ex-sewerage officials convicted of misconduct Updated: Mar-10-14 4:11 pm
- NJ Transit skips hearing on Super Bowl rail issues Updated: Mar-10-14 3:25 pm
- Doctor admits getting cash kickbacks for referals Updated: Mar-10-14 2:26 pm
- Accused DWI driver charged in crash that injured 5 Updated: Mar-10-14 1:21 pm
- Security focus of NJ school construction votes Updated: Mar-10-14 9:38 am
- 4 stabbed in fight outside NJ bar Updated: Mar-10-14 8:14 am
- Winter drives up overtime on NJ toll roads Updated: Mar-10-14 6:17 am
- NJ's Menendez to hold Sandy hearing Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 am
- NJ committee looks at Sandy recovery oversight Updated: Mar-10-14 4:32 am
- Shots fired near memorial for club shooting victim Updated: Mar-09-14 6:50 pm
- Zombies among revelers at St. Patrick's Day parade Updated: Mar-09-14 6:44 pm
- Cops uncover marijuana-growing operation at home Updated: Mar-09-14 5:10 pm
- Squatters flee fire that guts 2 vacant buildings Updated: Mar-09-14 4:46 pm
- Woman's finger almost bitten off in parking brawl Updated: Mar-09-14 3:07 pm
- Tap water taste weird? Thank road salt, snowstorms Updated: Mar-09-14 2:56 pm
- Teacher charged over 'inappropriate' online chat Updated: Mar-09-14 2:19 pm
- Man gets 21-year sentence in violent sex assault Updated: Mar-09-14 12:47 pm
- Dryer fire at condo leaves 5 residents displaced Updated: Mar-09-14 11:05 am
- 1 killed, 2 others hurt in 3-vehicle Parkway crash Updated: Mar-09-14 10:53 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawyers for a state legislative panel investigating a political payback scandal say a former aide to Republican Gov. Chris Christie has shown no valid legal reasons for refusing to comply with a subpoena.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Washington-based super PAC that spent millions on behalf of Democratic candidates for the New Jersey Legislature last year plans to provide similar assistance in 2014 to Democrats running for Pennsylvania's Republican-controlled Legislature.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Two former Essex County Parks Department employees have admitted stealing gas from the county.
CAMDEN, Missouri - A medical examiner says a preliminary autopsy shows a toddler apparently drowned in a southwest Missouri home where her father was also found dead.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges stemming from the death of an acquaintance he attacked outside a Jimmy Buffett concert in 2012.
PATERSON, New Jersey - Two former Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission officials have been convicted of using on-duty employees to perform personal home improvements and repairs.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey legislative committee was rebuffed again Monday in its attempts to get answers to why thousands of train-riding football fans were stranded for hours after last month's Super Bowl, even as the committee's chairman appeared to shift some of the blame from the state's transit agency to the National Football League.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Federal prosecutors say a northern New Jersey doctor has admitted receiving cash kickbacks for diagnostic testing referrals of his patients and failing to file tax returns on $1 million of income over a three-year period.
FRANKLIN, New Jersey - Authorities say five people were injured when an alleged drunken driver traveling on the wrong side of a northern New Jersey roadway crashed into another vehicle.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Security upgrades are a major focus of school construction projects going before New Jersey voters this week.
CLIFTON, New Jersey - Police say four people were stabbed during a fight outside a bar in northern New Jersey.
EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - New Jersey's two major toll roads had to pay more overtime to keep traffic moving in snowstorms.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Some New Jersey residents will discuss the problems they're having with recovery efforts from Superstorm Sandy.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A state Assembly committee is planning to look into New Jersey's oversight of Superstorm Sandy rebuilding and recovery programs.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities say at least two people were shot and wounded while standing at a memorial set up near an illegal nightclub where a fatal shooting had occurred the day before.
ASBURY PARK, New Jersey - Dozens of zombies were among the hundreds of revelers who filled the streets of a Jersey Shore community to celebrate the Irish and all things green.
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities allegedly found an "elaborate" marijuana-growing operation at a southern New Jersey home after they went there as part of a credit-card fraud investigation.
PATERSON, New Jersey - Dozens of firefighters battled a multialarm blaze that engulfed two abandoned buildings in Paterson that apparently were being occupied by several squatters.
CHERRY HILL, New Jersey - Police say a dispute over a parking spot at a southern New Jersey mall ended when a woman bit and almost severed the finger of another driver.
NEWARK, New Jersey - To contend with one of the snowiest winters on record - with storm after storm pelting the state - New Jersey has caked its freeways, local streets and country roads in thick, powdery layers of salt.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Child endangerment charges have been filed against a teacher accused of having an inappropriate online conversation with a 14-year-old male student.
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - A man convicted in the violent sexual assault of a northern New Jersey woman has been sentenced to 21 years in prison.
JACKSON, New Jersey - Five people were displaced when a dryer fire damaged a condominium in southern New Jersey.
CLARK, New Jersey - State police say a man was killed and two other people were injured when three vehicles collided on the Garden State Parkway in northern New Jersey.