- 3 firefighters injured in recycling plant fire Updated: Nov-26-15 8:49 pm
LYNDHURST, New Jersey - Three firefighters have been injured while battling a blaze at a New Jersey paper recycling plant.
- Clerk dies after being shot outside convenience store Updated: Nov-26-15 5:24 pm
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - Authorities say a convenience store clerk has died after being shot in the store's parking lot.
- Water main break leaves dozens of customers without service Updated: Nov-26-15 4:46 pm
CRANFORD, New Jersey - A water main break in the central New Jersey community of Cranford has left dozens of homes without water service.
- Prosecutors: 2 people killed in separate Newark shootings Updated: Nov-26-15 3:15 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Two people have been shot to death in New Jersey's largest city, but authorities say it's not clear if the separate shootings are connected.
- Court: Man liable for fleeing accident that killed woman Updated: Nov-26-15 2:49 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey appeals court say drivers can be found liable for fleeing the scene of an accident even if it cannot be proven they hit anyone.
- Modern-day pilgrims mark first Thanksgiving in New Jersey Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 pm
WEST NEW YORK, New Jersey - Refugees and asylum seekers who have recently arrived are among the thousands of immigrants marking their first Thanksgiving many miles from their native countries, which endure civil war, terror and human-rights abuses.
- Police: Woman killed when sport utility vehicles collide Updated: Nov-26-15 12:01 pm
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Authorities say a woman was killed when two sport utility vehicles collided on a southern New Jersey roadway.
- Court upholds woman's murder conviction in husband's slaying Updated: Nov-26-15 11:07 am
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman has lost her bid to overturn her murder conviction in the fatal shooting of her husband.
- Murder charge filed in death of southern New Jersey man Updated: Nov-26-15 10:40 am
BARNEGAT LIGHT, New Jersey - Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a man whose body was found in his southern New Jersey home this week.
- Some see transportation projects dwindling in New Jersey Updated: Nov-26-15 9:58 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Drivers on New Jersey roads this holiday season might see fewer signs of state contracting work, and some in the industry say it's a result of a dwindling fund to pay for roads, bridges and other infrastructure.
- Turing reneges on drug price cut, rival's version sells well Updated: Nov-26-15 8:49 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - After weeks of criticism from patients, doctors and other drugmakers for hiking a life-saving medicine's price more than fifty-fold, Turing Pharmaceuticals is reneging on its pledge to cut the $750-per-pill price.
- Princeton dominates Lafayette from outset in 104-52 win Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 am
PRINCETON, New Jersey - Freshman Noah Bramlage scored 14 points and Princeton cruised to its largest victory since 1968 with a 104-52 win over Lafayette on Wednesday night.
- Bobrovsky stops 27 shots, Blue Jackets beat Devils 2-1 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:31 am
- Bowles wants Jets to go back to 'algebra' on offense Updated: Nov-25-15 9:05 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - The equation is simple in coach Todd Bowles' mind.
- Cut! Jets' Fitzpatrick trims bushy beard to change 'mojo' Updated: Nov-25-15 7:28 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick's bushy beard got buzzed.
- Pierre-Paul just happy to be alive after fireworks accident Updated: Nov-25-15 5:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants didn't hesitate saying why he was thankful on the eve of Thanksgiving.
- Christie pardons Philadelphia man with drug record Updated: Nov-25-15 4:49 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie pardoned a 61-year-old Philadelphia man with a record of drug use on Wednesday, saying he turned his life around after a 1972 robbery conviction in Atlantic City.
- Police: Mom, daughter shot while in car in New Jersey Updated: Nov-25-15 4:27 pm
LINDEN, New Jersey - A mother and daughter who were shot as they sat in a car in northern New Jersey were the intended targets of a gunman who has not yet been captured, police said.
- Div. III team forfeits game in protest of coach's firing Updated: Nov-25-15 4:03 pm
WAYNE, New Jersey - A Division III basketball team forfeited a conference game to protest the firing of its coach, dressing and warming up before collectively walking off the court as the game was about to begin.
- Police: Man dies in shootout with officers in New Jersey Updated: Nov-25-15 3:27 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities have identified a man killed by police when he allegedly exchanged gunfire with two officers responding to a domestic disturbance report at a southern New Jersey home.
- Growth - but not expansion - in US Internet gambling market Updated: Nov-25-15 2:51 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Internet gambling is slowly growing - but not expanding - after 2 1/2 years of online betting in the United States.
- Woman, infant injured when pickup truck crashes into home Updated: Nov-25-15 2:35 pm
MORRISTOWN, New Jersey - A woman was cited for careless driving after her pickup truck crashed into a northern New Jersey home, injuring an adult passenger and an infant.
- Death of man killed when canoe capsized is ruled an accident Updated: Nov-25-15 1:17 pm
ROCKAWAY TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - The death of a man whose canoe capsized in a northern New Jersey lake last weekend has been ruled an accident.
- Workers installing new water valve in Hoboken after break Updated: Nov-25-15 8:35 am
HOBOKEN, New Jersey - Workers have finally stopped the flow of water three days after a pipe and valve broke in Hoboken.
- Prosecutors in bridge case say they have nothing to hide Updated: Nov-25-15 7:33 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - The attorney for one of the defendants in the 2013 George Washington Bridge lane-closing case claims it was his client's ex-colleague who gave the order for the closures to coincide with the first day in school.