- Trump and Sanders big winners, riding voter frustration Updated: Feb-09-16 10:55 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders rode a wave of voter frustration with American politics to commanding victories in Tuesday's New Hampshire primaries, adding crucial credibility to their upstart candidacies.
- Boucher leads Devils over Oilers 2-1 on Brodeur's big night Updated: Feb-09-16 10:53 pm
- New York Jets coach Todd Bowles fills 3 vacancies on staff Updated: Feb-09-16 8:13 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - New York Jets coach Todd Bowles has filled three vacancies on his staff, including promoting John Scott Jr. from defensive quality control coach to assistant defensive line coach.
- 2 police officers cleared in fatal New Jersey shooting Updated: Feb-09-16 6:34 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Prosecutors have cleared two Camden County policemen in the fatal shooting of a Camden man who allegedly aimed an air pistol at them during a confrontation last summer.
- Indictment: Ex-staffer accessed school chief's email account Updated: Feb-09-16 4:41 pm
OCEAN CITY, New Jersey - The former vice principal and athletic director at a southern New Jersey high school has been indicted for allegedly accessing the email account of a high-ranking school official without permission.
- Sweeney plans ballot question on phasing in $15 minimum wage Updated: Feb-09-16 4:20 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's minimum wage would rise to $15 over eight years and employers who pay above the rate could qualify for a tax credit under a proposal unveiled Tuesday by Senate President Steve Sweeney.
- Dad charged in young son's death pleads not guilty to murder Updated: Feb-09-16 3:53 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - The father of a 3-year-old boy found dead in a New Jersey park last year has pleaded not guilty to murder and child endangerment charges.
- Man admits fatally stabbing ex-girlfriend in their apartment Updated: Feb-09-16 2:18 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey man has admitted that he repeatedly stabbed his former girlfriend inside the apartment where they lived and then reported the killing to state police.
- Twin sisters in New Jersey give birth to girls minutes apart Updated: Feb-09-16 1:15 pm
VOORHEES, New Jersey - Twin sisters in New Jersey have given birth to girls just minutes apart at the same hospital.
- Man driving more than 100 mph sentenced for fatal crash Updated: Feb-09-16 12:29 pm
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man who killed a woman after rear-ending a car while driving more than 100 mph has been sentenced to six years in prison.
- Police seek shooter in Neptune Township killing Updated: Feb-09-16 10:57 am
NEPTUNE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Police are seeking a suspect in the fatal shooting of a young man in Neptune Township.
- Princeton opens dialogue on alumnus Woodrow Wilson, racism Updated: Feb-09-16 10:44 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - How do you apply 21st-century sensibilities to the legacy of a man raised in the 19th-century South who achieved greatness in the early 20th century at an institution that didn't begin admitting blacks until the late 1940s and women until 1969?
- Wyndham misses 4Q profit forecasts Updated: Feb-09-16 7:01 am
PARSIPPANY, New Jersey - Wyndham Worldwide Corp. (WYN) on Tuesday reported fourth-quarter profit of $140 million.
- Woman admits role in stealing $2.7M from wealthy elderly Updated: Feb-09-16 6:19 am
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - State prosecutors say a southern New Jersey woman has admitted to laundering money in a scheme that stole millions from the clients of a senior care company.
- Death of woman in Newark under investigation Updated: Feb-09-16 6:08 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Authorities are investigating the death of a woman in Newark.
- Winter storm warning downgraded across New Jersey Updated: Feb-09-16 5:47 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Very little snow, if any, has fallen across New Jersey and the National Weather Service has downgraded a winter storm warning.
- Man convicted of fatally stabbing neighbor over bird chirps Updated: Feb-09-16 4:42 am
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A southern New Jersey man has been found guilty of stabbing his downstairs neighbor to death in a dispute over pet birds.
- Egyptian lawyer to sue NJ borough over UN residence denial Updated: Feb-09-16 4:09 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - An attorney for the Egyptian government says they expect to sue after a northern New Jersey borough rejected plans to turn a building once owned by the Franciscan Friars into a residence for its mission in the United Nations.
- Candidates sprint to NH finish, but brace for long campaign Updated: Feb-09-16 2:32 am
SALEM, New Hampshire - Eyeing their first wins in a capricious campaign, Republican Donald Trump lashed out at his opponents Monday while Democrat Bernie Sanders sought to play it safe on the eve of the nation's initial primary. GOP contenders vying for second and third saw fresh hopes for survival after New Hampshire as both parties settled in for a drawn-out slog to the nomination.
- Lundqvist makes 27 saves, Rangers win third in row Updated: Feb-08-16 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers are starting to make a stretch run, and they are doing it with a couple of key players sidelined.
- Portley scores 25 as St. Peter's defeats Quinnipiac 68-52 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:32 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Antwon Portley scored 25 points including four free throws at the end as Saint Peter's ran out the clock on a 15-0 pace to defeat Quinnipiac 68-52 on Monday night.
- Facebook restores page for medical marijuana dispensary Updated: Feb-08-16 6:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Facebook has restored the business page of one of three New Jersey medical marijuana dispensaries it shut down last week for violating the social media company's policy against promoting the sale of drugs.
- Top court rejects twice convicted killer's bid for new trial Updated: Feb-08-16 6:35 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Supreme Court has rejected a twice convicted murderer's bid for a new trial.
- The Latest: Weather forecast called for storm-force winds Updated: Feb-08-16 5:16 pm
MIAMI - The Latest on a cruise ship that was damaged in bad weather in the Atlantic Ocean (all times local):
- Brodeur jersey festivities includes NJ photography program Updated: Feb-08-16 5:06 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Martin Brodeur vividly recalls being an impromptu go-fer for his late father, Denis, a renowned sports photographer in Canada.