- Cardin's opposition to Iran deal sets back White House hopes Updated: Sep-04-15 6:17 pm
WASHINGTON - White House hopes for stopping a congressional challenge to the Iran nuclear deal and sparing President Barack Obama from using a veto suffered a blow Friday when a key Senate Democrat announced his opposition.
- Aspiring filmmaker gets probation for using gun as prop Updated: Sep-04-15 6:16 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - An aspiring filmmaker from Camden won't have to go to prison for using a real gun as a prop.
- Giants release veteran punter Steve Weatherford Updated: Sep-04-15 5:27 pm
- Miss America Organization gave $6M in cash, tuition in 2014 Updated: Sep-04-15 4:53 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The Miss America Organization says it handed out nearly $6 million in cash or free tuition to contestants last year in its scholarship awards program.
- Workers accused of day care 'Fight Club' plead not guilty Updated: Sep-04-15 4:25 pm
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - Two day care workers accused of instigating scuffles among young children as part of what one compared to the movie "Fight Club" pleaded not guilty Friday to child abuse charges.
- Rutgers coach Flood under fire heading into season opener Updated: Sep-04-15 3:40 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - When Rutgers opens the season against Norfolk State Saturday, coach Kyle Flood seemingly is going to lead the team on the field at Rutgers Stadium.
- No-contact order between O'Donnell's daughter and man lifted Updated: Sep-04-15 3:31 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A request from Rosie O'Donnell's teenage daughter to lift a no-contact order with the man accused of sending her obscene images was lifted Friday by a New Jersey judge.
- Coast Guard auxiliary members hurt in rec field plane crash Updated: Sep-04-15 3:15 pm
CRESSKILL, New Jersey - Two Coast Guard Auxiliary members were identified Friday as the occupants of a small plane that crashed onto a recreation field hours before kids' sports practices were set to begin.
- Autopsy: Drugs killed man found in burning car in Camden Updated: Sep-04-15 2:49 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - Authorities in Camden County say drugs killed a southern New Jersey man found in a burning car in Camden.
- Lawmaker plans bill to ban political use of state helicopter Updated: Sep-04-15 1:16 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A Democratic state senator says she is drafting legislation to ban Gov. Chris Christie's use of a state police helicopter for out-of-state political travel.
- Cousins indicted for shooting up empty historic church Updated: Sep-04-15 11:47 am
RIDGEWOOD, New Jersey - Two cousins have been indicted for using large-capacity weapons to fire more than 40 bullets into a northern New Jersey church recognized as a nationally historic structure.
- Deaths of family after Jersey shore fire were murder-suicide Updated: Sep-04-15 11:22 am
LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - A man fatally shot his partner and their two children before setting their Jersey shore house on fire and killing himself, prosecutors said Friday, confirming investigators' early suspicions that the deaths were a murder-suicide.
- State police adding 200 patrols for Labor Day weekend Updated: Sep-04-15 9:30 am
WEST TRENTON, New Jersey - State police say they will have 200 additional patrols this Labor Day weekend.
- Waitress helps man exit car before it catches fire Updated: Sep-04-15 8:13 am
BRIDGETON, New Jersey - A waitress at a southern New Jersey diner helped an 86-year-old man get out of his car shortly before it caught fire.
- Newark adjusts development plan in hopes of downtown casino Updated: Sep-04-15 8:01 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Newark officials have adjusted a downtown redevelopment plan to allow for a potential casino.
- Police: Burglary suspect reveals plans with 911 'butt dial' Updated: Sep-04-15 7:04 am
BRANCHBURG, New Jersey - A New Jersey man has been indicted on burglary charges after police say he inadvertently dialed 911 and let authorities in on his plans.
- Former Parks and Recreation worker sues Mantua Township Updated: Sep-04-15 3:50 am
WOODBURY, New Jersey - A former Parks and Recreation worker has filed suit against Mantua Township, alleging he was subjected to a hostile work environment.
- Cars smash into Wendy's for 2nd time in almost 3 months Updated: Sep-04-15 3:37 am
PARAMUS, New Jersey - Officials say two motorists crashed into a northern New Jersey fast food restaurant, the second time an accident has occurred at the location in almost three months.
- Tebow throws 2 TD passes in Eagles' 24-18 loss to Jets Updated: Sep-03-15 11:39 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Tim Tebow insists he never lost his passion for playing while he was out of the NFL.
- Small plane crashes in Bergen County field Updated: Sep-03-15 7:53 pm
CRESSKILL, New Jersey - A small Coast Guard Auxiliary plane has crashed in northern New Jersey.
- Camden could have a minor-league baseball reshuffle Updated: Sep-03-15 6:58 pm
The future of the minor-league baseball team that has occupied a stadium with a view of Philadelphia's skyline is unclear.
- Caesars Interactive can host Delaware lottery games online Updated: Sep-03-15 5:50 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey's Internet gambling industry is taking baby steps beyond the state's borders.
- Push is on to settle lawsuits in New Jersey derailment case Updated: Sep-03-15 5:37 pm
CAMDEN, New Jersey - A push is on to reach settlements in federal lawsuits over a train derailment that released a dangerous chemical in a New Jersey town nearly three years ago.
- Rutgers' Kyle Flood to coach opener; 5 players arrested Updated: Sep-03-15 4:29 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Kyle Flood will coach Rutgers in its season opener against Norfolk State on Saturday despite an ongoing academic investigation and the arrest and suspension of five football players.
- 5 Rutgers football players suspended amid criminal charges Updated: Sep-03-15 3:44 pm
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Five Rutgers football players have been suspended after one was charged in two home invasions and four others were charged with assaulting a group of people in New Brunswick in April.