- Court to look at 'born in Jerusalem' passport case Updated: Apr-21-14 10:41 am
- Tel Aviv: 5 free things for visitors to do Updated: Apr-03-14 11:53 am
- Kerry to Mideast at critical point in peace talks Updated: Mar-31-14 11:55 am
- In new row, Israel at odds with US over visas Updated: Mar-28-14 11:26 am
- Israelis get satisfaction with Rolling Stones show Updated: Mar-25-14 3:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Confronting an issue fraught with Middle East politics, the Supreme Court has agreed to hear for the second time a passport dispute centering on whether Americans born in Jerusalem may list their place of birth as Israel.
TEL AVIV, Israel - As a city regularly ranked the most expensive in the Middle East, you are going to have a hard time enjoying Tel Aviv's plethora of hopping clubs, swanky bars and mouthwatering restaurants without making a major dent in your wallet. But if you are ready to pack a lunch, use your legs and lose yourself in the seaside city's urban vibe, you'll find there is still plenty to take in without shelling out a shekel.
TEL AVIV, Israel - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry rushed to the Middle East on Monday for a surprise visit aimed at rescuing his Mideast diplomatic efforts, as peace talks approached a critical make-or-break point.
TEL AVIV, Israel - With the United States irked at Israel over its settlement policies and the lack of progress in peace talks, an obscure diplomatic classification has emerged as a new sticking point between the two close allies.
JERUSALEM - Israeli fans of the Rolling Stones have complained for years that they can't get no satisfaction. Until now.