- Kerry: spring remains target for Mideast deal Updated: Dec-13-13 2:18 pm
- Kerry tight-lipped on missing American in Iran Updated: Dec-13-13 10:04 am
- Cyr: Iran accord underscores Turkey's importance Updated: Dec-06-13 11:20 am
- Israel's former leader slams Netanyahu over US Updated: Dec-01-13 3:05 pm
- Death of musical icon brings Israel to standstill Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
TEL AVIV, Israel - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday that a spring target date for a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians is still possible after two days of meetings with Israeli and Palestinian leaders that were hampered by rare heavy snows across the region.
TEL AVIV, Israel - Secretary of State John Kerry says the United States will continue to seek the release of an American citizen missing in Iran.
12-06-13 - The international agreement to restrain Iran's nuclear program has generated anxiety in Israel and elsewhere. Middle East uncertainty underscores the growing importance of Turkey, a democracy with strong ties to both Iran and the West.
TEL AVIV, Israel - Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert says his successor has severely damaged the country's relations with the United States.
JERUSALEM - The sudden death of legendary Israeli singer-songwriter Arik Einstein brought the country to a virtual standstill Wednesday, with radio and TV stations airing nonstop retrospectives and throngs flocking to his grave to pay tribute to the father of Israeli rock.