- Woman fined in Harrison Co. rabbit seizure case Updated: Apr-14-14 2:04 am
- Many West Virginians file last-minute tax returns Updated: Apr-10-14 8:49 am
- Man sentenced in Stonewood PD gun theft case Updated: Apr-09-14 10:07 am
- W.Va. rustic living brings artistic inspiration Updated: Apr-05-14 10:36 am
- Couple charged with killing Harrison County man Updated: Apr-03-14 12:20 pm
- Clarksburg man sentenced for attempted escape Updated: Mar-31-14 10:49 am
- W.Va. city eyes Stonewall Jackson cultural center Updated: Mar-29-14 10:38 am
- W.Va. justices reverse ruling in hospital tax case Updated: Mar-26-14 4:17 pm
- Judge OKs DNA samples in W.Va., quadruple slayings Updated: Mar-20-14 8:34 am
- 4 US 50 bridges, 2 Clarksburg spans to be repaired Updated: Mar-20-14 8:19 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Harrison County woman has been fined $900 after pleading guilty to animal cruelty in a rabbit seizure case.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - About 30 percent of West Virginia taxpayers wait until the final week to file their state returns.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Clarksburg man has been sentenced on a drug charge stemming from the theft of guns from the Stonewood Police Department.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Using Mother Earth News and the Whole Earth Catalog, Beth Crowder and her husband, David Wentz and some friends scoured ads for cheap land until they found 420 acres for sale in Doddridge County, where the couple moved in 1977.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A newlywed couple has been charged with killing a Clarksburg man whose body was found in a remote area.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Clarksburg man will spend a year in prison after pleading guilty to attempted escape.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Proponents of a cultural center in West Virginia honoring native son Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson are assessing the costs of al center to interpret the Confederate general's life.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The state Supreme Court has sided with United Hospital Center of Clarksburg in its appeal of a $1 million tax bill.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Prosecutors have won permission to collect DNA samples from a man charged with killing four people in Clarksburg.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The West Virginia Division of Highways plans to replace the decks on four bridges on U.S. 50 and two others in Clarksburg.