- Correction: Pregnancy Drug Use story Updated: Oct-02-15 10:56 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - In a story Sept. 28 about drug use among pregnant women, The Associated Press, based on a newspaper's story, erroneously reported the number of babies born in the state with neonatal abstinence syndrome. Removes reference to rate per 1,000 admissions in reporting the number of cases in 2010.
- 2 W.Va. men convicted on US heroin charges Updated: Oct-02-15 3:01 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Two West Virginia men have been convicted on federal heroin trafficking charges.
- Harrison official charged with fraudulently obtaining money Updated: Sep-22-15 9:30 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Harrison County commissioner faces charges of fraudulently obtaining money.
- W.Va. man sentenced for 2001 home invasion, sex assault Updated: Sep-14-15 11:30 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Clarksburg man will spend decades in prison for sexually assaulting and robbing an 83-year-old woman during a 2001 home invasion.
- Medical examiner IDs body as indicted ex- highways official Updated: Sep-10-15 3:21 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Police say the state medical examiner has identified a body found at a car wash as an indicted former West Virginia highways official.
- W.Va. man dies from August beating; 3 face charges Updated: Sep-09-15 2:31 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The Harrison County sheriff says a 29-year-old Clarksburg man has died from injuries he received in a beating on Aug. 19.
- W.Va. Black Heritage Festival features food, fun and culture Updated: Sep-05-15 9:31 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - When Angela Jennings began quizzing her straight-A nephew about black history, she was surprised at how little he knew.
- Police: Man charged after stepfather finds baby alone in car Updated: Sep-04-15 5:45 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Clarksburg man has been arrested after police say his stepfather found the man's 11-month-old baby alone in a locked car at Walmart.