- West Virginia man sentenced to life in 2014 killing Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Lumberport man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing a Clarksburg man whose body was found in a remote area.
- 14 accused in Detroit-to-West Virginia heroin ring Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Fourteen people have been charged with roles in a heroin trafficking operation from Detroit to West Virginia.
- Hazelton inmate sentenced for assaulting another prisoner Updated: Feb-08-16 1:08 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - An inmate at a federal prison in Hazelton has been sentenced to an additional five years and 10 months behind bars for assaulting another prisoner.
- West Virginia flags to be lowered in commissioner's memory Updated: Feb-08-16 3:25 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin has ordered state flags at the Capitol Complex in Charleston and at state-owned facilities in Harrison County to be lowered to half-staff in memory of Harrison County Commissioner Frank "Chunki" Angotti.
- Pennsylvania man pleads guilty to role in drug ring Updated: Feb-05-16 3:05 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to participating in a ring that sold heroin and prescription drugs in West Virginia.
- Harrison County mass transit levy to be on May ballot Updated: Jan-28-16 7:45 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Harrison County voters are due to decide whether to extend a levy for five more years that has helped provide much of the budget for the Central West Virginia Transit Authority over the past three decades.
- Wind power plant pleads in deaths of hundreds of birds Updated: Jan-22-16 4:04 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Wind power generation plant AES Laurel Mountain LLC has pleaded guilty to two federal misdemeanors in the deaths of hundreds of migratory birds at its Barbour County facility.
- Clarksburg man pleads guilty to kicking police officer Updated: Jan-21-16 1:46 pm
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A 31-year-old Clarksburg man has pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer.
- Delegate to challenge WVa secretary of state in Dem primary Updated: Jan-20-16 2:37 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Delegate Patsy Trecost is challenging Secretary of State Natalie Tennant in a Democratic primary.
- FBI to add more than 230 jobs at Clarksburg facility Updated: Jan-12-16 4:34 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The FBI says it will add more than 230 jobs at its Clarksburg facility over the next two years.