- W.Va. inmate charged with threatening president Updated: Mar-10-14 8:35 am
- W.Va. highway employee charged with lying to FBI Updated: Mar-07-14 4:25 pm
- Clarksburg quadruple slaying trial rescheduled Updated: Mar-06-14 7:43 am
- Clarksburg studies redeveloping glass plant site Updated: Feb-25-14 10:02 am
- Firefighter's death prompts probe of Harrison VFD Updated: Feb-23-14 2:11 pm
- Charges against W.Va. lawyer, investigator dropped Updated: Feb-21-14 8:26 am
- Clarksburg sued over property demolitions Updated: Feb-20-14 7:46 am
- W.Va. judge presides over group Valentine weddings Updated: Feb-16-14 12:08 pm
- 2nd defendant sentenced in Doddridge man's slaying Updated: Feb-12-14 8:43 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia inmate faces federal charges of threatening President Barack Obama and his family.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A state Division of Highways administrator has been charged with lying to a federal agent.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The trial of a man charged with killing four people in Clarksburg has been pushed back to August.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Clarksburg officials are studying the potential redevelopment of a former glass plant site.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The West Virginia Fire Commission is investigating a Harrison County volunteer fire department following the death of a member of another department during the response to a cellphone tower collapse.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A judge has dismissed charges against a Wheeling lawyer and a private investigator in a witness tampering case.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - The city of Clarksburg is being sued by a bankruptcy trustee over the demolition of several properties owned by a landlord couple.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A West Virginia judge's group wedding ceremony on Valentine's Day drew eight couples this year.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Salem man convicted of killing a Doddridge County man in 2011 will spend the rest of his life in prison.