- Ellenboro woman pleads guilty to health care fraud Updated: Jun-23-15 2:53 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A woman who operated a home health care business has pleaded guilty to fraud in federal court in Clarksburg.
- Task force receives $484,000 from seized property auction Updated: Jun-21-15 1:17 pm
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - The Greater Harrison Drug and Violent Crimes Task Force has received more than $480,000 from the sale of properties seized during a drug investigation.
- Rail trail fixes on the way, but more still to do Updated: Jun-21-15 10:08 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Improvements are coming to the rail trail in the Clarksburg area, but another round of work will be needed for a fully functioning trail connecting Clarksburg to Lost Creek, officials said.
- W.Va. adoptee opening home by becoming foster parent Updated: Jun-20-15 12:07 pm
PARKERSBURG, West Virginia - Adopted as a newborn, Stephanie Hayhurst-Hall wants to give back.
- W.Va. woman convicted on US drug trafficking charge Updated: Jun-09-15 3:07 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A 22-year-old woman faces a prison term and a large fine after her federal conviction on a charge related to a Philadelphia-to-Morgantown drug distribution ring.