- Ex-Fairmont State official charged with embezzling Updated: Dec-17-13 12:08 pm
- W.Va. inmate's lawyers seek slaying case dismissal Updated: Dec-03-13 8:32 am
- SBA seeks W.Va. nominees for national awards Updated: Dec-02-13 2:08 am
- State to seek bids for new building in Clarksburg Updated: Dec-01-13 2:02 pm
- Report finds more of state's veterans homeless Updated: Nov-30-13 11:19 am
- W.Va. quadruple slayings case sent to grand jury Updated: Nov-26-13 7:49 am
- Police ID 2 teens killed in W.Va. accident Updated: Nov-26-13 2:53 am
- Prison officer, girlfriend sentenced in W.Va. Updated: Nov-25-13 4:32 pm
- Bacteria found in W.Va. hospital's water system Updated: Nov-20-13 8:59 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A former Fairmont State University official accused of reselling university computer equipment that he bought with state-issued purchasing cards has been charged with embezzlement.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Defense lawyers are seeking dismissal of a murder charge against an inmate accused of killing another prisoner at the U.S. Penitentiary at Hazelton.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - West Virginia nominees are being sought for the Small Business Administration's national awards.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - State officials are preparing to solicit bids for a new office building in Clarksburg.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Jason Wood is happy he has a part-time job at the Charleston Civic Center.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A grand jury will consider charges against a man accused of killing four people in Clarksburg.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - Police have released the names of two teenagers killed in a weekend accident in Harrison County.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A correctional officer and his girlfriend have been sentenced to prison for smuggling tobacco into Federal Correctional Institution Gilmer in Glenville.
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - An official at a Veterans Affairs hospital in Clarksburg says small amounts of bacteria linked to Legionnaires disease has been found in the facility's water system.