- Body found, police say no foul play suspected Updated: Mar-08-14 5:10 pm
- Cookbook returned to library after 21-plus years Updated: Mar-07-14 6:10 pm
- Wiggins not wavering in decision to leave for NBA Updated: Mar-06-14 2:15 pm
- GOP pushes bill to limit party switching to vote Updated: Mar-06-14 12:56 pm
- Texas Tech falls to No. 8 Kansas in rout, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:06 pm
- No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:50 pm
- University of Kansas seeks international students Updated: Mar-05-14 10:20 am
- Jayhawks bidding adieu to seniors - and Wiggins Updated: Mar-05-14 3:51 am
- Jayhawks' QB race open as spring football begins Updated: Mar-04-14 3:44 pm
- Jayhawks' Embiid to sit rest of regular season Updated: Mar-03-14 5:41 pm
- KU professor documented Kaw language Updated: Mar-03-14 11:38 am
- Hard 50 sentence sought in quadruple murders Updated: Mar-03-14 7:23 am
- SHOW BITS: A tale of 2 red carpets Updated: Mar-02-14 8:40 pm
- 2 people die in collision at Kansas intersection Updated: Mar-02-14 3:38 pm
- Audubon Society plans to track Rusty Blackbird Updated: Feb-28-14 2:15 pm
- Topeka woman sentenced in Lawrence man's death Updated: Feb-28-14 11:22 am
- Senate committee approves repeal of mortgage fee Updated: Feb-28-14 7:56 am
- KU coach Bill Self thinks Wichita St is No. 1 seed Updated: Feb-27-14 4:25 pm
- Big 12 beating up each other ahead of NCAAs Updated: Feb-27-14 3:39 pm
- University of Kansas to begin building new dorms Updated: Feb-27-14 7:04 am
- Praeger urges defeat of health care compact bill Updated: Feb-26-14 4:25 pm
- Aquifers in Kan. declined at slower rate in 2013 Updated: Feb-26-14 6:29 am
- US military opposes Kansas bill on airport hazard Updated: Feb-25-14 4:41 pm
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- University fixes problem that led to test delays Updated: Feb-25-14 10:53 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence police say they don't suspect foul play in the death of a 44-year-old Lawrence man whose body was found near the Kansas River.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - More than two decades after a cookbook was checked out of a Kansas library, it's just now been returned.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Senate committee on Thursday recommended passage of a bill sought by the Kansas Republican Party that would make it more difficult for voters to switch parties before voting in primary elections.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In 23 years as a head coach, Tubby Smith has never had a losing season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then gave Andrew Wiggins and the rest of his teammates a hug.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The university of Kansas has announced a partnership with a Massachusetts company to recruit international students to the school.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - There will not be an anointed quarterback under center at Kansas this spring.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Joel Embiid will sit out the final two regular-season games for No. 8 Kansas so that he can rest a lower back strain that has already caused him to miss a game, and it's possible the freshman center could be out through the Big 12 tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Robert L. Rankin, a University of Kansas linguistics professor who died recently, will be remembered for his efforts to document the Kaw language, leaders of the Kaw Nation of Oklahoma said.
OTTAWA, Kansas - Prosecutors plan to seek a Hard 50 sentence for two first-degree murder charges against a man accused of killing four people at an eastern Kansas farm last year.
LOS ANGELES - Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
BALDWIN CITY, Kansas - A Lawrence teenager and a Wellsville man are dead after a two-car collision in southern Douglas County six miles east of Baldwin City.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Growing up on a farm in southeast Kansas inspired a lifelong interest in nature for Lawrence resident Gary Anderson.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A 20-year-old Topeka woman was sentenced to nearly 13 years in prison for the shooting death of a Lawrence man.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Despite opposition from county officials, a Kansas Senate committee recommended the repeal of a mortgage registration fee.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self believes that unbeaten Wichita State deserves a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament - if it beats Missouri State on Saturday and then wins the Missouri Valley tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After two months spent mostly bludgeoning each other into submission, coaches in the Big 12 are starting to cast a wary eye toward the NCAA tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The University of Kansas is ready to begin construction of two five-story halls that will house 350 students.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Insurance Commissioner Sandy Praeger says a state House bill aimed at allowing Kansas to opt out of the federal health care overhaul could jeopardize Medicare funding for seniors.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The Kansas Geological Survey says groundwater levels in southwest Kansas declined at a slower pace in 2013 than in recent years.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The U.S. military has criticized a bill before the Kansas Legislature that narrows the definition of what's considered an airport hazard.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The University of Kansas has expanded its bandwidth capacity, resolving a problem that caused delays last week for students trying to take reading and math tests in schools across the state, an official said.