- Kansas vet headed to DC on honor flight Updated: Apr-18-14 5:05 am
- Charge dropped in Kansas street painting caper Updated: Apr-17-14 3:58 pm
- Kansas Regents stick with social media policy Updated: Apr-17-14 12:44 pm
- Kansas coach Weis makes Cozart starting QB Updated: Apr-17-14 12:41 pm
- Motion to dismiss 1997 rape case is denied Updated: Apr-17-14 10:12 am
- University of Kansas student has tuberculosis Updated: Apr-15-14 7:13 am
- Ottawa University to offer engineering major Updated: Apr-14-14 11:23 am
- Kansas wind energy faces obstacles despite gains Updated: Apr-13-14 2:22 pm
- Montell Cozart strong in Kansas spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 5:59 pm
- Lawrence resident holding out hope for new lung Updated: Apr-11-14 1:22 pm
- Bob Dole to visit Lawrence Updated: Apr-11-14 5:04 am
- Man awaiting retrial in Lawrence death out of jail Updated: Apr-10-14 7:35 am
- Kansas Sen. Moran to receive science award Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 am
- Jayhawks center Embiid declares for NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-14 4:21 pm
- Kansas relays to be held at new park Updated: Apr-09-14 12:18 pm
- KU grad students concerned hours might be reduced Updated: Apr-07-14 9:48 am
- Lawrence bank robber took cab to Omaha Updated: Apr-06-14 12:34 pm
- Lawrence man has to turn over evidence Updated: Apr-05-14 1:35 pm
- Former Jayhawk player sentenced for robbery Updated: Apr-04-14 5:12 pm
- Antarctic trench named for Kansas professor Updated: Apr-04-14 5:05 am
- Jayhawks' Cole transferring to Prairie View A&M Updated: Apr-03-14 6:03 pm
- School finance bills impact KU proposed projects Updated: Apr-03-14 9:05 am
- Douglas County drops moratorium on agritourism Updated: Apr-03-14 8:42 am
- Driver who hit toll booth might have been asleep Updated: Apr-02-14 10:50 am
- Jayhawks' Wiggins off to NBA after freshman season Updated: Mar-31-14 5:19 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - An 83-year-old Lawrence resident is heading to Washington to see national war memorials, thanks to the Honor Flights Network.
TONGANOXIE, Kansas - A northeast Kansas prankster won't be facing any penalties for painting a green line down a local street as part of a St. Patrick's tradition that goes back decades.
TOPEKA, Kansas - The Kansas Board of Regents will consider adding language on free speech to its social media policy, but will not fundamentally change the rules, following criticism that the policy gives administrators too much power to fire or discipline employees for postings on Twitter and other outlets.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A 40-year-old man will go on trial for the second time on charges that he raped a University of Kansas student in 1997.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - University of Kansas officials say a student with tuberculosis is expected to make a full recovery.
OTTAWA, Kansas - Ottawa University, a liberal arts college, will begin offering an engineering degree for the first time this fall.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Despite recent gains in wind energy production in Kansas, experts worry that trouble could be looming for the industry.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In the early stages of yet another quarterback battle at Kansas, Montell Cozart made quite the case for being the starter during the Jayhawks' spring game Saturday.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - David Jensen is waiting. Waiting for new lungs, and a new life.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A Lawrence man awaiting a retrial in the 2004 death of his wife has bonded out of jail.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Sen. Jerry Moran will be honored at a University of Kansas next week for his support of scientific research.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid is entering the NBA draft after a breakthrough season that ended with a stress fracture in his back that kept the 7-footer out of the NCAA tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence city commissioners have granted a permit to allow the Kansas Relays to be held at the new Rock Chalk Park later this month.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - University of Kansas graduate students are concerned the school might reduce the hours they are allowed to work on campus.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lawrence police say they've arrested a man accused of robbing a credit union and making his getaway to Nebraska in a waiting taxi.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A Douglas County judge has ruled that a Lawrence man accused of secretly videotaping people in a clothing store has to turn over some computer evidence.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A former University of Kansas defensive end who was dismissed from the football team without playing a game has been sentenced to three years' probation for robbery.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A trench in Antarctica has been named after a professor at the University of Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas guard Lamaria Cole has been granted a release to transfer to Prairie View A&M, where she will be able to play closer to her family in Bryan, Texas.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas House and Senate committees approved bills that address possible funding for a health education building proposed by the University of Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Douglas County officials reversed an earlier decision and will allow agriculture tourism operations in the county.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The company that hired a Colorado man who died when he his truck hit a toll plaza on the Kansas Turnpike said it appears the man was asleep just before the accident, but the Kansas Highway Patrol said the cause of the wreck is still under investigation.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins made official Monday what he's been telling folks all along: He's headed to the NBA after his only season with the Jayhawks.