- Colombia president says rebels likely carried out bombings Updated: Jul-03-15 2:50 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - President Juan Manuel Santos said Friday that Colombia's second-largest rebel group is likely to blame for two bomb blasts in the capital that wounded 10 and rattled city residents who have become unaccustomed in recent years to such acts of violence.
- Reigning Miss Universe rebukes Trump for his migrant remarks Updated: Jul-02-15 9:01 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - The reigning Miss Universe says Donald Trump, the beauty pageant's owner, was "hurtful and unfair" in his comments about Mexican migrants. But Paulina Vega of Colombia says she isn't giving up her crown.
- Politician sentenced in killing of Colombian journalist Updated: Jun-25-15 5:59 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - A Colombian court has sentenced a state legislator to 36 years and three months in prison as the mastermind behind the killing of a well-known journalist.
- Report: Colombia generals go unpunished in civilian killings Updated: Jun-24-15 12:46 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Dozens of senior Colombian army officers implicated in the killing of 3,000 civilians falsely claimed to be rebels a decade ago have risen through the ranks and are escaping punishment for their roles in one of Latin America's worst atrocities, Human Rights Watch said Wednesday.
- US unseals indictments against leaders of Colombia drug gang Updated: Jun-23-15 6:43 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - U.S. prosecutors on Tuesday unsealed indictments against 17 alleged leaders of Colombia's largest cocaine-trafficking organization in a move seeking to shore up bilateral cooperation in the drug war.