- Christie: Early front-runner status 'meaningless' Updated: Dec-02-13 6:25 pm
- Woman wounded in Trenton house party shooting Updated: Dec-01-13 11:10 am
- Trenton's only hotel sells quickly at auction Updated: Nov-25-13 2:43 pm
- Fla. man charged in NJ with alleged Ponzi scheme Updated: Nov-25-13 2:01 pm
- Princeton students, inmates bond in chess matches Updated: Nov-23-13 2:17 pm
- Former CFO admits to bilking NYC brokerage firm Updated: Nov-21-13 2:13 pm
- Top NJ economic adviser calls for tax cuts Updated: Nov-20-13 3:52 pm
- Man stabs himself, is shot by police in NJ Updated: Nov-16-13 8:41 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he doesn't think much about his status as front-runner for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Authorities say one woman was wounded when shots rang out at a house party in New Jersey's capital city.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Trenton's only hotel has sold quickly at auction.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal authorities say a Florida man has been arrested on charges he allegedly operated an $18 million Ponzi scheme involving victims from New Jersey.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Santise Robinson leaned back in his chair, arms crossed and chewing on a plastic spoon. Crowded around him were five other inmates at New Jersey State Prison in Trenton dressed in khaki uniforms, as security guards and prison officials watched and waited.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former chief financial officer of a New York City-based brokerage firm has admitted to stealing money from the company.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawmakers and economists dove back into the long-running debate Wednesday of whether the state can afford the broad tax cut that is one of Gov. Chris Christie's top priorities for a second term.
HAMILTON, New Jersey - Authorities say a man stabbed himself, then brandished a knife at police in New Jersey and was shot to death.