- Survey: Customers rate Navy exchange stores highly Updated: Mar-07-14 5:08 pm
- NC Central hangs on for 76-70 win over Norfolk St. Updated: Mar-06-14 10:56 pm
- Mosley leads Old Dominion over East Carolina 68-47 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:44 pm
- USS Truxtun en route to Black Sea for training Updated: Mar-06-14 10:04 am
- Va. panel on military base closings issues report Updated: Mar-05-14 11:48 am
- Va Supreme Court to hear police recruit death suit Updated: Mar-05-14 7:34 am
- NY man sentenced for Va. bank robbery, gun crime Updated: Mar-05-14 3:11 am
- Norfolk St. beats UMES 6th straight time, 77-65 Updated: Mar-03-14 8:07 pm
- Port of Virginia closes early due to storm Updated: Mar-03-14 2:38 pm
- Winter storm bears down on much of Virginia Updated: Mar-03-14 2:28 pm
- Navy releases some personnel early due to weather Updated: Mar-03-14 2:26 pm
- Hampton slips past Norfolk State 61-53 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:05 pm
- Winter ruins collard green crop in parts of Va. Updated: Mar-01-14 8:47 am
- Report: settlement in train deaths of 2 Va. teens Updated: Mar-01-14 7:43 am
- Mistrial declared in Norfolk pharmacy shooting Updated: Feb-28-14 3:25 am
- Old Dominion tops Marshall 70-63 Updated: Feb-27-14 9:41 pm
- Ex-CEO settles lawsuit over Va. bank's collapse Updated: Feb-27-14 6:37 am
- Container traffic up at Hampton Roads port Updated: Feb-27-14 3:02 am
- Notice of appeal in Va. gay marriage ruling filed Updated: Feb-26-14 10:59 am
- Norfolk to host Stihl US lumberjack championship Updated: Feb-25-14 12:10 pm
- Police to increase presence near ODU after slaying Updated: Feb-25-14 7:50 am
- Notice of appeal in Va. gay marriage ruling filed Updated: Feb-24-14 6:15 pm
- 2 charged in Old Dominion student's death Updated: Feb-24-14 11:20 am
- Louisiana Tech holds off Old Dominion 71-66 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:38 pm
- Hampton man sentenced for ID theft Updated: Feb-21-14 6:11 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Navy says customers at its exchange stores are giving them high marks for customer satisfaction, according to a recent survey.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Jeremy Ingram scored 19 points on 6-of-9 shooting as North Carolina Central hung on Thursday night for a 76-70 win over Norfolk State.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Ambrose Mosley was 5 of 10 from 3-point range with 17 points as Old Dominion outshot East Carolina for a 68-47 victory on Thursday night.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A Virginia-based warship is heading to the Black Sea.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A state commission created to soften the blow of military base closings in Virginia is proposing cooperation over confrontation, a tack that is finding little political support.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Supreme Court of Virginia has agreed to hear a case involving the death of a Norfolk police recruit.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A New York man has been sentenced to 21 years and 10 months in prison for robbing a Virginia bank and brandishing a gun during a violent crime.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Pendarvis Williams scored 21 points, on 8-of-12 shooting, as Norfolk State cruised to its sixth consecutive win over Maryland-Eastern Shore, 77-65 on Monday.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Port of Virginia has changed its operational schedule in response to winter weather.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Virginia was pelted Monday with a wintry mix of snow and sleet from the mountains to the coast that prompted school closings, flight cancellations and government agency closures.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Navy says its non-essential personnel in southeastern Virginia will operate on a two-hour delay on Tuesday due to winter weather.
HAMPTON, Virginia - Deron Powers scored 23 points on 8-of-12 shooting to lead Hampton to a 61-53 victory over Norfolk State on Saturday.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Call it the great collard shortage of '14.
ROANOKE, Virginia - A lawsuit against Norfolk Southern that was headed to trial Monday has been settled with the families of two teenagers who were struck and killed by a train in Montgomery County.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A jury deadlocked in the trial of a Norfolk man charged in a shooting death at a pharmacy.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Former Bank of the Commonwealth president and CEO Edward J. Woodard Jr. and federal regulators have settled a lawsuit stemming from the bank's collapse.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The port of Hampton Roads started the new year with an increase in container traffic.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A second clerk plans to appeal a federal judge's ruling that declares Virginia's ban on same-sex marriages unconstitutional, according to a notice filed in federal court Tuesday.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Norfolk will host the 2014 Stihl Timbersports Series U.S. lumberjack championships this summer.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Norfolk police plan to increase their presence near Old Dominion University following the off-campus slaying of a student.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Norfolk Circuit Court clerk said Monday that he plans to appeal a federal judge's ruling declaring the state's ban on same-sex marriages unconstitutional.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Two people face charges stemming from the fatal assault of an Old Dominion University student.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A Hampton man has been sentenced to five years and one month in prison for stealing the identities of other people to obtain government benefits.