- Connecticut couple sue police over video surveillance Updated: Sep-03-15 9:34 am
WESTPORT, Connecticut - A Connecticut couple says in a lawsuit filed against police that officers unlawfully set up video surveillance of their home after neighbors filed baseless complaints in a long-running feud.
- American cutting Pittsburgh flights to St. Louis, Hartford Updated: Sep-03-15 9:25 am
IMPERIAL, Pennsylvania - American Airlines is cutting flights from Pittsburgh International Airport to St. Louis and Hartford, Connecticut starting in November.
- Trying to stop suspect, man hangs on hood of moving car Updated: Sep-03-15 7:43 am
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - Authorities say a Connecticut man's attempt to stop suspected shoplifters ended with him flying on the hood of a car as they tried to get away.
- Iconic Connecticut lighthouse draws high bid of $290,000 Updated: Sep-03-15 7:17 am
OLD SAYBROOK, Connecticut - A famous Connecticut lighthouse featured on some state license plates has been sold at auction for almost $300,000.
- Trial set for man accused in beating death of mother Updated: Sep-03-15 3:41 am
MILFORD, Connecticut - A 23-year-old man accused of killing his mother in Connecticut last year will face trial this fall.
- Connecticut Gov. Malloy is photobombed by beluga whale Updated: Sep-02-15 5:05 pm
MYSTIC, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy has found himself upstaged by a beluga whale during a tourism news conference at the Mystic Aquarium.
- Police probe hazing allegations involving football team Updated: Sep-02-15 2:34 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - An investigation is underway into allegations of hazing involving a Connecticut high school football team.
- New Britain to get replacement for Rock Cats Updated: Sep-02-15 10:53 am
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - A deal has been reached to replace the minor league baseball team that New Britain is losing to Hartford with a franchise from the independent Atlantic League.
- Woman pleads guilty in trash bin disposal of newborn baby Updated: Sep-02-15 9:07 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A 19-year-old Connecticut woman who police say disposed of her dead newborn boy in a trash bin last year has pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter.
- 2 arrested in connection with shooting of 9 in Bridgeport Updated: Sep-02-15 7:40 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Bridgeport police say two people have been arrested in connection with a shooting at a city housing complex in June that left one man dead and eight people injured, including a woman struck by a stray bullet while inside her apartment taking a shower.
- Prison employee gets jail time in inmate sex case Updated: Sep-02-15 3:23 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - One of three prison employees charged with having a sexual relationship with a female inmate at a correctional institution has been sentenced to 90 days in prison.
- Woman charged with animal cruelty after dead puppy found Updated: Sep-02-15 3:16 am
SHELTON, Connecticut - Police say a Connecticut woman was arrested after they found a dead puppy and four other animals living in poor conditions.
- Indiana reaches playoffs for WNBA-record 11th straight year Updated: Sep-01-15 9:30 pm
- Tire problem on plane temporarily shuts down Bradley runways Updated: Sep-01-15 9:02 pm
WINDSOR LOCKS, Connecticut - Runways were temporarily closed at Bradley International Airport in Connecticut on Tuesday evening after officials said a military plane had a tire malfunction during landing.
- Electrician killed in workplace accident in Connecticut Updated: Sep-01-15 7:25 pm
SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut - An electrician has died after falling on live electrical wires while he worked at an indoor arcade in Connecticut.
- 3.4 million saw Travers Stakes finish; American Pharoah 2nd Updated: Sep-01-15 6:21 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The second-place finish of Triple Crown winner American Pharoah at the Travers Stakes was watched by 3.4 million viewers on NBC.
- Senator with son named McKinley decries mountain name change Updated: Sep-01-15 4:34 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A state senator who named his son McKinley after North America's tallest mountain peak isn't too pleased with the president's decision to change its name back to Denali.
- Murphy to visit Middle East to review military operations Updated: Sep-01-15 3:39 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Sen. Chris Murphy is leaving for the Middle East to review operations against the Islamic State.
- Police investigate late night fatal shooting in Hartford Updated: Sep-01-15 7:58 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hartford police are investigating a late night fatal shooting near city hall and a federal court building.
- Police: Couple charged in abuse of 3-year-old girl Updated: Sep-01-15 3:25 am
PLAINVILLE, Connecticut - Authorities say a Connecticut couple has been charged in the alleged abuse of their 3-year-old daughter.
- Man pleads guilty to robbing more than $80K from bank Updated: Sep-01-15 3:23 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut man has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $80,000 from a bank in Windsor during an armed robbery earlier this year.
- Police: Torso likely that of man whose limbs found severed Updated: Aug-31-15 8:34 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut forensic scientists say a torso found last month is most likely that of a homeless man whose severed arms and legs were found earlier.
- Connecticut's 2016 Senate race a quieter contest than past Updated: Aug-31-15 4:20 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A one-time Olympian and political newcomer is the only Republican candidate so far to officially jump into Connecticut's 2016 Senate race, foreshadowing what could be a much different election from a recent string of highly contentious contests that attracted big money and national attention.
- Upcoming Connecticut primary planned for a Wednesday Updated: Aug-31-15 4:20 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's upcoming municipal primary will be held on a Wednesday, instead of on a traditional Tuesday.
- I-95 northbound reopens in Connecticut after egg truck crash Updated: Aug-31-15 12:17 pm
STRATFORD, Connecticut - Northbound lanes of Interstate 95 in Connecticut have reopened following a crash involving a tractor-trailer filled with eggs.