- WCSU to hold series of events on human trafficking Updated: Apr-21-14 2:58 am
- Conn. firefighters free elderly man pinned by car Updated: Apr-21-14 1:20 am
- Motorcyclist killed in crash in Conn. Updated: Apr-20-14 11:19 pm
- Malloy, Wyman to hold seniors forum in Bloomfield Updated: Apr-20-14 5:50 pm
- Open houses planned on new bus line Updated: Apr-20-14 4:50 pm
- Navy OKs changes for submariners' sleep schedules Updated: Apr-20-14 1:25 pm
- New Britain man charged with murder in strangling Updated: Apr-20-14 1:01 pm
- New Milford mulls law on 'aggressive' panhandling Updated: Apr-20-14 10:34 am
- Liverpool beats Norwich 3-2, tops EPL by 5 points Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- New Haven teams canvass in effort to halt violence Updated: Apr-20-14 1:05 am
- Dogs show Connecticut kids how to clear land mines Updated: Apr-20-14 1:04 am
- Travel agent accused of stealing from client Updated: Apr-19-14 2:08 pm
- Connecticut to study Rocky Hill Veterans Home Updated: Apr-19-14 10:43 am
- Conn. to stock 390,000 trout before season's start Updated: Apr-19-14 9:30 am
- New Haven police unit searches for the missing Updated: Apr-19-14 1:05 am
- In New London fundraiser, motorcycles are blessed Updated: Apr-19-14 1:04 am
- US senator: Metro-North fined $552,000 past decade Updated: Apr-18-14 7:58 pm
- Woman upset by wedding pleads guilty to arson Updated: Apr-18-14 5:31 pm
- APNewsBreak: Vengeful note left in 2 boys' murder Updated: Apr-18-14 4:10 pm
- New Haven teen charged in killing Updated: Apr-18-14 5:40 am
- Connecticut House OKs $400M in tax credits for UTC Updated: Apr-17-14 7:23 pm
- Conn. House: horses aren't "inherently vicious" Updated: Apr-17-14 7:17 pm
- Conn. enrolls total of 208,301 in health coverage Updated: Apr-17-14 7:13 pm
- Connecticut GOP offers state budget alternative Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Official: Recovering drug addicts should speak up Updated: Apr-17-14 4:20 pm
DANBURY, Connecticut - Western Connecticut State University is presenting a series of forums and events to raise awareness about human trafficking.
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Authorities are crediting the "brute strength" and teamwork of firefighters in freeing an elderly man who suffered severe injuries after becoming pinned between the door of his pickup truck and the vehicle's chassis, which was wedged against the doorjamb of a garage.
COVENTRY, Connecticut - A motorcyclist has been killed after he collided with a tree in Coventry.
BLOOMFIELD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman are holding a special community forum to talk to senior citizens.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A series of meetings are planned to update the public about Connecticut's first bus rapid transit system scheduled to begin operations early next year.
GROTON, Connecticut - With no sunlight to set day apart from night on a submarine, the U.S. Navy for decades has staggered sailors' working hours on schedules with little resemblance to life above the ocean's surface.
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - A New Britain man has been charged with murder in the strangulation death of his 33-year-old female roommate.
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut - A panhandler could be fined up to $250 in an anti-panhandling initiative considered by New Milford officials.
NORWICH, England - A first English championship in 24 years is within Liverpool's grasp after a 3-2 victory over Norwich that was inspired by Raheem Sterling's double and a 30th goal of the campaign by Luis Suarez on Sunday.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - She hoped to be attending Torrence Gamble's graduation in a few years, not visiting him in prison, Superintendent Garth Harries recalled a teacher telling him after Gamble was shot to death.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - The land mine was buried just a few yards from the children. But they could neither see nor smell it. One wrong step and ... BOOM!!!! ... a crippling, perhaps fatal, explosion could kill or maim.
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A Windsor woman working as a travel agent is facing charges she used a customer's credit card to pay for shopping, limousine services and flights.
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - A push to end homelessness among Connecticut veterans by 2015 is generating renewed interest in the state's Veterans Home in Rocky Hill.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Despite the long winter, Connecticut's environmental agency says it expects to stock nearly 390,000 trout in time for the fishing season's opening day.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - When someone goes missing in the city, it sends the Missing Persons Unit into action.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Some people spent the first warm weekend of the year at the beach, listening to the tranquil sound of the waves rolling in.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Metro-North, the nation's second-largest commuter railroad, has been fined $552,000 over the past decade for safety violations and defects, U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal said Friday.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A woman has pleaded guilty to setting fire to a Stamford home that belonged to her ex-boyfriend's mother.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A woman who shot and killed her two young grandsons before committing suicide last year left a note to the boys' parents saying they did not deserve to have the children, according to a police report.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - A New Haven man has been charged in the shooting death of a teenager and wounding another youth in March.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's House of Representatives on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a deal to grant up to $400 million in tax credits to United Technologies Corp. if UTC makes up to $500 million in upgrades and expansion and hires more workers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Members of Connecticut's House of Representatives want to make it clear they don't believe horses are inherently vicious, a response to a recent state court ruling.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's health insurance exchange announced Thursday it enrolled 208,301 people in health plans during the first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act, more than double its original goal of 100,000.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Minority Republicans in the Connecticut General Assembly on Thursday offered an alternative $18.9 billion state budget that scraps the governor's proposed $55 tax rebate, ends the state's earned income tax credit program for the working poor and doesn't include what the GOP calls Democratic "gimmicks."
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The president's top adviser on drug policy urged those recovering from drug addiction to give hope to others by speaking out, saying that stigma and denial about substance abuse are obstacles to treatment.