- Wyoming man pleads no contest, to harassing herd of elk Updated: May-29-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Natrona County School District trustee has been sentenced to one year of probation and a one-year suspended jail sentence for charges that he harassed a large herd of elk in Converse County.
- Bear scurries around Wyoming city, falls asleep, gets caught Updated: May-28-15 3:40 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - After leading wildlife officials on a daylong chase through a Wyoming city, an exhausted young black bear fell asleep under a tree.
- High water, spring conditions create good pike fishing Updated: May-28-15 1:12 pm
KEYHOLE RESERVOIR, Wyoming - Some people call them water wolves. Other people say they're "slimers".
- Wyoming wildlife officials say not to touch newborn animals Updated: May-28-15 5:07 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Game and Fish Department officials are asking people to stay away from young animals because of potential harm to the critters.
- Black bear captured sleeping under aspen tree in Casper Updated: May-27-15 11:38 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials captured a young black bear sleeping under an aspen tree after it led them on a daylong chase through east Casper.
- Wyoming Symphony conductor to perform at Carnegie Hall Updated: May-26-15 10:55 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Symphony Orchestra Conductor Matthew Savery is focusing on the music leading up to his first appearance at Carnegie Hall in New York.
- Casper couple sues vapor cigarette dealer Updated: May-25-15 2:28 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper couple is suing a local vapor cigarette company, saying the battery in one of the devices exploded and caused injuries.
- WyoLotto releases CEO's salary; other salaries remain secret Updated: May-25-15 2:19 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Lottery Corp. has released the salary of CEO Jon Clontz after initially declining to do so, but still refuses to disclose how much it pays other employees.
- Yellowstone injuries: slips, falls outpace bear mauling Updated: May-24-15 7:30 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Getting hurt at Yellowstone National Park isn't quite as dramatic as you might think.
- New Census numbers show Casper population exceeding 60,000 Updated: May-24-15 1:46 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Casper has exceeded 60,000 in population for the first time in its history thanks largely to active oil drilling in the area, and a state economist says he believes the recent downturn in oil prices won't cause the large population losses that the city and state experienced in past boom-to-bust cycles.
- Environmental groups monitor new Wyoming fracking rules Updated: May-23-15 2:07 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - As Wyoming challenges new federal fracking rules on public lands, state regulators are quietly implementing a state requirement that petroleum companies justify keeping secret the ingredients in the chemical products they pump underground during hydraulic fracturing.
- Moorcroft mayor's address unclear, causing tax questions Updated: May-23-15 10:55 am
CASPER, Wyoming - There's a question bugging a Wyoming town of about 1,000 people: Where does the mayor live?
- 2 plead guilty in Casper in counterfeiting case Updated: May-22-15 10:26 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A man and a woman have pleaded guilty to counterfeiting-related charges in federal court in Casper.
- Medical marijuana supporters hopeful for 2016 ballot measure Updated: May-22-15 10:11 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming's medical marijuana supporters believe they're only a few steps away from getting the issue on the November 2016 ballot.
- Wyoming Oil, Gas Fair moves from Jackson to Casper Updated: May-22-15 5:04 am
CASPER, Wyoming - After 18 years in the Teton Mountains near Jackson, the Wyoming Oil and Gas Fair is moving to Casper.
- Man pleads no contest to role in fatal fight at Casper hotel Updated: May-20-15 11:59 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - An Arizona man charged after a fight at a Casper hotel that left a New Mexico man dead has pleaded no contest to reckless endangerment and being an accessory after the fact.
- Woman who burned, smothered child gets 18-20 years in prison Updated: May-20-15 11:41 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper woman accused of burning, shaking and smothering a child has been sentenced to 18 to 20 years in prison.
- Natrona County inmate dies after having seizure Updated: May-20-15 6:23 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - An inmate at the Natrona County Detention Center in Casper has died.
- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony rapper helps driver in diabetic shock Updated: May-20-15 3:28 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Rapper Layzie Bone of the Grammy Award-winning group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony helped a driver who went into diabetic shock and nearly ran into the performer's vehicle in Wyoming.
- Famous hip-hop artist assists driver in diabetic shock Updated: May-20-15 5:04 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A man having a medical emergency while driving alone in Wyoming was helped by Grammy Award winning Layzie Bone of the group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.
- Wyoming refiners not seeing much benefit from low oil prices Updated: May-18-15 8:21 am
CASPER, Wyoming - While many state refineries are reaping the benefits of lower oil prices, Wyoming refiners are facing challenges brought about by an oversupply of gasoline.
- After Laramie, protections could follow in Cheyenne, Lander Updated: May-15-15 5:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Laramie's ordinance prohibiting discrimination against gays and transgender people will be used as a model for getting similar ordinances approved elsewhere in Wyoming.
- UW plans for transparent search for new president Updated: May-14-15 11:05 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming's next president will come from a pool of publicly identified finalists who will visit campus and possibly other places around the state.
- Casper residents deny abusing 9-year-old girl Updated: May-14-15 5:31 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper couple have denied charges that they abused their 9-year-old daughter by depriving her of adequate food, forcing her to sleep on a cot in a laundry room and locking her in the garage when the rest of the family went to church or on other outings.
- Casper man denies charges in stabbing Updated: May-14-15 9:53 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A 32-year-old Casper man has denied charges that he stabbed another man multiple times at the home of a woman who had an order of protection against him.