- Man killed in rollover crash in E Wyoming town of Douglas Updated: May-04-15 11:35 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Police say a 42-year-old Casper man was killed when he rolled his pickup truck in the small eastern Wyoming town of Douglas.
- Drug-related arrests on the rise in Wyoming Updated: Apr-30-15 11:55 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming arrests tied to drug use are on the rise while alcohol-related arrests are dropping.
- UW freshmen settle jersey number issue, look ahead to legacy Updated: Apr-30-15 11:51 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A couple of Wyoming's incoming freshmen don't need much to get their competitive juices flowing.
- Casper man pleads guilty to blackmailing girl for sex Updated: Apr-30-15 10:04 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man pleaded guilty to threatening to share an inappropriate photo of a girl unless she had sex with him.
- Probation for man who stole almost $50K from credit union Updated: Apr-29-15 11:47 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man who stole nearly $50,000 from a credit union has been sentenced to six years of supervised probation.
- Ski patroller trains Tater for search, rescue certification Updated: Apr-29-15 11:45 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Sir Tater Tot of the Tetons is a 2-month-old golden retriever who may someday save a life.
- Recruiting a never-ending job for Wyoming coach, staff Updated: Apr-28-15 11:46 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Recruiting season is endless for Larry Shyatt.
- University of Wyoming looks for input on presidential search Updated: Apr-27-15 2:11 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - University of Wyoming trustees say they will consult the public over the next two and a half weeks as they determine how to handle the search for a new president.
- Amid downturn in oil prices, Wyoming economy still grows Updated: Apr-27-15 9:20 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming's economy has added jobs over the past year despite a decrease in oil prices.
- Vehicle crashes return discussion to Interstate 80 safety Updated: Apr-26-15 5:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A third lane along Interstate 80 could have prevented some of the collisions and gridlock caused by two recent pileups in the southeastern part of the state, according to the former chairman of a legislative transportation panel.
- Missing 3-year-old boy found playing with horses Updated: Apr-26-15 11:00 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A missing 3-year-old boy has been found safe near his home in Mills, playing with horses in a field.
- Burned baby's mom sentenced to up to 2 years in jail Updated: Apr-24-15 12:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper woman will spend up to two years in jail for knowingly leaving her 14-month-old daughter with a roommate who'd abused the girl in the past.
- Military Mistress may face charges in Wyoming Updated: Apr-24-15 8:22 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming is likely joining the list of states charging the so-called Military Mistress and her current husband with check fraud.
- Prosecutor questions slow pace of death penalty appeal Updated: Apr-23-15 7:58 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Lawyers for a Wyoming inmate want an appeals court to give them 14 months to contest a recent order allowing prosecutors to once again seek the death penalty against the man who was convicted of raping and killing a teenage girl.
- Man acknowledges threatening women, deputy with handgun Updated: Apr-22-15 11:55 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man has acknowledged threatening two women and a Natrona County sheriff's deputy with a handgun.
- Volunteers sought to count dead mule deer in western Wyoming Updated: Apr-22-15 11:22 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are looking for volunteers to count dead mule deer from the Wyoming Range and Uinta herds in the western part of the state.
- Former victim's advocate sentenced in rape case Updated: Apr-22-15 9:19 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A former Casper police victims' advocate has been sentenced to three to 10 years in prison for sexual assault.
- Former Casper police worker gets 3-10 years for sex assault Updated: Apr-21-15 11:31 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A former victim advocate for the Casper Police Department who sexually assaulted a woman as she recovered from surgery at an assisted living center has been sentenced to three to 10 years in prison.
- Some worry Alpha lacks funds to reclaim its mines Updated: Apr-19-15 5:14 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming has long offered its coal companies a deal: prove financial health and avoid posting a bond intended to cover the cost of cleaning up old mines. But some are worried a gloomy market could scupper the bargain.
- Distance education task force begins discussions Updated: Apr-18-15 3:37 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Teachers, administrators and other school officials say they are determined to fix distance education in Wyoming.
- Wyoming hopes tourists flock to former nuclear launch site Updated: Apr-17-15 1:19 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The vast expanse of sagebrush 15 miles south of Chugwater appears the same as many such stretches along Interstate 25.
- Woman, 20, dies after crashing truck into pole in Casper Updated: Apr-16-15 11:11 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Police say a 20-year-old woman is dead after running her truck into a pole in Casper.
- Jason Adrians named publisher of Casper Star-Tribune Updated: Apr-16-15 7:29 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Lee Enterprises has named Casper Star-Tribune Editor Jason Adrians to serve as publisher of the newspaper.
- Man gets probation for stealing $15K from Mills VFW office Updated: Apr-15-15 11:47 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A 50-year-old Mills man will be on probation for eight years for stealing more than $15,000 from the Wyoming Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Casper teen charged in fatal hospital crash pleads guilty Updated: Apr-15-15 11:19 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A teenager accused of using inhalants before crashing into the Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, killing her two passengers, has pleaded guilty to two counts of aggravated vehicular homicide.