- Park County tea partier survives leadership vote Updated: Mar-05-14 10:56 am
- Man gets 6 life terms for child sex abuse Updated: Mar-04-14 10:26 am
- Wyoming snowpack remains above normal Updated: Mar-03-14 12:10 pm
- Wyoming wardens oppose taxidermy paperwork changes Updated: Mar-03-14 10:55 am
- Volunteers count hundreds of eagles in N. Wyoming Updated: Mar-02-14 3:19 pm
- Model railroading a Casper man's 7-decade hobby Updated: Mar-02-14 2:52 pm
- Casper gets new police chief Updated: Mar-01-14 3:25 pm
- Game and Fish offers online hunters education Updated: Mar-01-14 3:07 pm
- Casper woman charged after knife attack on teddy Updated: Feb-28-14 5:36 pm
- Data grant move spurs industry momentum in Wyoming Updated: Feb-27-14 4:10 pm
- Casper College seeks a few good horses for class Updated: Feb-27-14 9:04 am
- Casper teacher admits to having sex with teen girl Updated: Feb-26-14 10:04 am
- Premeditation focus at Miller's 2nd murder trial Updated: Feb-25-14 9:37 am
- Executive optimistic about coal-to-liquids loan Updated: Feb-24-14 6:18 pm
- Former child soldier wants Wyoming refugee office Updated: Feb-22-14 3:22 pm
- Drum corps instructor fired after Florida arrest Updated: Feb-21-14 1:25 pm
- Secret Casper City Council meeting stirs debate Updated: Feb-20-14 1:35 pm
- Wyoming coal production fell 3.3% in 2013 Updated: Feb-16-14 5:31 pm
- Patient navigators wear several hats at med center Updated: Feb-16-14 2:35 pm
- Game and Fish wants more feedback from hunters Updated: Feb-15-14 5:34 pm
- Casper mom delivers 12-pound, 6.5 ounce baby boy Updated: Feb-13-14 12:38 pm
- Man gets up to 10 years for Evansville hit-and-run Updated: Feb-12-14 10:51 am
- Wyoming GOP officials: Party headquarters to move Updated: Feb-11-14 5:12 pm
- House declines to hear bill to reduce coal tax Updated: Feb-11-14 3:05 pm
- Hunting license deadline nears for some animals Updated: Feb-09-14 6:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A tea party member of the Park County GOP has survived a mainstream Republican effort to oust him from leadership.
CASPER, Wyoming - A 34-year-old Johnson County man has been sentenced to six life sentences without parole for the sexual abuse of multiple children under the age of 10 years old.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming's snowpack remains well above normal this winter.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming game wardens are opposing a bill that would relax paperwork requirements for taxidermists.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials say bald eagle numbers increased and golden eagle numbers decreased slightly during the annual midwinter bald eagle survey in the Powder River Basin.
CASPER, Wyoming - The thought that would change Bob Baden's life came to him while he was in the U.S. Army Air Corps, shortly after he was transferred to New Guinea in 1943 to help defend against the Japanese invasion.
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper's city manager has named a new chief of police.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials say Wyomingites can now fill the state's hunter education requirement online.
CASPER, Wyoming - Police in Casper say a woman who was arguing with her boyfriend stabbed a 5-foot-tall teddy bear that the boyfriend had once given her.
CASPER, Wyoming - A fishing pole and a small tackle box sit in a locked data cabinet on the fourth floor of the Casper Business Center.
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper College is looking for some horse owners who are willing to help out with a class this spring.
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper math teacher who admitted to having sex with a teen has pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor.
CASPER, Wyoming - Premeditation is again the focus at the trial of a Casper man accused of fatally shooting his wife during an argument last year.
CASPER, Wyoming - An official with a company developing a $2 billion plant that would turn coal into gasoline and other liquid fuels near Medicine Bow said he's once again optimistic the project could get a federal loan.
CASPER, Wyoming - Bertine Bahige hid under his bed while gunshots echoed throughout his hometown of Bukavu in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The sound of his mother's screams dimmed the pings of bullets when the rebel soldiers entered his home. He watched a rebel smack his mother unconscious with the butt of a gun.
CASPER, Wyoming - Leaders of a Wyoming youth drum corps say they've fired an instructor accused of trying to have sex with a 14-year-old girl in Florida.
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper official is insisting that an unannounced City Council meeting involving a councilman's conflict of interest case was legal.
CASPER, Wyoming - Federal data show Wyoming coal production fell by 3.3 percent in 2013, marking the fourth consecutive year of declining output in the nation's top coal producing state. Employment also continued to fall, with the sector shedding more than 300 jobs last year.
CASPER, Wyoming - Tim Troxel's whole body began to ache on the road between Denver and Cody.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials say fewer than 50 percent of the black bear, wild turkey and gray wolf hunting survey requests have been returned to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department.
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper couple happily welcomed their healthy baby into the world Tuesday, a boy who is being touted as possibly the largest baby ever born at the Wyoming Medical Center.
CASPER, Wyoming - A man who ran over an 11-year-old boy in Evansville last summer, dragging him under his pickup, says he doesn't remember what happened.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Republicans say their state headquarters will move from Casper to the capitol, though not all party members are happy.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming House voted Tuesday not to introduce a bill to cut a tax on coal production that would have cost the state more than $40 million a year.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are reminding hunters that the deadline to apply for licenses for several types of animals is fast approaching.