- Casper man given jail time for stabbing Updated: Feb-08-16 9:42 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Wyoming man has been sentenced to two decades in prison for stabbing his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend 13 times.
- Tourism in Wyoming's state parks continues to climb Updated: Feb-08-16 6:55 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites and Trails division reports a third straight year of record-breaking visitation numbers.
- Wyoming K-12 enrollment up despite some shrinking districts Updated: Feb-05-16 8:39 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Though enrollment in K-12 schools in Wyoming has increased some individual districts have seen shrinking student populations, putting pressure on schools and costing them money.
- Probation for Casper man who kept daughter in garage Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man charged with endangering his daughter who was kept locked inside the family's garage for long periods of time has been sentenced to two years of probation.
- Wyoming's flu season starts to pick up, cases increasing Updated: Feb-03-16 8:10 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Cases of the flu are on the rise in Wyoming as flu season picks up in the state.
- Mental illness proves tough, costly to fight Updated: Feb-03-16 2:06 am
GILLETTE, Wyoming - As she pulled into the Force Road suburb, Trish Simonson felt her mother's intuition kick in.
- Coal projects advance but won't be final under moratorium Updated: Jan-27-16 4:07 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - U.S. officials on Wednesday cleared the way for a review of two mining projects that would dig up 644 million tons of coal from public lands, despite a recent government moratorium halting federal coal sales.
- School officials concerned about proposed K-12 budget cuts Updated: Jan-27-16 12:51 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A legislative committee's vote to recommend cutting state aid to K-12 schools is raising concern among some school district administrators across Wyoming.
- Newspapers in Casper, Powell and Lovell named best of 2016 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:02 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Newspapers in Casper, Powell and Lovell were named the best in the state on Saturday during the Wyoming Press Association's annual winter convention here.
- Mead hopes Legislature will not cut K-12 education funding Updated: Jan-23-16 12:48 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead said he disagrees with a state legislative committee's recommendations to cut K-12 school funding and an early childhood literacy program.
- Man found dead in Casper died of hypothermia Updated: Jan-22-16 3:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Natrona County Coroner's Office says a man found dead in a snowbank near downtown Casper died of hypothermia.
- Truck driver poisoned by carbon monoxide files lawsuit Updated: Jan-22-16 2:25 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Jackson law firm has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a truck driver who was poisoned by carbon monoxide that leaked into his cab.
- Casper man charged with murder gets second mental evaluation Updated: Jan-21-16 9:17 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man charged with stabbing his roommate to death has been ordered to undergo a second mental health evaluation to determine if he's fit to stand trial.
- Man found dead in snowbank near downtown Casper Updated: Jan-20-16 11:06 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Police are investigating after a man's body was found in a snowbank near downtown Casper.
- Wyoming committee rejects Medicaid expansion proposal Updated: Jan-20-16 6:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming legislative committee voted Wednesday to reject Gov. Matt Mead's suggestion that the state expand Medicaid to offer coverage to about 20,000 low-income residents.
- Storms boost Wyoming snowpack, but it still trails average Updated: Jan-19-16 5:04 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Recent storms have given a boost to Wyoming's mountain snowpack, but it remains well below average.
- State senator announces bid for Wyoming's US House seat Updated: Jan-18-16 7:27 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Republican state senator from Alta says he's running for Wyoming's sole seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 3 Wyoming residents win $50,000 in Powerball drawing Updated: Jan-18-16 1:49 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - While no one in Wyoming won the world-record $1.6 billion Powerball jackpot, three residents were only one number away.
- Casper man gets life in prison for meth charge Updated: Jan-13-16 4:02 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man convicted of distributing methamphetamine throughout Wyoming has been sentenced to life in prison.
- Wyoming ice fishermen escape truck that fell through ice Updated: Jan-12-16 10:35 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Authorities say two Wyoming men were able to escape from their truck after it plunged through thin ice.
- Washakie County to host debate for Wyoming's US House seat Updated: Jan-12-16 4:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Washakie County Republicans are hosting the first debate for GOP candidates seeking the state's lone U.S. House seat.
- Bank holding companies in Wyoming, Nebraska plan to merge Updated: Jan-11-16 11:26 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The holding company for Wyoming State Bank is planning to merge with a Nebraska holding company in the first half of this year.
- Bill would protect student social media privacy Updated: Jan-09-16 2:14 pm