- Mills town treasurer on leave after embezzlement charges Updated: May-06-16 4:35 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The treasurer of a small Natrona County town has been placed on administrative leave after prosecutors charged her with embezzlement.
- Man arrested after armed bank robbery in Evansville Updated: May-04-16 11:12 pm
EVANSVILLE, Wyoming - Police in Natrona County have arrested a man in connection with an armed bank robbery in Evansville.
- Wyoming bans aircraft for spotting during hunting season Updated: May-02-16 1:39 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission has banned the use of manned and unmanned aircraft to scout for wildlife during hunting season.
- Study finds Wyoming workers save more for retirement Updated: May-02-16 1:02 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A recent study has found that Wyoming workers are more likely to take advantage of retirement savings plans offered through their jobs than workers in other states.
- Sinclair Refinery hires hundreds of workers during overhaul Updated: Apr-29-16 1:37 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Sinclair Refinery in Casper has hired of hundreds of workers as it undergoes a major overhaul to help reduce its environmental impact and improve operations at the facility.
- Wyoming wildlife officials approve new wasting disease plan Updated: Apr-26-16 2:35 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - Wyoming wildlife officials have adopted a new chronic wasting disease management plan.
- Catholic College academic dean to take over as president Updated: Apr-26-16 2:31 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Catholic College academic dean Glenn Arbery has been named the school's new president.
- Wyoming coal companies speak against proposed oil drilling Updated: Apr-25-16 10:17 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A pair of Wyoming coal companies is objecting to plans for more oil wells in the Powder River Basin.
- Casper considers licensing tree-cutters Updated: Apr-23-16 5:43 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper officials are trying to decide what to do with an estimated 40,000 trees that are dead or dying, and they want to make sure tree-cutting is done right.
- Visitation, spending increases at national parks in Wyoming Updated: Apr-23-16 2:35 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Visitation and spending are up at the national parks in Wyoming.
- Uranium miner Cameco to cut 85 jobs in Wyoming, Nebraska Updated: Apr-22-16 5:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Uranium miner Cameco Corp. will cut 85 jobs, or one-third of its U.S. workforce, in Wyoming and Nebraska amid persistent low prices for the nuclear fuel.
- Wyoming Medical Center informs patients of email breach Updated: Apr-22-16 10:04 am
CASPER, Wyoming - About 3,200 patients may be affected after two Wyoming Medical Center employees fell for phishing schemes, compromising their emails.
- Great American Eclipse draws tourists to path of totality Updated: Apr-21-16 9:09 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Where's the best place to watch next year's eclipse? If you're thinking the grand open spaces of Wyoming, you have plenty of company.
- BIA officer charged in wife's kidnapping released from jail Updated: Apr-21-16 1:06 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A former U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs police officer charged with the kidnapping of his wife following an incident at their home on the Wind River Indian Reservation has been released from jail pending trial.
- Wyoming unemployment climbs amid energy downturn Updated: Apr-20-16 1:42 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming's climbing jobless rate is higher than any time since 2012 and expected worsen as the state's energy-driven economy slows.
- Wyoming Game and Fish says mild winter means good hunting Updated: Apr-19-16 7:35 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Game and Fish predicts that hunters can look forward to plentiful game this year thanks to the mild winter and plentiful moisture.
- Cruz wins all 14 Wyoming Republican delegates Updated: Apr-17-16 8:18 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Painstaking organization and in-person campaigning paid off again for Ted Cruz on Saturday as he nailed down all 14 delegates up for grabs at the Republican Party convention in Wyoming. The result leaves Donald Trump facing yet another loss in a string of defeats in Western states.
- Wyoming US House candidates to debate in Casper this summer Updated: Apr-16-16 2:03 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Candidates for Wyoming's only seat in the U.S. House of Representatives will face off this summer at a debate at Casper College.
- Trial date set in case of man charged with stabbing roommate Updated: Apr-15-16 2:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A November trial date has been set for a Casper man charged with fatally stabbing his roommate last summer.
- Sarah Palin cancels Trump appearance in Casper Updated: Apr-15-16 9:01 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will no longer attend the Wyoming Republican State Convention this weekend.
- New 70 mph signs posted on Wyoming highways Updated: Apr-14-16 2:13 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Drivers in Wyoming can now go a little faster along hundreds of miles of highways as new 70 mph signs get installed across the state.
- Wyoming orchestra withdraws musician's invite amid complaint Updated: Apr-13-16 7:55 pm
BOSTON - The Wyoming Symphony Orchestra has withdrawn an invitation to a Boston University music professor being sued for harassment by two former students.
- Marathon sells Wyoming assets to Merit Energy for $870M Updated: Apr-12-16 11:31 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Marathon Oil says it will sell its Wyoming assets to Merit Energy for $870 million in a deal that includes the state's most productive oil fields.
- Casper product making impact at Wyoming football Updated: Apr-11-16 1:12 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Since Logan Wilson last played linebacker, he's sprouted more than 1 foot and gained 100-plus pounds.
- Wyoming pocket gopher again considered for protections Updated: Apr-11-16 10:20 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will once again consider protections for the rare Wyoming pocket gopher.