- Saratoga hatchery helps restore endangered Wyoming toad Updated: Jul-30-15 7:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The secret to feeding a young Wyoming toad is to use a spice bottle.
- Lawmakers kill bill to make student emails private Updated: Jul-30-15 5:06 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming lawmakers have killed a proposal that would have made Wyoming the first state in the country to keep from public view all college student emails, even those concerning student government actions.
- Mom pleads guilty to harboring son accused of desertion Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The mother of an Army soldier arrested on a desertion warrant has pleaded guilty to harboring her son.
- Bar Nunn residents evacuate homes amid brief grass fire Updated: Jul-28-15 3:20 pm
BAR NUNN, Wyoming - A grass fire in a community west of Casper forced several people to evacuate their homes.
- Wyoming lottery not to release some financial documents Updated: Jul-28-15 2:37 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Lottery no longer will release banking and loan documents, vendor contracts and sales data of individual retailers after the lottery board passed a new public records policy.
- Controversial Casper councilman announces resignation Updated: Jul-28-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper City Council member who was accused of ethics violations has announced his resignation.
- Wildlife officials ask for reports of dead sage grouse Updated: Jul-28-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming wildlife officials are asking the public to report dead sage grouse so they can be tested for West Nile virus.
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department faces budget cliff Updated: Jul-26-15 3:57 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Game and Fish Department faces a serious budget cliff because of declining numbers of hunters and anglers.
- Former students, family cherish memory of art teacher Updated: Jul-26-15 11:18 am
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - Brad Cool knew that creativity started in childhood - with a pile of crayons. That was the inspiration for the three Bulldog Crayons that stood in front of the old North Platte High School until it was demolished in 2003.
- Trial begins Monday for man accused of trying to kill wife Updated: Jul-25-15 9:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man stands trial Monday for allegedly trying to kill his wife when he rammed her car last year.
- Wyoming lottery predicts $200,000 profit in first full year Updated: Jul-24-15 4:17 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - WyoLotto officials expect to end up with about $201,000 in net income at the end of the lottery's first full year.
- Part of Wyoming-to-Midwest gas line to flow other direction Updated: Jul-24-15 3:38 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Part of a $4 billion natural gas pipeline completed six years ago to export gas from the Rocky Mountain region to the Midwest is about to move gas in the opposite direction.
- Wyoming's unemployment rate holds at 4.1 percent in June Updated: Jul-24-15 1:40 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate held steady at 4.1 percent in June.
- Casper man gets probation for blackmailing girl for sex Updated: Jul-24-15 8:29 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Casper man has been sentenced to supervised probation for blackmailing a 17-year-old girl for sex.
- Man killed in encounter with Converse County deputy Updated: Jul-23-15 11:07 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Authorities say a man is dead after a shooting involving a Converse County sheriff's deputy, but few details have been released.
- Casper chicken ordinance clears first round Updated: Jul-23-15 9:28 am
CASPER, Wyoming - The Casper City Council has approved an ordinance that would allow city residents to keep chickens.
- Wyoming begins offering hemp registration cards Updated: Jul-22-15 5:07 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming epilepsy patients can now apply for hemp extract registration cards through the Wyoming Department of Health.
- Forest Service OK moves Jackson resort closer to new gondola Updated: Jul-19-15 4:04 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - A proposed new gondola and 15 other projects on the slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort have won preliminary approval from the U.S. Forest Service, including a zip line and expansion of the Casper restaurant.
- Court: Casper clerk wrong in rejecting petition signatures Updated: Jul-18-15 1:05 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court has ruled that the Casper city clerk unfairly rejected signatures on a 2013 petition to put Casper's smoking ordinance to a public vote.
- Police Chief: Casper man threatened officers Updated: Jul-17-15 4:53 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The Casper police chief says a man shot and killed at his home last weekend by city police had posed a lethal threat to officers.
- Do you have what it takes to rodeo? Updated: Jul-17-15 10:08 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - So much of rodeo comes down to time.
- Texas company to pay $170,000 for 2010 Wyoming oil spill Updated: Jul-16-15 5:06 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A Texas-based company will pay $170,000 to settle with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency over a 2010 oil spill in Big Horn County.
- New trial date sent in Casper killing Updated: Jul-15-15 4:38 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A judge has set a new trial date for a man accused of killing another man in Casper.
- Former Casper youth sports director gets probation Updated: Jul-15-15 9:25 am
CASPER, Wyoming - A former director of the Wyoming Youth Sports Association who has been accused of stealing more than $13,000 from the organization has been sentenced to probation.
- Casper police shoot, kill person while serving warrant Updated: Jul-13-15 4:41 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper police say they shot and killed a 27-year-old man while serving a search warrant.