- Uranerz secures $20M Wyo. industrial revenue bond Updated: Dec-06-13 1:08 pm
- Lost Creek uranium mine ships initial production Updated: Dec-06-13 1:01 pm
- Chris DeRose offers Casper missing dog reward Updated: Dec-06-13 11:16 am
- Second trial of Casper man moved to Thermopolis Updated: Dec-05-13 10:22 am
- Wyo. regulation of uranium mining would cost $4.5M Updated: Dec-04-13 6:52 pm
- Riverton man apparently shot himself while hunting Updated: Dec-04-13 12:25 pm
- Liz Cheney super PAC to host dinner with VP Cheney Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 pm
- Federal court dismisses Wyo. child pornography appeal Updated: Dec-03-13 7:04 pm
- Wyoming tops Black Hills State 79-65 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:35 am
- Bairoil school shut down for security review Updated: Dec-02-13 2:02 pm
- Man suspected of robbing Casper pharmacy arrested Updated: Nov-30-13 4:34 pm
- Helicopter and beavers join forces on project Updated: Nov-28-13 11:07 am
- Casper city manager: city can't comment on probe Updated: Nov-26-13 12:08 pm
- Reports show Cheney earned more than Enzi Updated: Nov-25-13 2:43 pm
- Group formed to promote Wyoming livestock genetics Updated: Nov-24-13 11:25 am
- Casper high school fire sends students home early Updated: Nov-22-13 10:32 pm
- Wyoming heifers shipped to South Dakota Updated: Nov-22-13 4:42 pm
- Casper College students collect, analyze litter Updated: Nov-21-13 9:53 am
- Wyo. shortline railroad gets BNSF award Updated: Nov-21-13 6:53 am
- Casper's Wyo Medical Center imposes spending cuts Updated: Nov-20-13 9:35 am
- Casper police chief retiring in February 2014 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:05 am
- Glenrock area wind farm races against clock Updated: Nov-19-13 4:01 pm
- New developer takes over UW Plaza lease Updated: Nov-19-13 6:40 am
- Famed bucking horse Khadafy Skoal dies Updated: Nov-18-13 9:43 am
- Lander man sentenced for killing cousin Updated: Nov-17-13 5:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A uranium company has secured a $20 million state industrial development revenue bond to begin production at an in-situ uranium mine in northeast Wyoming.
CASPER, Wyoming - A new uranium mine north of Rawlins has shipped its first batch of yellowcake.
CASPER, Wyoming - Former actor and animal rights activist Chris DeRose is offering a $2,500 reward in response to claims of a spike in missing dogs in Casper.
CASPER, Wyoming - The second trial of a Casper man accused of shooting his wife to death after she fled to a neighbor's house is being moved to Thermopolis.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming would need six years and $4.5 million to take over regulation of the state's uranium industry from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, according to a new report released by the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Riverton man was airlifted to a Casper hospital on Sunday after reportedly shooting himself in the leg with a shotgun in a hunting accident.
CASPER, Wyoming - Former Vice President Dick Cheney will be the special guest at a $10,000-per-couple fundraising dinner for his daughter, Liz Cheney.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal appeals court for the second time has denied a Casper man's efforts to challenge his child pornography conviction.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming started slow but Larry Nance Jr. got them rolling to beat an inspired Division II Black Hills State 79-65 on Monday.
CASPER, Wyoming - The tiny elementary school in the town of Bairoil has been temporarily closed for the past two weeks for a security review prompted by an alleged threat from a parent.
CASPER, Wyoming - A 28-year-old Sheridan man suspected in the armed robbery of a Casper pharmacy has been arrested.
CASPER, Wyoming - Keith Schoup and Pete Garrett are an unusual duo.
CASPER, Wyoming - The Casper city manager says the city can't talk about an ongoing conflict-of-interest probe of a city councilor because of state law and the need for other councilors to remain objective.
CASPER, Wyoming - Federal campaign reports show that book deals and speaking engagements over the past two years helped Liz Cheney earn well over twice the income of the man whose job she is after, U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi.
CASPER, Wyoming - A new organization of cattle producers is being formed in Wyoming to recognize the quality of livestock genetics in the state and to help promote the industry.
CASPER, Wyoming - A closet fire at Natrona County High School forced officials to send students home early.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming ranchers are helping their counterparts in South Dakota stay in business after an October blizzard by donating cattle.
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper College students who picked up and analyzed litter around Natrona County concluded more than half of it was biodegradable or could have been recycled at one time.
CASPER, Wyoming - A Wyoming-based shortline railroad has been recognized for outstanding performance by BNSF Railroad.
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming Medical Center in Casper says it's imposing cost-cutting measures that include unpaid furloughs for managers and directors but no layoffs.
CASPER, Wyoming - Casper Police Chief Chris Walsh says he is retiring in February after 23 years with the department, including about three years as chief.
CASPER, Wyoming - The developer of a proposed 46-turbine wind farm near Glenrock is racing to secure financing and finalize a utility contract before its state permit expires early next year.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A Casper-based development company has purchased a retail area on the east side of the University of Wyoming campus.
CASPER, Wyoming - Hall of fame bucking horse Khadafy Skoal has died on a ranch in Fremont County.
CASPER, Wyoming - A 24-year-old Lander man convicted of shooting his cousin to death and of sexually assaulting his cousin's fiancee has been sentenced to 50 years to life in prison.