- Hash oil blamed for Longmont garage explosion Updated: Dec-18-13 6:18 pm
- CDOT to remove flood debris in several counties Updated: Dec-15-13 1:52 pm
- Fresh interviews lead to arrest in 1999 killing Updated: Dec-04-13 10:37 pm
- Boulder authorities checking old skeletal remains Updated: Dec-04-13 12:16 pm
- Topless barber charged with unlicensed cosmetology Updated: Nov-29-13 5:28 pm
- FEMA hotel aid to Colo. flooding victims extended Updated: Nov-27-13 9:13 pm
- Residents evacuated from Longmont apartment fire Updated: Nov-22-13 8:10 am
- Man accused in Longmont trailer fire faces charges Updated: Nov-21-13 10:38 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Hash oil is being blamed for a garage explosion in Longmont.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Colorado Department of Transportation is planning to remove flood debris in Boulder, Weld, Larimer and Jefferson Counties this week.
LONGMONT, Colorado - Fresh interviews and physical evidence have led to an arrest in a 1999 Boulder County murder case.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Boulder County Coroner's Office is investigating after the Longmont Veterans of Foreign Wars turned over an old coffin used in ceremonies to honor the dead that possibly contains the remains of a frontier cowboy or an American Indian.
LONGMONT, Colorado - A woman who allegedly offered topless hairstyling services in northern Colorado faces criminal charges. But police say the problem isn't cutting hair without a top. It's cutting hair without a license.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The federal government is letting victims of Colorado's September floods stay at hotels and motels a little bit longer if they need to.
LONGMONT, Colorado - Investigators are expected to return to a Longmont apartment complex after a fire damaged several residences late Thursday.
LONGMONT, Colorado - A man accused of setting fire to his trailer home in Longmont while police were looking for him inside could face attempted murder charges.