- Woman accused of cutting baby from womb will stand trial Updated: May-05-15 7:41 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A judge determined Tuesday that a Colorado woman charged with cutting an unborn baby from a stranger's womb will stand trial in a case that has reignited the debate on the legal rights of fetuses.
- Democrats reject Colorado GOP fetal homicide bill Updated: May-04-15 8:20 pm
DENVER - Democrats concerned about interference on abortion rights on Monday rejected a Republican measure to create a new crime of fetal homicide, legislation that was crafted in response to an attack last month on a pregnant woman in Longmont.
- Longmont company crowdsources Nepal earthquake relief Updated: Apr-28-15 11:14 am
DENVER - A Longmont-based company is crowdsourcing Nepal earthquake relief efforts.
- Colorado State Patrol throws book at 'literary litterbug' Updated: Apr-23-15 10:38 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Authorities have thrown the book at a man dubbed the "literary litterbug," who is accused of tossing more than 600 books along a busy highway in Boulder County.
- After attack, Colorado lawmakers discuss fetal homicide bill Updated: Apr-22-15 2:50 pm
DENVER - A woman accused of cutting into the belly of an expectant mother to claim the unborn child can't be charged under Colorado law with murder, but legislators in the state Senate will take up a bill Wednesday aimed at changing that.