- Colorado's high court to decide if cities can ban fracking Updated: Sep-21-15 4:39 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Supreme Court agreed Monday to decide whether cities can ban hydraulic fracturing, stepping into a high-stakes battle over whether local governments can impose tougher oil and gas rules than the state.
- Professional tree climbers competing at Longmont park Updated: Sep-19-15 4:08 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - Tree-climbers from the United States and Canada are swinging from the trees in Colorado this weekend, demonstrating their ability to use ropes and harnesses to keep trees healthy and people safe from falling limbs.
- 2013 Colorado floods remain a "nightmare" for some Updated: Sep-19-15 2:09 am
DENVER - A large rectangle of dirt is all that is left of Doug Miller's life from the days before the rains fell two years ago.
- Woman accused of trying to crash into deputy pleads guilty Updated: Sep-18-15 10:02 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A woman accused of trying to crash her minivan into a Boulder County sheriff's deputy's vehicle has pleaded guilty to vehicular assault.
- Longmont police officer cleared in August shooting Updated: Sep-11-15 4:49 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County district attorney says a Longmont police officer was justified in shooting a man during a traffic stop last month because the suspect pulled a weapon that turned out to be a pellet gun.
- Boulder sheriff's official accidentally shoots self Updated: Sep-10-15 10:28 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - A Boulder County sheriff's commander accidentally shot himself in the thigh during routine practice at a law-enforcement firing range.