- 100,000 expected in Des Plaines for feast Mass Updated: Dec-10-13 1:19 pm
- Nonprofit honors late Buffalo Grove commissioner Updated: Dec-09-13 4:05 am
- EXCHANGE: Elgin tattoo artist tells visual stories Updated: Dec-08-13 12:35 pm
- Hundreds hold road rally for 'Fast & Furious' star Updated: Dec-08-13 11:20 am
- EXCHANGE: Radio disc jockey gets his groove on Updated: Dec-01-13 10:31 am
- EXCHANGE: Huntley teen has weightlifting records Updated: Nov-28-13 11:59 am
- Woman charged with stealing from insurance company Updated: Nov-28-13 6:13 am
- 3 charged for attack on man watching football game Updated: Nov-27-13 6:43 pm
- EXCHANGE: Re-enactor pays tribute to veterans Updated: Nov-24-13 10:52 am
- EXCHANGE: Hoffman Estates teen a math whiz Updated: Nov-20-13 6:11 am
DES PLAINES, Illinois - Suburban Chicago officials are preparing for as many as 100,000 worshippers who are expected to visit a 12-foot-tall replica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois - A nonprofit group has donated $10,000 to the village of Buffalo Grove to honor its late police and fire commissioner.
ELGIN, Illinois - Everyone has a story to tell.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Police in suburban Chicago say they kept order as hundreds of drivers and cars massed for the start of a road rally organized to pay tribute to the late "Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker.
PALATINE, Illinois - If you're scanning the FM radio dial on a Tuesday night and you suddenly feel relaxed, you might be listening to Mr. Al.
HUNTLEY, Illinois - He left home with one world record.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - A suburban Chicago woman has been charged in the theft of nearly $600,000 from Allstate Insurance Co.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - A Cook County grand jury has indicted three men who allegedly beat and robbed a man lured to a suburban Chicago home to watch football.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Dressed in World War II combat fatigues and standing in a foxhole he helped dig, Steve Zahareas looks like he stepped back in time.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois - If you look past numbers and computations and distill math to its essence, it's all about creativity, 17-year-old James Tao says.