- Deal to reopen North Adams emergency room reached Updated: Apr-24-14 12:11 pm
- Jury in man's triple slaying trial selected Updated: Apr-24-14 6:15 am
- Vt. hospital prepares for more patients Updated: Mar-31-14 11:14 am
- Some service back after Mass. radio tower collapse Updated: Mar-30-14 8:04 pm
- NW Massachusetts' regional hospital closes Updated: Mar-28-14 9:37 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - The emergency room at the recently closed North Adams Regional Hospital could re-open within a month under an agreement reached in court.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Jury selection in the trial of a North Adams man charged with helping to kill three Pittsfield men has been completed.
BENNINGTON, Vermont - The Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington is ready to serve more patients after the closing of a nearby Massachusetts hospital, officials at the Vermont hospital said.
NORTH ADAMS, Massachusetts - City officials say emergency service has been restored to the western Massachusetts town of North Adams approximately 11 hours after cellphone and Internet service was knocked out when radio towers on top of a nearby mountain collapsed amid high winds and heavy rain.
NORTH ADAMS, Massachusetts - Financially troubled North Adams Regional Hospital shut down Friday, and Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley said her office would conduct an investigation into the actions that led to "this rapid closure."