- Mentors help minority companies accelerate growth Updated: Apr-16-14 11:14 am
- Newark anti-violence plan calls for more cops Updated: Apr-16-14 10:30 am
- Flock calls on Newark archbishop to sell home Updated: Apr-14-14 6:10 am
- US calls for $1.7B cleanup of Passaic River Updated: Apr-11-14 5:40 pm
- Court reverses conviction of man in iPad data case Updated: Apr-11-14 4:49 pm
- New Jersey doctor faces tax charges Updated: Apr-11-14 10:49 am
- Former Plainfield cop sentenced for misconduct Updated: Apr-09-14 6:04 pm
- NJ school placed on lockdown; no weapons found Updated: Apr-09-14 4:40 pm
- NJ men sentenced for roles in insider trading case Updated: Apr-09-14 3:11 pm
- NJ bill would protect speed trap alert Updated: Apr-09-14 8:16 am
- Matzo maker Manischewitz sold to investment firm Updated: Apr-08-14 7:01 pm
- Newark Airport AirTrain to be suspended 75 days Updated: Apr-08-14 6:08 pm
- NJ man pleads not-guilty to alleged tax fraud Updated: Apr-08-14 3:07 pm
- NJ man acquitted in murder of 5 missing teens sues Updated: Apr-08-14 2:43 pm
- NJ Transit: service to Newark resumes with delays Updated: Apr-08-14 2:09 pm
- Rutgers athletic director bashes ailing newspaper Updated: Apr-07-14 1:02 pm
- Man arrested after driving in closed tunnel lane Updated: Apr-07-14 8:02 am
- NJ man faces charges after fatal Parkway crash Updated: Apr-06-14 2:32 pm
- More settlements reached in '13 NY ferry accident Updated: Apr-05-14 4:16 pm
- Newark after Booker: City faces takeover threat Updated: Apr-05-14 12:01 pm
- NJ woman charged with holding her kids hostage Updated: Apr-05-14 11:08 am
- Man sues over medical marijuana job suspension Updated: Apr-04-14 11:32 am
- Job cuts top 300 at Advance Publications in NJ, PA Updated: Apr-04-14 11:28 am
- Bullet hits school bus in Newark Updated: Apr-04-14 5:34 am
- NJ man charged with sex assault of 10-year-old Updated: Apr-03-14 2:12 pm
NEW YORK - Mel Gravely says his construction company might not exist today if he didn't have mentors to guide it.
NEWARK, New Jersey - State officials are taking aim at gun violence in New Jersey's largest city.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A petition with more than 22,000 signatures calls on Newark Archbishop John Myers to sell his retirement home that he's expanding with a $500,000 addition.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The federal government plans to launch a $1.7 billion cleanup of a stretch of the Passaic River in New Jersey where Agent Orange was made and where mercury and DDT remain.
PHILADELPHIA - A federal appeals court reversed the conviction of man imprisoned for illegally gaining access to AT&T's servers and stealing the email addresses of more than 100,000 of iPad users, ruling Friday that prosecutors tried him in the wrong state.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Authorities have arrested a northern New Jersey doctor on federal tax charges.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - A former Plainfield police sergeant has been sentenced to six years in prison after being found guilty of falsely accusing a woman of crimes and threatening her with jail unless she performed a sexual act.
WEST CALDWELL, New Jersey - Police say no weapons have been found at a northern New Jersey school that was placed on lockdown Wednesday following reports that a student had brought a gun into the building.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Two New Jersey men who prosecutors say were primary players in a network that illegally traded on insider tips from pharmaceutical executives have been sentenced to prison.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Motorists in New Jersey who flash their headlights to warn others about speed traps might be better shielded from getting a ticket.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Matzo and kosher wine maker Manischewitz has been sold, just in time for the Passover Seder meal.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Officials at the Port Authority say service on the AirTrain that serves Newark Liberty International Airport will be suspended for 75 days starting on May 1.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A former New Jersey resident has been charged with participating in what federal authorities say was a scheme to use stolen identity information to fraudulently file for tax refunds.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A New Jersey man who was acquitted of murder charges in one of the state's longest-running cold cases is suing those he says put him on trial.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Service has resumed in and out of Newark's Penn Station following an earlier disruption.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Rutgers University's athletic director told a class earlier this year that it would be "great" if New Jersey's largest newspaper went out of business.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Police have charged a Pennsylvania man with drunken driving after they say he drove his car through the Holland Tunnel in a closed lane.
BRICK, New Jersey - An Ocean County man faces criminal charges after a passenger in a car he was driving died in an accident on the Garden State Parkway.
NEWARK, New Jersey - More settlements have been reached in lawsuits stemming from last year's crash of a commuter ferry in lower Manhattan.
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's largest city is hitting some roadblocks just months after its rising-star mayor went off to Washington. A bold reform plan for the state-run school system has hit a snag, the police department is facing federal oversight over citizen complaints, and the state is threatening a takeover of the city's finances after several key deadlines were missed.
BLOOMINGDALE, New Jersey - A northern New Jersey woman who allegedly held her two young children hostage inside their home is facing criminal charges.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A New Jersey Transit clerk who was suspended for using medical marijuana to treat his end-stage renal failure has sued the agency.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Company officials now say the job cuts at the news operations of Advance Publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania will top 300.
NEWARK, New Jersey - No children were injured when a bullet struck a school bus in New Jersey's largest city.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Law enforcement authorities in northern New Jersey have charged a man with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old child.