- Ga. ports on track to smash cargo records in 2014 Updated: Apr-13-14 2:55 pm
- Monument to historic graves in Brunswick dedicated Updated: Apr-01-14 10:09 am
- Police ID men killed in plane crash near Ga. coast Updated: Mar-28-14 12:25 pm
- Rescuers search for survivors of small plane crash Updated: Mar-24-14 11:05 pm
- Owners facing flood insurance premium hikes Updated: Mar-24-14 3:08 am
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Georgia's seaports are on track to finish the 2014 fiscal year with record cargo volumes as third-quarter numbers show big growth capped by the ports' busiest month ever in terms of total tonnage being shipped to and from the docks.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Thirty-seven 18th- and 19th-century graves located several feet beneath Wright Square in Brunswick's Old Town neighborhood will never again be forgotten.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Authorities identified the two people killed in a plane crash near the Georgia coastline as a Florida man and an Alabama man.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Rescuers are searching for survivors of a reported small-plane crash near Brunswick.
ATLANTA - Within a year, Wanda Drury saw the bill for flood insurance on her home overlooking the coastal marshes of Glynn County increase an astounding tenfold from $674 a year to more than $6,700.