- Feds tightening security at Brunswick courthouse Updated: Mar-08-14 5:13 am
- Porsche's hybrid sports car arrives via Ga. port Updated: Mar-06-14 4:22 pm
- Sailor on cargo ship diagnosed with tuberculosis Updated: Mar-04-14 7:12 am
- Felony charges filed in Ga. sucker-punch attack Updated: Feb-28-14 10:08 am
- Girl, 7, uses Heimlich maneuver on choking student Updated: Feb-27-14 9:04 am
- St. Simons Island beach to get more lifeguards Updated: Feb-24-14 6:40 am
- Harbor upkeep underfunded at busy Brunswick port Updated: Feb-09-14 11:14 am
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Federal officials are reconfiguring a federal building in Brunswick to better secure a courthouse.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Porsche's new hybrid sports cars are arriving aboard ships docking at the Port of Brunswick.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Health officials on Georgia's coast say more than 20 sailors were quarantined amid fears of tuberculosis on a cargo ship arriving at the Port of Brunswick.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Four older teenagers have been charged with felonies for what police say was a sucker-punch attack on a 16-year-old boy at a Wal-Mart store in coastal Brunswick.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - The teachers and other pupils at Golden Isles Elementary School are calling Molli-Malone Wommack a hero.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - New safety measures are planned for the St. Simons Island beach.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Nearly seven years after government-funded dredging added 6 feet of depth to the waterway connecting the Port of Brunswick to the Atlantic Ocean, much of that extra room for cargo ships has been erased by tides and storms piling fresh layers of sand and sediments into the channel.