- Judge lets high school senior vandals walk at graduation Updated: May-29-15 7:06 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A Monongalia County circuit court judge granted 11 University High School seniors the ability to walk at graduation after a vandalism incident earlier this month, described as a prank in court documents.
- 4 still in hospital with boating accident injuries Updated: May-29-15 7:05 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Authorities say at least four people remain in a hospital with injuries suffered in a boat accident on Cheat Lake Memorial Day evening.
- Thursday's W.Va. Amateur scores Updated: May-28-15 4:36 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS - Third round scores from Thursday at the West Virginia Amateur played on The Greenbrier par-72, 6,675-yard course. The final round will be played at the par-70 Old White TPC course.
- WVU graduation good for businesses in Morgantown area Updated: May-25-15 1:29 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's graduation weekend is good for businesses in the Morgantown area.
- Bobby Bowden selected for induction into WVU Sports Hall Updated: May-24-15 9:06 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Bobby Bowden has been selected for induction into the West Virginia University Sports Hall of Fame.
- West Virginia museums to let military members in for free Updated: May-23-15 9:20 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Several West Virginia attractions are participating in the National Endowment for the Arts initiative to offer free admission to active-duty military members and their families.
- Lock agreement to make Monongahela River more accessible Updated: May-22-15 8:43 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Boaters can travel the Upper Monongahela River without hindrance for the first time in several years.
- Charleston only West Virginia city with 50,000 population Updated: May-21-15 11:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston is hanging on as the only city in West Virginia with a population of more than 50,000, while Morgantown is now the state's third-largest city, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Monongalia County woman charged with office building arson Updated: May-21-15 7:58 am
CLARKSBURG, West Virginia - A Monongalia County woman faces federal charges of setting a fire that destroyed an office building in 2014.
- Baby goat shot to death in West Virginia Updated: May-20-15 4:56 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Police are searching for a suspect after a Monongalia County family says their baby goat was fatally shot nearly 400 feet away from their property.
- West Virginia releases 2015-16 men's nonconference schedule Updated: May-19-15 4:32 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia will open the 2015-16 men's basketball season at home against Northern Kentucky on Nov. 13.
- Greyhound expands bus service to Morgantown Updated: May-19-15 8:14 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Greyhound has expanded its intercity bus service to Morgantown.
- Reward offered for information in W.Va. goat killing Updated: May-16-15 11:04 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A reward is being offered leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for fatally shooting a baby goat in Morgantown.
- Man's 2nd lawsuit takes aim at WVU tobacco ban Updated: May-15-15 6:52 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - For a second time, a West Virginia man is challenging the tobacco ban at state college campuses.
- W.Va. governor's substance abuse panels to meet Monday Updated: May-02-15 10:10 am
ROMNEY, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's task forces on substance abuse are slated to meet in Romney and Morgantown.
- Bridgeport airport board opposes Morgantown runway expansion Updated: Apr-30-15 8:20 am
BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia - The Morgantown Municipal Airport's plan to extend its runway is drawing opposition from another airport in Bridgeport.