- Court orders new trials for former Conn. mayor Updated: Dec-09-13 4:43 pm
- Pratt & Whitney machinists approve new contract Updated: Dec-08-13 3:25 pm
- Conn. suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self Updated: Dec-08-13 12:11 pm
- Hartford rolls past Holy Cross 90-78 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:38 pm
- Top-ranked UConn routs UC Davis 97-37 Updated: Dec-05-13 10:09 pm
- New report: Majority of Conn. schools meet targets Updated: Dec-05-13 4:09 pm
- Conn. police arrest couple sought by Mass. Updated: Dec-04-13 8:22 pm
- Conn. man gets more than 20 years for child porn Updated: Dec-02-13 4:34 pm
- Public hearing set for cat, dog sales in Conn. Updated: Dec-02-13 3:59 am
- Conn. governor's residence open for holidays Updated: Dec-01-13 4:06 pm
- Sears leads Yale in 54-49 victory over Hartford Updated: Nov-30-13 6:53 pm
- Hartford activists to mark World AIDS Day Updated: Nov-30-13 10:29 am
- Conn. National Guard embraces new flying mission Updated: Nov-30-13 8:58 am
- Blumenthal: Beware Black Friday 'tricks and traps' Updated: Nov-28-13 2:35 pm
- Loyola (Md.) falls to No. 13 UConn 76-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:47 pm
- No. 13 UConn beats Loyola (Md) 76-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:27 pm
- Aetna to buy international insurance provider Updated: Nov-25-13 10:01 am
- Green, Holy Cross defense smothers Hartford 80-55 Updated: Nov-25-13 5:29 am
- Conn. awards $18.3M in housing grants and loans Updated: Nov-24-13 5:31 pm
- Driver sought in fatal hit-and-run in Hartford Updated: Nov-24-13 11:38 am
- Nesmith scores 27 as Hofstra hedges Hartford 81-78 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:10 pm
- Conn. man charged with threatening US president Updated: Nov-21-13 3:17 pm
- Nancy Meyer named publisher of Hartford Courant Updated: Nov-18-13 11:28 am
- Lawmakers rap Malloy over trooper consolidations Updated: Nov-18-13 8:58 am
- Citizenship celebration of 14 adopted Conn. kids Updated: Nov-16-13 5:14 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut Appellate Court on Monday overturned the corruption convictions of former Hartford Mayor Eddie Perez and ordered new trials that separate the bribery and extortion charges against him.
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut - Machinist union members who work at jet-engine maker Pratt & Whitney narrowly approved a new three-year contract Sunday, signing off on a deal that includes 2.5 percent pay raises each year and a $2,000 ratification bonus.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - A man suspected of killing three women in an apartment complex shot himself to death in front of police officers after letting a 13-month-old child go free, authorities said Sunday.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Yolonzo Moore II scored 21 points - all in the second half - and Mark Nwakamma added 19 as Hartford consistently built upon an early lead to beat Holy Cross 90-78 on Saturday night.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Top-ranked UConn has been banged up, but barely challenged while playing 10 games in the first month of the season.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - More than half of Connecticut's schools met their overall performance targets, a state education report card issued Thursday shows.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut police say they have arrested a Massachusetts couple who authorities believed might harm themselves and their special needs son.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Authorities say a Hartford man has been sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for producing and distributing child pornography.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A task force established by the legislature to study the sale of cats and dogs in Connecticut has scheduled its second and final public hearing.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's official residence in Hartford will be decorated and open to the public for the holidays.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored a game-high 16 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Yale defeated Hartford 54-49 Saturday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Activists, advocates and people living with the AIDS virus are marking the 25th annual World AIDS Day with events in Hartford.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The adjutant general of the Connecticut National Guard says he feels confident the state now has a reliable flying mission in place after eight years of uncertainty over what, if any, aircraft would be based at Bradley Air National Guard.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal is warning of the "tricks and traps" some advertisers use to try to lure consumers into making purchases on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Loyola, Maryland, went into Connecticut a confident and undefeated team.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn's DeAndre Daniels went into halftime against Loyola, Maryland, with just three points and no rebounds, and got an earful from coach Kevin Ollie.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Aetna Inc. plans to broaden its international reach with the acquisition of InterGlobal, a British company that offers private medical insurance for groups and individuals in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Eric Green scored a career-high 18 points and a dominating defensive effort propels Holy Cross to 80-55 win over Hartford in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off tournament Sunday night.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut has awarded $18.3 million in grants and loans to help fund 13 affordable housing developments.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hartford police are looking for the driver in a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Dion Nesmith scored a career-high 27 points and Hofstra hit enough free throws down the stretch to hold off Hartford 81-78 in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Saturday night.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut man has been arrested on charges the he made threats against President Barack Obama and the president's family.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Tribune Co. has appointed Nancy Meyer as publisher of The Hartford Courant.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Some lawmakers are criticizing the consolidation of state trooper barracks and dispatching, but Gov. Dannel P. Malloy insists the mergers are saving money.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is preparing to hold a special ceremony to celebrate the citizenship of 14 adopted children living in Connecticut.