- Connecticut unveils $3.4 million tourism campaign Updated: Apr-24-14 2:52 pm
- Free dental clinic to draw thousands in Hartford Updated: Apr-24-14 4:09 am
- Ovation guitar factory in Connecticut is closing Updated: Apr-23-14 1:40 pm
- Open house planned for Conn. bus-only corridor Updated: Apr-23-14 11:20 am
- Expanded don't-call list, fuel protections advance Updated: Apr-22-14 6:38 pm
- United Tech 1Q profit declines on restructuring Updated: Apr-22-14 4:43 pm
- Conn. organizations lauded for energy conservation Updated: Apr-22-14 3:28 pm
- 2-month-old Hartford girl dies Updated: Apr-22-14 12:07 pm
- Md. school leader named Hartford superintendent Updated: Apr-22-14 6:35 am
- US energy chief: New England energy issues vexing Updated: Apr-21-14 6:50 pm
- Connecticut's nuclear plant can use warmer water Updated: Apr-21-14 5:55 pm
- Travel agent accused of stealing from client Updated: Apr-19-14 2:08 pm
- Connecticut House OKs $400M in tax credits for UTC Updated: Apr-17-14 7:23 pm
- Over 200,000 cheer UConn champion basketball teams Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- 'Combative' suspect dies after police use stun gun Updated: Apr-13-14 4:17 pm
- Excitement over UConn basketball teams parade Updated: Apr-12-14 1:28 pm
- Right to record police a focus of Connecticut bill Updated: Apr-12-14 9:37 am
- Lone candidate in debate backs Connecticut gun law Updated: Apr-11-14 4:45 pm
- Malloy announces affordable housing funding Updated: Apr-11-14 12:37 pm
- Judge vacates conviction in Conn. parade shootings Updated: Apr-10-14 9:44 am
- Woman charged with fatally shooting man in car Updated: Apr-10-14 5:46 am
- UConn hoping to capitalize on championships Updated: Apr-09-14 7:10 pm
- Parade set for UConn basketball teams in Hartford Updated: Apr-09-14 11:47 am
- Lawsuit over murder-suicide of officers dismissed Updated: Apr-07-14 11:30 am
- 3 people injured in afternoon shooting in Hartford Updated: Apr-07-14 7:17 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut launched its newest tourism campaign Thursday, marketing the state as an attraction offering a lot without a long drive.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - More than 2,000 patients are expected to seek free dental work at an annual clinic in Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - An Ovation guitar factory in the western Connecticut hills that produced instruments for music legends from Paul Simon to Cat Stevens to Glen Campbell will be closing in June after 47 years and production of the Ovation line in the United States will stop, the manufacturer's parent company told the shop's 46 workers this week.
NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut - The first in a series of open houses is being held to update the public about the planned New Britain-to-Hartford bus-only corridor.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - An expanded "do-not-call" registry that includes text messaging and new protections for heating oil customers were among several consumer protection bills that cleared the Connecticut Senate on Tuesday and will head to the House for final action.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - United Technologies Corp. reported Tuesday its first-quarter profit dropped 4 percent as slightly higher revenue was offset by restructuring costs, asset sales and currency exchange rates.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Eleven organizations, including retailers, schools and health care facilities, are being honored by the state for cutting their energy consumption last summer.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Police say a 2-month old Hartford girl sent to the hospital a week ago after an alleged assault at the hands of her father has died.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hartford officials have named a Maryland educator as the capital city's new superintendent of schools.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The nation's top energy official delivered a blunt message Monday to a Connecticut audience of energy executives, regulators, environmentalists and others who already know that fuel heating and cooling homes and businesses and running power plants in New England is among the costliest in the nation.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's nuclear power plant won permission to use warmer water from Long Island Sound for cooling at one of its two units in Waterford, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission announced Monday.
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A Windsor woman working as a travel agent is facing charges she used a customer's credit card to pay for shopping, limousine services and flights.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's House of Representatives on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a deal to grant up to $400 million in tax credits to United Technologies Corp. if UTC makes up to $500 million in upgrades and expansion and hires more workers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Nothing like a big win to draw big crowds. But back-to-back victories bring out the biggest.
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - State Police say a 22-year-old suspect in custody for an alleged domestic dispute has died after police tried to subdue him with a stun gun.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Organizers of a weekend parade for the University of Connecticut men's and women's national championship basketball teams say they expect hundreds of thousands of people to show up in Hartford for the celebration.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - When East Haven police officers arrested a Catholic priest who was videotaping them in 2009, it sparked calls for the state legislature to better protect the public's right to record the actions of law enforcement officials.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Senate Minority Leader John McKinney set himself apart Friday from most of his rivals for the Republican nomination for Connecticut governor by defending the wide-ranging gun control bill that was passed last year following the Newtown school massacre, a likely hot topic in this year's gubernatorial election.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut officials announced more than $70 million in federal and state funds for 16 affordable housing projects across the state.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut judge has vacated the manslaughter conviction of a 23-year-old man arrested in a 2008 shootout at a Hartford parade that killed a man and injured six other people including a 15-month-old girl and a 7-year-old boy.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - A 27-year-old woman has been charged with manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a man in a car just before an accident in West Hartford.
STORRS, Connecticut - Campus celebrations are winding down after two nights of championship parties, yet the off-court excitement could be just beginning at the University of Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says a parade for the University of Connecticut men's and women's national championship basketball teams will be held in Hartford on Sunday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut judge has dismissed a negligence lawsuit against state police in the killing of a Newington police officer by her state trooper ex-boyfriend in 2005.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Three people who were shot while walking on a Hartford street in broad daylight are recovering from their injuries while city police look for suspects.