- Open houses planned on new bus line Updated: Apr-20-14 4:50 pm
- Travel agent accused of stealing from client Updated: Apr-19-14 2:08 pm
- Connecticut House OKs $400M in tax credits for UTC Updated: Apr-17-14 7:23 pm
- Man charged with assaulting infant daughter Updated: Apr-15-14 2:59 pm
- Over 200,000 cheer UConn champion basketball teams Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- 'Combative' suspect dies after police use stun gun Updated: Apr-13-14 4:17 pm
- Excitement over UConn basketball teams parade Updated: Apr-12-14 1:28 pm
- Right to record police a focus of Connecticut bill Updated: Apr-12-14 9:37 am
- Lone candidate in debate backs Connecticut gun law Updated: Apr-11-14 4:45 pm
- Malloy announces affordable housing funding Updated: Apr-11-14 12:37 pm
- Judge vacates conviction in Conn. parade shootings Updated: Apr-10-14 9:44 am
- Woman charged with fatally shooting man in car Updated: Apr-10-14 5:46 am
- UConn hoping to capitalize on championships Updated: Apr-09-14 7:10 pm
- Parade set for UConn basketball teams in Hartford Updated: Apr-09-14 11:47 am
- Lawsuit over murder-suicide of officers dismissed Updated: Apr-07-14 11:30 am
- 3 people injured in afternoon shooting in Hartford Updated: Apr-07-14 7:17 am
- Trinity student assaulted by purported camera crew Updated: Apr-07-14 5:49 am
- Conn. GOP governor hopefuls to face off in debate Updated: Apr-06-14 4:04 pm
- Blumenthal, Esty to discuss curbs on e-cigarettes Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- 2 men due back in court over fatal Conn. fire Updated: Apr-05-14 3:20 pm
- Conn. Immigrants rally against deportation Updated: Apr-05-14 11:29 am
- Scouts flock to see Hartford pitcher with 0.00 ERA Updated: Apr-04-14 1:44 pm
- Connecticut picks 6 medical marijuana dispensaries Updated: Apr-03-14 4:35 pm
- Unilever pays $4.5M for water act violations Updated: Apr-03-14 2:58 pm
- Connecticut grants 4 new charter schools Updated: Apr-02-14 9:25 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A series of meetings are planned to update the public about Connecticut's first bus rapid transit system scheduled to begin operations early next year.
ENFIELD, Connecticut - A Windsor woman working as a travel agent is facing charges she used a customer's credit card to pay for shopping, limousine services and flights.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut's House of Representatives on Thursday overwhelmingly approved a deal to grant up to $400 million in tax credits to United Technologies Corp. if UTC makes up to $500 million in upgrades and expansion and hires more workers.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A man has been arrested and charged with assaulting his 2-month-old daughter who is hospitalized in critical condition.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Nothing like a big win to draw big crowds. But back-to-back victories bring out the biggest.
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - State Police say a 22-year-old suspect in custody for an alleged domestic dispute has died after police tried to subdue him with a stun gun.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Organizers of a weekend parade for the University of Connecticut men's and women's national championship basketball teams say they expect hundreds of thousands of people to show up in Hartford for the celebration.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - When East Haven police officers arrested a Catholic priest who was videotaping them in 2009, it sparked calls for the state legislature to better protect the public's right to record the actions of law enforcement officials.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Senate Minority Leader John McKinney set himself apart Friday from most of his rivals for the Republican nomination for Connecticut governor by defending the wide-ranging gun control bill that was passed last year following the Newtown school massacre, a likely hot topic in this year's gubernatorial election.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut officials announced more than $70 million in federal and state funds for 16 affordable housing projects across the state.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut judge has vacated the manslaughter conviction of a 23-year-old man arrested in a 2008 shootout at a Hartford parade that killed a man and injured six other people including a 15-month-old girl and a 7-year-old boy.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - A 27-year-old woman has been charged with manslaughter in the fatal shooting of a man in a car just before an accident in West Hartford.
STORRS, Connecticut - Campus celebrations are winding down after two nights of championship parties, yet the off-court excitement could be just beginning at the University of Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says a parade for the University of Connecticut men's and women's national championship basketball teams will be held in Hartford on Sunday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut judge has dismissed a negligence lawsuit against state police in the killing of a Newington police officer by her state trooper ex-boyfriend in 2005.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Three people who were shot while walking on a Hartford street in broad daylight are recovering from their injuries while city police look for suspects.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hartford police are looking for a group of men that purported to be a film crew and assaulted a Trinity College student while she was walking on a city street.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Five of the six Republicans hoping to become Connecticut's next governor are expected to face off in their first debate.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal and Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty will host a discussion in Hartford about their efforts to curb the use of electronic cigarettes by children and adolescents.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Two men charged with setting a fire that killed a Connecticut woman in 2006 are due in court.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Dozens of immigrants and their supporters are rallying in 11 cities in Connecticut before converging in front of a federal building in Hartford in the latest effort to urge President Barack Obama to use his executive powers to scale back deportations.
WEST HARTFORD, Connecticut - Sean Newcomb says he doesn't even notice them anymore - all the major league scouts pointing radar guns at him every time he winds up.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Locations for Connecticut's six medical marijuana dispensaries have been selected, the state Consumer Protection Commissioner said Thursday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Unilever is paying $4.5 million for environmental violations at its former health and beauty products manufacturing plant in Clinton.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut State Board of Education has approved four new charter schools, including two in the state's largest city, Bridgeport, and one each in Stamford and New Haven.