- Plan emerging to incinerate Camp Minden propellant Updated: Dec-19-13 6:11 pm
- Former employee booked with theft Updated: Dec-18-13 4:04 am
- Minden developing plan for growth Updated: Dec-07-13 11:59 am
- La. to study Amtrak route across state's north Updated: Dec-03-13 4:05 am
- Rawls to head Webster Parish schools Updated: Nov-27-13 4:07 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - North Louisiana lawmakers said Thursday they're encouraged by a proposal to incinerate 16 million pounds of military propellant stranded at Camp Minden, hoping they've found a solution to dispose of the dangerous material discovered more than a year ago.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - A former employee of a Minden loan company has been arrested by the Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office for making fraudulent loans and keeping the money for herself.
MINDEN, Louisiana - The City Council is reviewing a plan designed to prepare Minden for economic growth.
MINDEN, Louisiana - Louisiana is studying a plan for Amtrak passenger trains to cross north Louisiana, connecting Texas to Mississippi.
MINDEN, Louisiana - The Webster Parish School System has a new superintendent.