- Senate gives final passage to new explosives rules Updated: Apr-16-14 4:07 am
- Minden Bancorp declares dividend Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 am
- Webster school's security system nears completion Updated: Apr-11-14 10:25 am
- Minden tightening utility rules Updated: Apr-07-14 11:56 am
- Minden man pleads guilty to manslaughter Updated: Apr-02-14 8:19 am
- Man convicted of computer aided solicitation Updated: Mar-20-14 8:05 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Regulations will be tightened on explosives licenses in Louisiana, in response to the discovery of millions of pounds of improperly stored military propellant at Camp Minden.
MINDEN, Louisiana - The board of directors of Minden Bancorp Inc. has declared a dividend off 9.5 cents per share on its common stock.
MINDEN, Louisiana - If there ever will be a violent threat to a Webster Parish school, officials are better prepared to eliminate it.
MINDEN, Louisiana - The city of Minden is raising the amount of money required for a residential utility deposit from $50 to $100.
MINDEN, Louisiana - A Minden man faces 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to beating a man to death last summer.
MINDEN, Louisiana - A 23-year-old Springhill man could be looking at a lengthy prison sentence following his conviction 26th Judicial District Court for trying to arrange a sexual liaison with a juvenile.