- Small herds, record exports cause high beef prices Updated: Mar-06-14 11:53 am
- Ice anglers should tell state about stuck shanties Updated: Feb-28-14 10:08 pm
- Thousands of organic farmers gather in Wisconsin Updated: Feb-28-14 10:44 am
- Police officer accused in deaths threats to family Updated: Feb-26-14 10:24 am
- Wis. atheists group objects to police chaplains Updated: Feb-21-14 10:59 am
- Girlfriend gets 1 year in Wis. Kwik Trip homicide Updated: Feb-18-14 5:58 pm
- 112 golden eagles seen in Wis., Minn., Iowa region Updated: Feb-16-14 3:37 pm
- Low-power FM stations in Minn., Wis., get boost Updated: Feb-15-14 7:28 pm
- Report: Winona woman who drowned in Wis. was drunk Updated: Feb-15-14 5:19 pm
- Drop boxes for prescription drugs a no-go in Wis. Updated: Feb-14-14 10:56 am
- Wisconsin takes steps to slow spread of pig virus Updated: Feb-13-14 11:37 am
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - The average price for a pound of fresh beef is the highest in at least 27 years, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources wardens say they will use discretion in enforcing a rule that requires fishing shanties off the ice in March, since many are stuck due to changing weather.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Nearly 3,400 farmers, researchers and others are gathering in Wisconsin to talk about organic farming.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A La Crosse police sergeant has been charged with a felony accusing him of threatening to kill his family after his wife asked for a divorce.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A group of atheists wants Wisconsin police departments to stop using chaplains.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A La Crosse woman has been sentenced to a year in prison for fleeing with her boyfriend after police say he fatally stabbed a man at a convenience store.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - The latest survey of the golden eagle population has counted 112 birds in a region covering southeast Minnesota, southwest Wisconsin and northeast Iowa.
VIROQUA, Wisconsin - Federal officials are renewing efforts to grant licenses for low-power FM stations, a move intended to help nonprofit organizations reach local populations.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A Minnesota bartender who drowned on New Year's Eve after her car plunged down a 40-foot embankment and crashed through ice in Wisconsin was legally drunk at the time, according to newly released police reports.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Heroin task force members in Wisconsin have run into roadblocks with a plan to dispose of prescription drugs in drop boxes.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's state veterinarian banned spring weigh-ins for pigs competing at fairs and recommended pigs that any pigs shown be sent immediately to slaughter to prevent the spread of a deadly swine disease.