- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 10:55 am
- Citizens can weigh in Monday on outdoors issues Updated: Apr-12-14 6:46 pm
- Wisconsin transportation revenue falling behind Updated: Apr-09-14 12:04 pm
- Teen meets Globetrotter after 2 amazing shots Updated: Apr-08-14 10:01 am
- Study touts benefits of wood pellets for energy Updated: Apr-05-14 5:15 pm
- Organic Valley says sales up 8.5 percent in 2013 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:29 am
- Trails closed in Hixon Forest in western Wisconsin Updated: Apr-01-14 10:15 am
- UW-La Crosse chancellor defends alcohol arrests Updated: Mar-28-14 11:34 am
- Thick ice delays shipping on Mississippi River Updated: Mar-25-14 12:19 pm
Wisconsin State Journal, April 16
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Residents in all 72 Wisconsin counties will get a chance to weigh in Monday on issues ranging from whether to allow the hunting of tundra swans to whether hunters should be allowed to venture onto private land to retrieve a hunting dog.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's transportation system is facing a shrinking revenue stream, according to transportation Secretary Mark Gottlieb.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - A Minnesota eighth-grader who sank two length-of-the-court basketball shots attracted the attention of a Harlem Globetrotter known for his own theatrics.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Using wood pellets for fuel in southwestern Wisconsin could save millions of dollars a year in energy costs, slash carbon dioxide emissions and create at least 80 jobs, according to a study.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Organic Valley, the world's largest organic farmer cooperative, said demand for organic butter, cheese and vegetables helped boost sales 8.5 percent last year to nearly $929.5 million.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Hikers and bikers ready to hit the trails as the weather warms may have to wait a while.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - The chancellor at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse says a new report that ranks his school first in the country for alcohol arrests should send a message to students about the school's tough stance against alcohol.
LA CROSSE, Wisconsin - Some Mississippi River shipping ports remain closed with a record amount of ice lingering longer than usual.