- New Yuma courthouse named for judge unveiled Updated: Apr-24-14 5:43 pm
- Signs of trauma on Tucson woman found dead in home Updated: Apr-24-14 8:52 am
- Saguaro National Park finalizes restoration plan Updated: Apr-24-14 5:06 am
- Streets in Tucson reopen after bag checks out OK Updated: Apr-23-14 1:21 pm
- Phoenix City Council votes on water measures Updated: Apr-23-14 5:06 am
- Senate votes down Super Bowl bill aiding Glendale Updated: Apr-22-14 7:54 pm
- Ariz. man pleads guilty to animal cruelty charge Updated: Apr-21-14 7:49 pm
- New law excuses Tucson district on building hotel Updated: Apr-21-14 11:56 am
- Missing Tucson girl's parents still have hope Updated: Apr-20-14 6:55 pm
- San Xavier visitors sheltered from falling debris Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 pm
- Tucson police: Suspect shot, was returning to bank Updated: Apr-18-14 7:55 pm
- Newspaper company buys 2 Tucson publications Updated: Apr-17-14 7:28 pm
- Tucson police investigate homicide on south side Updated: Apr-17-14 10:49 am
- Tucson judge issues cease and desist order in case Updated: Apr-16-14 7:32 pm
- Woman hiker rescued after fall on Tucson trailhead Updated: Apr-16-14 5:41 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Suspect arrested in South Tucson fatal hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Tucson restaurant manager admits illegal hirings Updated: Apr-14-14 2:46 pm
- Man dies after being struck by vehicle in Tucson Updated: Apr-13-14 12:53 pm
- Teen dies in single-vehicle rollover near Tucson Updated: Apr-13-14 12:40 pm
- Tucson police shoot suspect while serving warrant Updated: Apr-12-14 1:01 pm
- Dr. Weil adds kale and more to UA hospital menu Updated: Apr-12-14 9:02 am
- Tucson police: 5 sexual assaults may be related Updated: Apr-11-14 9:13 am
- Tucson base reports a $973 million economic impact Updated: Apr-11-14 6:14 am
- Giffords gunman made online rants before killing Updated: Apr-10-14 10:29 pm
YUMA, Arizona - Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords as well as several current Arizona lawmakers have dedicated a new federal courthouse named for the judge killed in the 2011 shooting rampage in Tucson.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a 50-year-old woman has been found dead at a residence under suspicious circumstances.
TUCSON, Arizona - Officials at Saguaro National Park have finalized a plan that covers the restoration of native vegetation at the southern Arizona park.
TUCSON, Arizona - Local streets adjacent to the federal courthouse in downtown Tucson have reopened after authorities checked out a suspicious item found in front of the courthouse Wednesday morning.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix City Council has approved three measures aimed at better securing drinking water resources for the future.
PHOENIX - After months of bipartisan support in both Arizona legislative chambers, a bill that would have helped the city of Glendale cover public safety costs during next year's Super Bowl failed Tuesday in the Senate.
TUCSON, Arizona - An Arizona man has pleaded guilty to a felony animal cruelty charge after emaciated animals were discovered on his property.
TUCSON, Arizona - A long-troubled downtown Tucson redevelopment district is getting a pass on a state mandate that it build a hotel before it again spends money on other work.
TUCSON, Arizona - On the two-year anniversary of their daughter's disappearance, the parents of Isabel Celis said they are still hopeful that she will come home.
TUCSON, Arizona - On the eve of the busy Easter weekend, crews have erected a covered walkway structure at the foot of the east tower of historic Mission San Xavier del Bac. Its purpose: to protect visitors from pieces of the aging tower that could break loose and fall to the ground.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspected bank robber was fatally shot by Tucson police after getting a box of ammunition from his vehicle.
TUCSON, Arizona - The owner of the East Valley Tribune is buying two Tucson publications from Wick Communications in a deal that expands the company's publishing footprint in southern Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a man wounded in a shooting in a south-side neighborhood late Wednesday night has died.
TUCSON, Arizona - A defense investigator has been told to stop contacting members of a Tucson jury who convicted a once-prominent U.S. socialite last week in the 1996 car bomb killing of her ex-husband.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say woman has been rescued after falling on a hike at the Gates Pass trailhead in Tucson.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
SOUTH TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect has been arrested in a fatal hit-and-run in South Tucson last weekend.
TUCSON, Arizona - A manager for several Tucson restaurants who has acknowledged employing immigrants who aren't in the country legally has pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say someone deliberately ran a man down with a car before leaving him with fatal injuries.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Pima County say a teenager is dead after the car he was driving rolled over.
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson man is in stable condition after he was shot trying to evade police with a search warrant.
TUCSON, Arizona - Dr. Andrew Weil has yet to open one of his True Food Kitchen restaurants in Tucson, but his dishes will now be available at a venue previously unknown for culinary prowess - the hospital.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a series of five sexual assaults may be related.
TUCSON, Arizona - Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson reports that its operations had an estimated total economic impact of $973 million in the 2013 fiscal year.
PHOENIX - The man who shot former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was unraveling in the months before the rampage, issuing paranoid, expletive-filled Internet rants about government conspiracies, suicide and killing police, according to new law enforcement documents released Thursday.