- Tucson police: Suspect shot, was returning to bank Updated: Apr-18-14 7:55 pm
- Newspaper company buys 2 Tucson publications Updated: Apr-17-14 7:28 pm
- Tucson police investigate homicide on south side Updated: Apr-17-14 10:49 am
- Tucson judge issues cease and desist order in case Updated: Apr-16-14 7:32 pm
- Woman hiker rescued after fall on Tucson trailhead Updated: Apr-16-14 5:41 pm
- Gordon, Johnson declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Suspect arrested in South Tucson fatal hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Tucson restaurant manager admits illegal hirings Updated: Apr-14-14 2:46 pm
- Man dies after being struck by vehicle in Tucson Updated: Apr-13-14 12:53 pm
- Teen dies in single-vehicle rollover near Tucson Updated: Apr-13-14 12:40 pm
- Tucson police shoot suspect while serving warrant Updated: Apr-12-14 1:01 pm
- Dr. Weil adds kale and more to UA hospital menu Updated: Apr-12-14 9:02 am
- Tucson police: 5 sexual assaults may be related Updated: Apr-11-14 9:13 am
- Tucson base reports a $973 million economic impact Updated: Apr-11-14 6:14 am
- Giffords gunman made online rants before killing Updated: Apr-10-14 10:29 pm
- Univ. of Ariz. police investigate student's death Updated: Apr-10-14 2:38 pm
- Man gets prison for Tucson home invasion in 2012 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:22 pm
- Couple gives $1.5M to Kansas State project Updated: Apr-09-14 5:06 am
- Woman found guilty in 1996 killing of ex-husband Updated: Apr-08-14 8:58 pm
- Ex-Tucson police officer files $2M claim vs city Updated: Apr-08-14 8:08 pm
- Police: Man wounded during Tucson home invasion Updated: Apr-08-14 12:50 pm
- Sheriff: Owner of Tucson-area care home arrested Updated: Apr-08-14 9:07 am
- Newspaper: Tucson is buying back unused sick days Updated: Apr-07-14 6:41 pm
- Girl in serious condition after pool near-drowning Updated: Apr-07-14 12:20 pm
- Shooting victim dropped off at Tucson hospital Updated: Apr-07-14 11:30 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspected bank robber was fatally shot by Tucson police after getting a box of ammunition from his vehicle.
TUCSON, Arizona - The owner of the East Valley Tribune is buying two Tucson publications from Wick Communications in a deal that expands the company's publishing footprint in southern Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a man wounded in a shooting in a south-side neighborhood late Wednesday night has died.
TUCSON, Arizona - A defense investigator has been told to stop contacting members of a Tucson jury who convicted a once-prominent U.S. socialite last week in the 1996 car bomb killing of her ex-husband.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say woman has been rescued after falling on a hike at the Gates Pass trailhead in Tucson.
Aaron Gordon's decision was expected. Part of a heralded class of freshmen last season, anything but one and done would have been a surprise.
SOUTH TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect has been arrested in a fatal hit-and-run in South Tucson last weekend.
TUCSON, Arizona - A manager for several Tucson restaurants who has acknowledged employing immigrants who aren't in the country legally has pleaded guilty to a conspiracy charge.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say someone deliberately ran a man down with a car before leaving him with fatal injuries.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Pima County say a teenager is dead after the car he was driving rolled over.
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson man is in stable condition after he was shot trying to evade police with a search warrant.
TUCSON, Arizona - Dr. Andrew Weil has yet to open one of his True Food Kitchen restaurants in Tucson, but his dishes will now be available at a venue previously unknown for culinary prowess - the hospital.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a series of five sexual assaults may be related.
TUCSON, Arizona - Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson reports that its operations had an estimated total economic impact of $973 million in the 2013 fiscal year.
PHOENIX - The man who shot former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was unraveling in the months before the rampage, issuing paranoid, expletive-filled Internet rants about government conspiracies, suicide and killing police, according to new law enforcement documents released Thursday.
TUCSON, Arizona - University of Arizona police are trying to learn what a 19-year-old student was doing in the hours before he apparently accidentally fell to his death while climbing a cooling tower atop a dorm.
TUCSON, Arizona - A man accused in a 2012 home invasion in Tucson has been sentenced to 7½ years in prison.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An Arizona couple has given Kansas State University $1.5 million toward the expansion of the College of Engineering.
TUCSON, Arizona - A once-prominent socialite was found guilty Tuesday in the 1996 Tucson car bomb killing of her ex-husband after spending years abroad living a lavish lifestyle across Europe.
TUCSON, Arizona - A former Tucson police officer has filed a $2 million claim against the city, saying she was a victim of sexual harassment while on the force.
TUCSON, Arizona - A man was seriously wounded when shot during a home invasion in Tucson early Tuesday morning.
TUCSON, Arizona - The owner of a Tucson-area adult care home has been arrested as authorities investigate abuse allegations at the home.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson spent nearly $5 million buying back unused sick days from police officers and firefighters over the past two years.
TUCSON, Arizona. - A Tucson-area fire district says a young girl is hospitalized in serious condition following a near-drowning in a residential pool.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a man with a serious gunshot wound was dropped off at a hospital by somebody else who then immediately left.