- Tucson police arrest man in fatal stabbing of his stepfather Updated: Nov-27-15 6:28 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect is in custody after he allegedly stabbed his stepfather to death at a Tucson home.
- Suns sign free-agent guard Bryce Cotton Updated: Nov-25-15 8:52 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns signed free-agent guard Bryce Cotton on Wednesday before their home game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Authorities: Border agent had 110 pounds of cocaine in car Updated: Nov-23-15 5:25 pm
PHOENIX - A U.S. Border Patrol agent in Arizona has been arrested and charged after state troopers found 110 pounds of cocaine in his rental car that he planned to transport to Chicago, authorities said Monday.
- Tucson police: Driver of car in six-vehicle accident dies Updated: Nov-23-15 8:36 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say the driver of a car involved in a six-vehicle accident has died of his injuries.
- Veterans on Patrol operates 3 camps to watch over homeless Updated: Nov-22-15 2:14 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Veterans on Patrol is operating camps for homeless individuals in Arizona and expanding outreach in Tucson to other parts of the community.
- Former Rep. Giffords riding 40-mile bike tour in Arizona Updated: Nov-21-15 1:05 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Just after she participated in an 11-mile bike ride for charity last year, former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords decided she could do more.
- Tucson woman accused of poisoning, killing 4-year-old son Updated: Nov-20-15 8:28 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a Tucson woman is accused of first-degree murder for allegedly poisoning her 4-year-old son.
- Former Tucson resident sentenced for false tax returns Updated: Nov-20-15 4:00 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A woman has been sentenced for falsely claiming more than $400,000 in federal tax refunds while she lived in Tucson.
- Girl says she couldn't leave bed or room while imprisoned Updated: Nov-19-15 8:27 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The oldest of three sisters who police say were imprisoned by their parents in an Arizona home testified Thursday that she was confined to a bed in her room for months until the younger girls escaped and alerted police.
- AG's Office: Search warrants served in Pima, Pinal counties Updated: Nov-19-15 7:31 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities have served suspects with indictments after executing seven search warrants in Pima and Pinal counties in connection with a money laundering and drug trafficking investigation.
- The Latest: Girl says she couldn't leave room or bed Updated: Nov-19-15 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - The latest on the testimony of three sisters who authorities say were imprisoned for months in an Arizona home by their mother and stepfather. (all times local):
- Tucson police: Man arrested, accused of 2nd-degree murder Updated: Nov-19-15 5:01 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Police say a man has been arrested after a woman he was in a relationship with was found dead in a Tucson home.
- Tucson police: Man arrested after high school threats online Updated: Nov-18-15 6:56 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A man has been arrested for allegedly posting an online threat saying bombs had been placed at a Tucson high school and a shooting would occur on campus.
- Wrong-way driver killed in Interstate 10 accident in Tucson Updated: Nov-18-15 2:27 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A wrong-way driver has been killed in an accident on Interstate 10 in Tucson.
- Tucson to ask appeals court for rehearing on elections Updated: Nov-18-15 2:14 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson will ask the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit for a rehearing on a ruling that the city's election system is unconstitutional.
- Interior secretary meets with students in Winslow, Tucson Updated: Nov-17-15 7:25 pm
WINSLOW, Arizona - Interior Secretary Sally Jewell visited Winslow on Tuesday to highlight a partnership to expand American Indian students' access to the Internet.
- Tucson picks new chief of police Updated: Nov-16-15 6:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The city of Tucson has selected its new chief of police.
- High school in Tucson closed Monday because of online threat Updated: Nov-16-15 4:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A school district serving part of the Tucson area canceled classes at a small alternative high school because of an online threat.
- Tucson school district to spend $35,000 on student code Updated: Nov-15-15 3:19 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Tucson Unified School District is spending $35,000 to rewrite its student code of conduct.
- Police: 1 dead after man and woman assaulted in Tucson home Updated: Nov-13-15 7:14 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect is in custody for allegedly killing a 73-year-old man and assaulting a 56-year-old woman in a midtown Tucson home.
- US Border Patrol agents find incomplete tunnel in Nogales Updated: Nov-13-15 6:51 pm
NOGALES, Arizona - U.S. Border Patrol agents from the Tucson sector say they've uncovered a cross-border tunnel near the DeConcini Port of Entry in Nogales.
- Pima County Sheriff's Dept.: 1 killed in Tucson-area fire Updated: Nov-13-15 6:14 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima County authorities have identified a man who died after a house fire in the Tucson area.
- Woman living in Tucson church for 15 months to leave Updated: Nov-11-15 11:20 am
TUCSON, Arizona - An immigrant woman living in a Tucson church for the past 15 months to avoid deportation is going home.
- Commission nominates 3 for Pima Court Superior Court opening Updated: Nov-11-15 7:57 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A state commission has nominated three attorneys for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Pima County Superior Court bench.
- Decapitated deer tied to tree found in mountains near Tucson Updated: Nov-11-15 5:01 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The Arizona Game and Fish Department is looking for the person who tied a decapitated deer to a tree in the mountains near Tucson.