- PHOTO ESSAY: Desert site holds old military aircraft 'bones' Updated: May-22-15 12:13 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The airplanes are lined up in rows by the hundreds, serving as a striking reminder of the nation's military past.
- Water rates in Tucson to go up this summer Updated: May-22-15 9:26 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson residents will see a small increase in their water bill starting this summer.
- Tucson streetcar marks millionth passenger Updated: May-22-15 6:15 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson's streetcar system is celebrating reaching a milestone of 1 million passengers.
- Comcast to open Tucson support center, hire 1,125 workers Updated: May-21-15 8:20 pm
PHOENIX - Cable provider Comcast plans to open a new customer support center in Tucson and hire more than 1,100 workers to staff the facility.
- University of Arizona frat shut down over hazing violations Updated: May-20-15 8:22 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Another fraternity at the University of Arizona has been shut down over hazing violations.
- Tucson man sentenced for robbing 2 CVS stores Updated: May-20-15 8:02 am
PHOENIX - A U.S. District Court judge sentenced a 35-year-old Tucson man to 67 months in prison for robbing two CVS stores in Flagstaff and Reno, Nevada.
- Correction: Suspect-Desert Death story Updated: May-19-15 4:02 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - In a story May 15 about the death of a defendant in a sexual assault case, The Associated Press reported erroneously when in Gary Talkington's court case his body was found. It was as he failed to show up for his conviction, not his sentencing.
- Air Force OKs higher cap on visiting aircraft's use of base Updated: May-19-15 8:56 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The Air Force says it's going to implement a plan increasing a cap on the number of flights by aircraft visiting Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson.
- Fire damages vacant restaurant building in Tucson Updated: May-18-15 9:08 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A fire of undetermined origin has damaged a vacant restaurant building in Tucson.
- Man charged following recovery from Tucson police shooting Updated: May-17-15 6:14 am
TUCSON, Arizona - An armed suspect who was shot while fleeing Tucson police has been booked into jail.
- Man found shot to death outside Tucson hotel near airport Updated: May-16-15 8:58 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a man found shot to death early Saturday in a hotel parking lot may have been involved in a gang-related attack.
- DPS: Body of border crosser found in desert east of Tucson Updated: May-14-15 6:16 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona Department of Public Safety officials say the body of a border crosser has been recovered in the desert about 30 miles east of Tucson.
- Gabby Giffords to deliver remarks at law school graduation Updated: May-14-15 5:07 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Former U.S. Rep. Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly are the featured speakers Saturday at a graduation ceremony at the University of Arizona's James E. Rogers College of Law.
- Ruling: School district has immunity from negligence suit Updated: May-14-15 4:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A state appellate court has ruled that Tucson Unified School District has legal immunity from a lawsuit accusing it of negligently hiring a teaching assistant later convicted of attempting to secretly record a special-needs student.
- 5 dead in Arizona murder-suicide were relatives Updated: May-13-15 8:26 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson man gunned down four of his family members, including his 17-year-old niece, before fatally shooting himself in a murder-suicide, police said Wednesday.
- Veterinarians treat dog found hanged from upper jaw Updated: May-13-15 1:10 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson Police are looking for information on a dog that was found hanged by her upper jaw in a sports complex.
- Tucson Air Force base maintenance unit gets new commander Updated: May-13-15 12:53 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A Tucson Air Force base maintenance and storage unit has a new commander after Col. Margaret Romero was relieved of command Monday.
- Spikes left on Tucson roads damage several cars Updated: May-12-15 10:05 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say someone intentionally placed spikes on five manhole covers around the city on Tuesday, causing tires to blow out on 10 cars.
- Tucson police ID man wounded in officer-involved shooting Updated: May-12-15 6:18 am
TUCSON, Arizona - An armed man who was shot and wounded by a Tucson police officer during a foot chase has been identified.
- Judge sets oral arguments in Border Patrol lawsuit Updated: May-11-15 8:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A federal judge in Tucson has set a date for oral arguments in a motion to dismiss a lawsuit filed against the U.S. Border Patrol over a cross-border fatal shooting.
- Family sues Tucson police over woman's death Updated: May-10-15 5:43 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police are facing a lawsuit over the death of an elderly woman who was found unconscious in her home last year.
- Tucson police identify victim in fatal gang-related shooting Updated: May-10-15 11:43 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police have identified a man shot and killed in what is believed to be a gang-related shooting.
- Man dies after being shot in Tucson parking lot Updated: May-09-15 12:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police are investigating an early morning gang-related shooting that has left one man dead.
- Marana police officer helps wife deliver their baby in car Updated: May-08-15 6:32 pm
MARANA, Arizona - A Marana police officer helped his wife deliver their baby when they couldn't get to a birth center in time.
- City settles with woman knocked down by officer in melee Updated: May-08-15 2:22 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A woman who said a police sergeant shoved her over a bench when University of Arizona fans protested the basketball team's NCAA tournament loss has reached a $100,000 settlement with the city of Tucson.