- Tucson police: 15-year-old boy killed in midtown shooting Updated: May-05-16 2:26 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a 15-year-old boy is dead following a midtown shooting.
- University of Arizona to confer degrees for 6,000 graduates Updated: May-05-16 5:52 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Approximately 6,000 University of Arizona students will receive degrees during this year's spring commencement.
- Tucson police arrest suspect in fatal stabbing at park Updated: May-04-16 8:17 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say they've made an arrest in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man at Santa Rita Park.
- Senate votes to blocks rules limiting pet sales Updated: May-04-16 5:37 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Senate has passed a measure that would block cities from regulating the sale of commercially bred dogs and cats in pet stores.
- The Latest: Arizona House passes $9.6 billion budget Updated: May-04-16 6:04 am
PHOENIX - The Latest on Arizona's budget (all times local):
- Agency: Proposed mine near Tucson won't jeopardize species Updated: May-03-16 8:48 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A proposed copper mine near Tucson isn't likely to jeopardize the continued existence of more than a dozen endangered and threatened species and their habitats, according to a report from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Woman reported missing from her Tucson-area home found dead Updated: May-03-16 3:57 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a woman reported missing from her Tucson-area home has been found dead.
- Equipment-maker Caterpillar to locate offices in Tucson Updated: May-03-16 2:24 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Heavy equipment-maker Caterpillar Inc. plans to put hundreds of jobs in Arizona with the selection of Tucson as the location of new consolidated offices for the company's mining and technology division.
- Tucson man arrested in shooting at University of Arizona Updated: May-02-16 7:16 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a Tucson man has been arrested in last week's shooting on the University of Arizona campus.
- Arizona lowers speed limit on dusty stretch of I-10 Updated: May-02-16 3:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona officials are asking drivers to slow down on a highway near the New Mexico border after dust storms caused several car crashes.
- Tiny fraction of migrant youths are in Arizona Updated: May-02-16 4:12 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Just a fraction of the total number of migrant youths who arrived in the United States without parents since the fall of 2013 have been placed in Arizona.
- Tucson track searching for homes for hundreds of greyhounds Updated: May-01-16 2:32 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The imminent passage of a bill ending dog racing in Arizona has the state's lone remaining greyhound racing facility trying to find homes for hundreds of animals.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by train in Tucson Updated: Apr-30-16 6:31 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train.
- Major utilities say they're ready to handle Arizona summer Updated: Apr-30-16 11:32 am
PHOENIX - Arizona's major electric utilities are telling state regulators they're positioned to handle the upcoming summer heat and the season's demand on their systems.
- Woman accused of smuggling heroin at border arrested Updated: Apr-30-16 6:11 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Border Patrol agents say a woman was arrested at a Tucson area checkpoint after nearly 7 pounds of heroin was found on her body.
- Pedestrian struck, killed by train in downtown Tucson area Updated: Apr-29-16 9:39 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Police in Tucson say a pedestrian has been struck and killed by a train in the downtown area.
- Tucson police: Suspicious person with gun seen near school Updated: Apr-29-16 8:51 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police detained a person while investigating a report of a suspicious person who allegedly brandished a gun near an elementary school on the city's east side.
- The Latest: 22-year-old man arrested in Tucson-area holdups Updated: Apr-28-16 2:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Latest on an authorities making an arrest in a series of robberies of fast-food restaurants in the Tucson area (all times local):
- Tucson police: Arrest made in wounding of 7-year-old boy Updated: Apr-28-16 12:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police have made an arrest in a shooting in which a 7-year-old boy was wounded while in an apartment at a complex on the city's south side.
- Arrest made in drive-through armed robberies in Tucson area Updated: Apr-28-16 10:36 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima County authorities have made an arrest in a series of Tucson-area armed robberies involving a man who stole money from cash registers at fast-food restaurants' drive-through windows.
- Panel of federal judges to review Tucson elections Updated: Apr-27-16 2:08 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The full 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals will review the constitutionality of Tucson's local elections systems after a three-member panel of the court ruled against it.
- Arizona man gets prison in New Mexico meth trafficking case Updated: Apr-26-16 6:22 pm
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - An Arizona man has been sentenced to a decade in federal prison for drug trafficking in New Mexico.
- Blowing dust closes I-10 stretch between Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
PHOENIX - Blowing dust caused the closure of a 62-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between southeastern Arizona and New Mexico for about two hours.
- Consultants hired to help secure Davis-Monthan base's future Updated: Apr-25-16 1:09 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A group supporting Davis-Monthan Air Force Base has hired a consulting firm to help secure the base's future.
- Suspect in shooting near Tucson mall turns himself in Updated: Apr-25-16 3:18 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say they have arrested a suspect suspected of shooting and injuring a man near a mall on the city's east side.