- Wage protesters rally in Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Dec-05-13 4:20 pm
- Asarco celebrates expansion of Mission Mine mill Updated: Dec-04-13 7:25 pm
- Arizona police release report in imprisonment case Updated: Dec-03-13 8:46 pm
- Pima County deputy kills man described as suicidal Updated: Dec-03-13 8:38 am
- Tucson mulls loan to pay for streetcar project Updated: Dec-01-13 4:22 pm
- US Forest Services releases report on Arizona mine Updated: Nov-30-13 4:31 pm
- Police identify remains found in Tucson desert Updated: Nov-30-13 12:21 pm
- Arrest warrant issued for a Tucson robbery suspect Updated: Nov-30-13 11:17 am
- Students building robots competitively Updated: Nov-30-13 8:10 am
- Release ordered for sex offender because of delay Updated: Nov-29-13 5:41 pm
- 1 desert bighorn sheep dies in Tucson mountains Updated: Nov-29-13 4:14 pm
- Tucson man arrested for suspected child abuse Updated: Nov-27-13 9:20 pm
- Police review journal of Arizona teen held captive Updated: Nov-27-13 7:56 pm
- Man fatally struck by taxi cab in Tucson is ID'd Updated: Nov-27-13 6:16 pm
- Wildcats gain confidence from beating Ducks Updated: Nov-27-13 5:28 pm
- Medical condition investigated in cycling fatality Updated: Nov-26-13 1:07 pm
- Tucson woman arrested for alleged human smuggling Updated: Nov-25-13 6:28 pm
- 'Wildcat Family' sculpture vandalized at UofA Updated: Nov-25-13 5:22 pm
- Body pulled from river investigated as homicide Updated: Nov-24-13 5:05 pm
- EPA critical of permit for Arizona mine Updated: Nov-21-13 4:34 pm
- Police make arrest in Tucson copper theft Updated: Nov-20-13 7:06 pm
- Pima County deputy shoots soldier on leave Updated: Nov-20-13 5:40 pm
- Ruling on law on ethnic studies program appealed Updated: Nov-20-13 12:35 pm
- Woman working on truck dies after being run over Updated: Nov-19-13 11:52 am
- Woman found dead after fire in Tucson-area home Updated: Nov-19-13 10:55 am
PHOENIX - Workers, labor activists and supporters gathered Thursday at fast-food restaurants around Arizona and New Mexico as part of a national effort calling for higher wages.
TUCSON, Arizona - Copper giant Asarco is celebrating the dedication of a $60 million expansion of one of its mills at the Mission Mine in southern Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - A 17-year-old Arizona girl hugged her two younger sisters, touched their faces and talked about how they had all changed when they finally were reunited after their mother and stepfather kept them imprisoned in their home for up to two years, authorities said.
TUCSON, Arizona - A Pima County sheriff's deputy shot and killed a man described as suicidal.
TUCSON, Arizona - Officials in Tucson are examining whether to take out a $13 million loan to bridge a funding gap in a project to build the city's new streetcar system.
TUCSON, Arizona - A planned copper mine in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson will cause negative impacts, but it's in line with nearly all environmental laws, according to federal forest officials.
TUCSON, Arizona - Police say human remains found in the desert outside of Tucson have been identified as those of a woman who went missing more than a year ago.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say they're searching for a man who's wanted in connection with an armed robbery at a Tucson smoke shop.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The sounds of whirring of gears, clacking controllers and tinkling metal filled the air on the Coconino High School campus on a recent Saturday as the school's CocoNuts FIRST Robotics Team hosted two robotics events simultaneously.
PHOENIX - A man accused of being sexually violent must go free because authorities violated his rights by failing to timely schedule a trial, an Arizona appellate court ruled Friday.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona Game and Fish officials are investigation the death of a one of the more than 30 desert bighorn sheep recently released in Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a Tucson man is in custody on suspicion of child abuse involving his 2-month-old daughter.
TUCSON, Arizona - Police on Wednesday were poring over a journal they say a 17-year-old girl kept while she and her two younger sisters were imprisoned by their mother and stepfather for up to two years.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities have identified a pedestrian who was fatally struck by a taxi cab in Tucson while jaywalking.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona was reeling, the season on the verge of spiraling away after consecutive home losses.
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in Tucson say a medical condition may have precipitated a collision in which a 59-year-old bicyclist was killed during a weekend race
FLORENCE, Arizona - Authorities say a Tucson woman has been arrested for the second time this month for allegedly transporting people who are in the county illegally.
TUCSON, Arizona - University of Arizona officials say a bronze sculpture on the Tucson campus has been vandalized.
TUCSON, Arizona - The death of a man whose body was pulled from the Santa Cruz River in Tucson during weekend storms is being investigated as a homicide.
TUCSON, Arizona - Federal environmental regulators have recommended that a planned copper mine in the Santa Rita Mountains near Tucson not be given a permit under the Clean Water Act.
TUCSON, Arizona - An employee of a subcontractor is facing charges for allegedly stealing copper wire from Tucson Electric Power Co.'s main power plant.
TUCSON, Arizona - A Pima County sheriff's deputy has shot and killed a man who was in Tucson on leave from the military to attend his father's funeral.
TUCSON, Arizona - Supporters of a dismantled Mexican American studies program at Tucson Unified School District are appealing a judge's ruling that upheld a state law that prohibits public schools from offering courses that engender racial or ethnic disharmony.
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - A freak accident in a Tucson suburb killed a 31-year-old woman who was run over several times by a truck she was helping repair.
TUCSON, Arizona - A woman is dead following a fire Tuesday morning in a large home in the Santa Catalina foothills on Tucson's outskirts.