- Service set for 2 killed in Kansas Updated: Apr-18-14 9:52 am
- Holder: Hate crimes 'an affront to who we are' Updated: Apr-17-14 5:15 pm
- Woman who got out of moving vehicle run over, dies Updated: Apr-17-14 8:16 am
- Chiefs WR Bowe pleads guilty to lesser charges Updated: Apr-16-14 6:41 pm
- Funerals scheduled for 3 killed at Jewish sites Updated: Apr-15-14 7:44 pm
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 6:16 pm
- Correction: Fatal Shooting-Victims story Updated: Apr-15-14 3:10 pm
- US anti-Semitic attacks down before Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 7:46 am
- Craig Cobb friends with suspect in KS slayings Updated: Apr-14-14 1:36 pm
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near Kansas City Updated: Apr-14-14 10:20 am
- Murder charge filed in girl's death during chase Updated: Apr-11-14 5:16 pm
- Sporting KC defender Opara likely out for season Updated: Apr-10-14 5:56 pm
- Sporting KC defender Opara likely out for season Updated: Apr-10-14 4:42 pm
- Trial set for 2015 in suit over Kan. voter ID law Updated: Apr-09-14 5:04 am
- KC police say highway shootings might be connected Updated: Apr-07-14 1:43 pm
- Community taking a dive for young cancer patient Updated: Apr-06-14 7:52 pm
- Correction: Gun Rights-Kansas story Updated: Apr-06-14 10:23 am
- RSL's Attinella makes 9 saves in 0-0 tie with KC Updated: Apr-05-14 10:59 pm
- Wiring cities for Google Fiber not always pretty Updated: Apr-05-14 11:07 am
- Sporting KC signs 19-year-old Brazilian Juliao Updated: Apr-04-14 6:05 pm
- Bill for luring casino to southeast Kansas passes Updated: Apr-02-14 10:16 pm
- Kansas Senate passes bill voiding local gun rules Updated: Apr-02-14 7:14 pm
- Sporting KC signs Spanish midfielder Victor Munoz Updated: Apr-01-14 7:00 pm
- Kansas author convicted of tax evasion Updated: Mar-28-14 3:53 pm
- Fugitive arrested after deputy sees him eating Updated: Mar-27-14 12:34 pm
LEAWOOD, Kansas - Services are scheduled for two of the three people shot to death at Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - All Americans stand with the mourners of three people killed at Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday, adding that hate crimes are "an affront" to the nation.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The Kansas Turnpike Authority says a 52-year-old woman died when she got out of a moving vehicle and was run over.
RIVERSIDE, Kansas - Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has pleaded guilty to amended charges of defective equipment and littering in connection with his November arrest for possessing marijuana.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Funeral arrangements for three people killed at two Jewish community sites near Kansas City on Sunday are scheduled for later this week.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A white supremacist charged in shootings that left three people dead at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City was brought into a video conference room in a wheelchair Tuesday to make his first court appearance.
LEAWOOD, Kansas - In a story April 14 about victims of the shootings at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, The Associated Press erroneously identified the mother of the 14-year-old victim as Mindy Losen. Her last name is Corporon.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A group monitoring anti-Semitic attacks in the U.S. cautiously noted a sharp decline in such incidents less than two weeks before the fatal shootings over the weekend outside two Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - White supremacist Craig Cobb is friends with a man jailed in the killing of three people at a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement complex near Kansas City on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - One person is dead and another hospitalized after a shooting on Interstate 70 near Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas City, Kansas, man has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of an 8-year-old girl who was in a minivan the man crashed into while fleeing from police.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A federal trial is scheduled for May 2015 in a lawsuit challenging a Kansas law requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police say 13 shootings aimed at drivers on area highways since March 8 might be connected.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An effort to help the family of a 5-month-old Missouri boy with cancer has inspired thousands of people across the U.S. and even abroad to take a plunge into cold bodies of water.
TOPEKA, Kansas - In an April 5 story about gun-rights legislation in Kansas, The Associated Press reported erroneously the last name of the director of the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence's efforts to defend gun control policies in court and oppose the lessening of existing regulations. The correct name is Jonathan Lowy, not Jonathan Lowry.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Backup goalkeeper Jeff Attinella made nine saves, including several spectacular first-half stops, but Real Salt Lake had to settle for a scoreless draw with shorthanded Sporting Kansas City on Saturday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - This spring will look less leafy at 39th and Genessee streets.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Sporting Kansas City has acquired 19-year-old Brazilian defender Igor Juliao on loan from Fluminense FC to occupy one of its international roster spots.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A proposal designed to bring a state-owned casino to southeast Kansas cleared the state Legislature on Wednesday and is going to Gov. Sam Brownback.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas proposal seen by the National Rifle Association as a model for stripping cities and counties of the power to regulate firearms and nullify existing local gun ordinances is on track to clear the state Legislature quickly after the Senate approved it Wednesday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas obesity specialist who co-authored a book with the late Dr. Robert Atkins has been convicted of evading federal income taxes.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A 30-year-old fugitive wanted in Kansas and Oklahoma was discovered while dining at a nice restaurant in Kansas City.