- Auto parts supplier opening plant near Kansas City Updated: Apr-24-14 2:35 pm
- Recycling plant fire burns nearly 7 tons of trash Updated: Apr-24-14 7:20 am
- JJ's reopening across the street from former site Updated: Apr-23-14 1:44 pm
- KC-area police in both states seek ATM thieves Updated: Apr-23-14 5:05 am
- KU hopes new medical building done in 3 years Updated: Apr-22-14 5:05 am
- Bob Dole says US should send weapons to Ukraine Updated: Apr-21-14 7:10 pm
- Late goal gives MLS leader Dallas a 2-1 win Updated: Apr-20-14 1:59 am
- Dwyer's 2 goals power Sporting KC over Impact 4-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 10:59 pm
- Funeral held for 2 shooting victims Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 pm
- Service set for 2 killed in Kansas Updated: Apr-18-14 9:52 am
- Holder: Hate crimes 'an affront to who we are' Updated: Apr-17-14 5:15 pm
- Woman who got out of moving vehicle run over, dies Updated: Apr-17-14 8:16 am
- Chiefs WR Bowe pleads guilty to lesser charges Updated: Apr-16-14 6:41 pm
- Funerals scheduled for 3 killed at Jewish sites Updated: Apr-15-14 7:44 pm
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 6:16 pm
- Correction: Fatal Shooting-Victims story Updated: Apr-15-14 3:10 pm
- US anti-Semitic attacks down before Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 7:46 am
- Craig Cobb friends with suspect in KS slayings Updated: Apr-14-14 1:36 pm
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting near Kansas City Updated: Apr-14-14 10:20 am
- Murder charge filed in girl's death during chase Updated: Apr-11-14 5:16 pm
- Sporting KC defender Opara likely out for season Updated: Apr-10-14 5:56 pm
- Sporting KC defender Opara likely out for season Updated: Apr-10-14 4:42 pm
- Trial set for 2015 in suit over Kan. voter ID law Updated: Apr-09-14 5:04 am
- Community taking a dive for young cancer patient Updated: Apr-06-14 7:52 pm
RIVERSIDE, Missouri - A subsidiary of a Canadian automotive supplier is building a new manufacturing plant in the Kansas City area.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Firefighters spent hours trying to contain a blaze at a recycling facility in Kansas City, Kansas
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An upscale Kansas City restaurant leveled last year by a gas explosion that killed one worker and injured several others plans will reopen this summer across the street from its previous site, owners announced Wednesday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Police on both sides of the state line in the Kansas City metropolitan area believe they're getting close to shutting down a group behind more than a dozen thefts from automatic teller machines since November.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - University of Kansas Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little hopes a new health education building at the University of Kansas Medical Center can be finished in three years.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Former Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole said Monday that the U.S. should send weapons, including tanks, to Ukraine to help it resist Russia's moves on its territory and to send Russian President Vladimir Putin a strong message.
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Dom Dwyer scored two goals in the second half, giving him four in his last four matches, and Sporting Kansas City moved into a share of the Eastern Conference lead with a 4-0 victory over the winless Montreal Impact on Saturday night.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - About 3,000 people attended services for a doctor and his 14-year-old grandson killed in shootings at a Jewish center in suburban Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After nearly a month of reports of gunshots being fired at vehicles and more than 100 tips, authorities announced charges Friday against a Kansas City-area man suspected in connection with about a dozen highway shootings that wounded three people.
LEAWOOD, Kansas - Services are scheduled for two of the three people shot to death at Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - All Americans stand with the mourners of three people killed at Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday, adding that hate crimes are "an affront" to the nation.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The Kansas Turnpike Authority says a 52-year-old woman died when she got out of a moving vehicle and was run over.
RIVERSIDE, Kansas - Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has pleaded guilty to amended charges of defective equipment and littering in connection with his November arrest for possessing marijuana.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Funeral arrangements for three people killed at two Jewish community sites near Kansas City on Sunday are scheduled for later this week.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A white supremacist charged in shootings that left three people dead at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City was brought into a video conference room in a wheelchair Tuesday to make his first court appearance.
LEAWOOD, Kansas - In a story April 14 about victims of the shootings at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, The Associated Press erroneously identified the mother of the 14-year-old victim as Mindy Losen. Her last name is Corporon.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A group monitoring anti-Semitic attacks in the U.S. cautiously noted a sharp decline in such incidents less than two weeks before the fatal shootings over the weekend outside two Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - White supremacist Craig Cobb is friends with a man jailed in the killing of three people at a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement complex near Kansas City on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - One person is dead and another hospitalized after a shooting on Interstate 70 near Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas City, Kansas, man has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of an 8-year-old girl who was in a minivan the man crashed into while fleeing from police.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A federal trial is scheduled for May 2015 in a lawsuit challenging a Kansas law requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An effort to help the family of a 5-month-old Missouri boy with cancer has inspired thousands of people across the U.S. and even abroad to take a plunge into cold bodies of water.