- Topeka family finally makes it home from Ukraine Updated: Mar-09-14 7:19 pm
- FBI: No danger on plane searched in Kansas City Updated: Mar-07-14 12:53 pm
- KU Med Center to create multiple sclerosis center Updated: Mar-06-14 7:31 am
- Democrats select new Kansas House member Updated: Mar-04-14 11:47 am
- Kansas City makes pitch for Republican convention Updated: Mar-03-14 5:06 pm
- Authorities seek suspect in Kansas City death Updated: Mar-03-14 12:48 pm
- Kansas City's Reid honored at NFL 101 Awards Updated: Mar-01-14 8:11 pm
- 3 Kansas City area men convicted of cargo theft Updated: Feb-28-14 6:19 pm
- 2 groups battle over the future of Kemper Arena Updated: Feb-28-14 2:09 pm
- Kansas mom sentenced for trying to drown daughters Updated: Feb-28-14 11:34 am
- Royals Frank White running for office Updated: Feb-27-14 8:06 pm
- Missouri Senate passes business truce with Kansas Updated: Feb-27-14 7:03 pm
- Kansas woman admits fraud from need-based programs Updated: Feb-27-14 6:52 am
- Missing East Texas teen found in West Texas Updated: Feb-26-14 8:08 pm
- Kan. man charged with murder in police chase death Updated: Feb-20-14 5:55 pm
- Program helps KCK youths get creative at writing Updated: Feb-20-14 6:32 am
- Google aims to provide broadband in 34 more cities Updated: Feb-19-14 6:05 pm
- Sporting KC trades Bunbury to Revolution for pick Updated: Feb-19-14 12:24 pm
- Kansas Rep. Mike Peterson dies after long illness Updated: Feb-18-14 1:50 pm
- KU Hospital receives gifts for expansion Updated: Feb-17-14 7:01 pm
- Mo.-Kan. border schools vie for law students Updated: Feb-17-14 11:29 am
- Man arrested on bus admits robbing Kansas bank Updated: Feb-13-14 4:21 pm
- Sporting KC acquires Medranda from Colombia Updated: Feb-13-14 12:44 pm
- Police: Body in Kansas freezer was Arizona trucker Updated: Feb-13-14 12:10 pm
- Plaintiffs agree to dismiss claims in fuel case Updated: Feb-11-14 6:50 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Authorities say they didn't find anything suspicious on an American Airlines plane that was searched after landing at Kansas City International Airport.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The University of Kansas Medical Center plans to open a center designed to treat people with multiple sclerosis.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Wyandotte County Democrats have selected a former aide to Unified Government Mayor Joe Reardon as the newest member of the Kansas House of Representatives.
Mayor Sly James sang and others talked up Kansas City's ability to put on a good show as a delegation of about two dozen people made a pitch Monday to host the 2016 Republican National Convention in Missouri.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Authorities in Kansas City, Kansas, are searching for a 21-year-old Shawnee man charged in another man's shooting death.
KANSAS, CITY, Missouri - Kansas City's Andy Reid was honored as the AFC Coach of the Year on Saturday at the NFL 101 Awards, and Carolina's Ron Rivera - Reid's former protege - took the NFC award.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Three Kansas City area men have been convicted of charges stemming from a conspiracy to steal about $1 million worth of trucks and their cargo.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - For the past four years, Kemper Arena has sat nearly empty - silent and mostly forgotten as high-profile concerts and other marquee events migrated to the Sprint Center downtown.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas City, Kansas, woman was sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison for trying to drown her two daughters in a bathtub.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former Kansas City Royals second baseman Frank White is running for a seat in the Jackson County Legislature.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators passed legislation Thursday proposing a truce with Kansas in the intense tax-break battle for businesses in the Kansas City area.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A Kansas City, Kansas, woman pleaded guilty to defrauding federal need-based programs out of more than $43,000.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Authorities have found a missing East Texas teenager who had been the subject of a multistate Amber Alert.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A 28-year-old Kansas City, Kansas, man is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of a woman who was struck by his vehicle during a police chase.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Ideas were popping from young minds all around the classroom, and it wasn't even school time.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google wants to offer ultra-fast Internet service in 34 more cities scattered across eight states in the company's boldest challenge to cable and telecommunications providers.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Sporting Kansas City traded forward Teal Bunbury to New England on Wednesday for allocation money and the Revolution's first-round pick in next year's MLS SuperDraft.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Kansas House officials say Rep. Mike Peterson, one of the Kansas Legislature's longest-serving members, has died after a lengthy illness at the age of 72.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The University of Kansas Hospital has received $3.5 million in private donations toward construction of a new facility.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The University of Missouri-Kansas City and the University of Kansas are in a border war of sorts as they vie for law school students.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - A northeast Kansas man whose getaway vehicle was a city bus has pleaded guilty to robbing a bank.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Sporting Kansas City acquired midfielder Jimmy Medranda from Colombia's Deportivo Pereira on Thursday for an undisclosed transfer fee and signed him to a multi-year contract.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Police say a body discovered in a freezer at a property in Kansas is an Arizona trucker who was reported missing in October.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Several plaintiffs have agreed to dismiss claims against 15 companies in a longstanding lawsuit involving allegations that U.S. oil companies and gasoline retailers overcharged consumers by selling "hot" fuel that contains less energy.