- Peoria man pleads guilty to Caterpillar theft Updated: Mar-10-14 7:32 am
- Illinois girls 3A, 4A all-state teams Updated: Mar-05-14 5:30 pm
- EXCHANGE: Physician helps with in-flight medicine Updated: Mar-04-14 6:26 am
- Pollution panel weighing new rules for coal ash Updated: Feb-27-14 1:40 pm
- Illinois bill requires prescription for cold meds Updated: Feb-27-14 11:44 am
- Georgia man convicted in investment fraud scheme Updated: Feb-27-14 4:06 am
- Workplace safety conference planned in Peoria Updated: Feb-27-14 4:04 am
- Correction: T25-Wichita St-Bradley story Updated: Feb-26-14 6:00 pm
- No. 2 Wichita State goes 30-0 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:32 am
- Loyola (Ill) bows to tough Bradley defense, 55-38 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:56 pm
- Mid-size Illinois cities to form lobbying alliance Updated: Feb-22-14 3:10 pm
- Power restored after Illinois storms Updated: Feb-21-14 6:58 am
- Bradley University to unveil new mascot Saturday Updated: Feb-20-14 4:08 am
- LaHood joins board of green bus manufacturer Updated: Feb-18-14 3:19 pm
- EXCHANGE: Peoria museum no longer a secret Updated: Feb-17-14 12:56 pm
- Call for new driving rules after medical pot law Updated: Feb-16-14 11:53 am
- 2nd water main breaks in Peoria; fewer impacted Updated: Feb-12-14 7:17 am
- Peoria water main break repaired; affected 10,000 Updated: Feb-10-14 7:14 pm
- Bradley beats Evansville 83-66 Updated: Feb-09-14 6:42 pm
PEKIN, Illinois - A Peoria man was sentenced to five years in prison after he pleaded guilty to stealing pricy equipment from Caterpillar Inc.
The Class 3A and Class 4A Illinois all-state girls basketball teams, as voted on by a panel of statewide sports writers and broadcasters and compiled by John Radtke of the Arlington Heights Daily Herald. Players were awarded 5 points for a first team vote and 4 points for a second team vote. A player had to be named on at least two ballots to receive honorable mention.
PEORIA, Illinois - Dr. Raymond Bertino has been both the volunteer and the victim when an airline attendant asked over the intercom, "Is there a doctor on the plane?"
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - An Illinois pollution panel is gathering public input on proposed rules that would require stricter monitoring of groundwater near coal-ash ponds throughout the state.
PEORIA, Illinois - Legislation proposed by a state senator would require anyone with a cold to get a doctor's prescription to buy medicine containing pseudoephedrine.
PEORIA, Illinois - A Georgia man faces decades in prison after a federal jury in central Illinois convicted him in an investment fraud scheme.
PEORIA, Illinois - A daylong conference for workplace safety professionals will be held next week in Peoria.
PEORIA, Illinois - In a story Feb. 25, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Wichita State was the 11th team to start a season 30-0. They are the 12th team to do so.
PEORIA, Illinois - Bradley coach Geno Ford was pleased with his team's effort Tuesday night.
PEORIA, Illinois - Walt Lemon Jr. scored 16 points and the Brave's defense held Loyola of Chicago to just 27 percent shooting , leading to a 55-38 Bradley victory on Saturday night.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Mid-size Illinois cities are banding together to form an alliance at the state Capitol, hoping to exert more influence in political action in Springfield.
PEORIA, Illinois - Utilities in Illinois say power is mostly restored, a day after strong storms raked the state.
PEORIA, Illinois - Bradley University says it will unveil its new gargoyle mascot Saturday during the men's basketball game against Loyola-Chicago in Peoria.
PEORIA, Illinois - Former U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has joined the board of director of a bus manufacturer.
PEORIA, Illinois - Gary Bragg is getting tired of hearing the Wheels O'Time Museum characterized as Peoria's best-kept secret.
PEORIA, Illinois - While agencies are refining regulations for Illinois new medical marijuana law, some want to change the state's rules that deal with use of the substance while driving.
PEORIA, Illinois - Workers from Illinois American Water scrambled to fix a second break in a Peoria water main, hours after fixing a rupture that cut service to thousands.
PEORIA, Illinois - Illinois American Water says water service has been restored to most of the several thousand homes and businesses in Peoria that lost service when a water main broke.
PEORIA, Illinois - Walt Lemon, Jr. scored 25 points and Xzavier Taylor added 14 points and grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds to help Bradley roll to an 83-66 win over Evansville on Sunday.