- Thomas' 18 points helps Bradley upset Indiana State, 63-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:35 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Donte Thomas scored 18 points and Bradley converted eight straight free-throw attempts in the final minute to upset Indiana State, 63-58 for the Braves' second Missouri Valley Conference win Saturday night.
- EXCHANGE: Cosmetology school aims to make a difference Updated: Feb-03-16 8:19 am
PEORIA, Illinois - For Anita Johnson, it's more than just a place where people learn how to care for customers' hair.
- Caterpillar reports 4Q loss, but tops expectations Updated: Jan-28-16 9:30 am
NEW YORK - Caterpillar Inc. reported a fourth-quarter loss as sales for equipment continued to slide amid weakness in the mining and energy industries.
- Jesperson's 8 3s lead Northern Iowa past Bradley 68-50 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:52 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Paul Jesperson hit 8 3-pointers and scored 28 points - both career highs - and Northern Iowa limited Bradley to just 18 second-half points as the Panthers took a 68-50 victory Wednesday night.
- Rebuilding Bradley looks abroad for help Updated: Jan-26-16 9:07 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Practice is no problem. Luuk van Bree, Callum Barker, Dwayne Lautier-Ogunleye and Joel Okafor are used to the training that goes along with playing hoops at a high level.
- Illinois American Water requests 18 percent rate hike Updated: Jan-22-16 1:37 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Illinois American Water has filed a request for an 18 percent statewide rate increase for all of the water and sewer company's operating districts in Illinois.
- EXCHANGE: Doctors work for pancreatic cancer cure Updated: Jan-22-16 7:02 am
PEORIA, Illinois - If it wasn't for groups like the Theresa Tracy Strive to Survive, Drs. Christopher Gondi and Manu Gnanamony may not be able to continue their research at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria.
- Judge says man convicted of murder was fit for trial Updated: Jan-21-16 2:19 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - A Peoria County judge has ruled that he didn't err when he found a man accused of murder fit for trial four years ago.
- Illinois State escapes with 55-52 win over Bradley Updated: Jan-20-16 10:49 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Paris Lee scored 16 points, including a 3-pointer to give Illinois State an eight-point lead with 3:37 left, and the Redbirds held on Wednesday night to beat Bradley 55-52 despite missing four free throws in the final 1:17.
- Missouri State rolls to 61-42 win over Bradley Updated: Jan-16-16 10:42 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - Obediah Church scored 13 points and grabbed 13 rebounds as Missouri State rolled to a 61-42 win over Bradley on Saturday night.
- EXCHANGE: Peoria triplets carve out own paths in college Updated: Jan-12-16 10:26 am
PEORIA, Illinois - When Sedrick, Spencer and Sterling Jackson graduated from Peoria High School in 2011, they knew exactly where they were going.
- EXCHANGE: Mural commemorates founding of NAACP chapter Updated: Jan-11-16 7:02 am
PEORIA, Illinois - R. Rashad Reed's new mural on the Peoria NAACP building is big, but the subject matter is even bigger.
- Illinois manufacturing assistance center receives $25M grant Updated: Jan-09-16 4:11 am
PEORIA, Illinois - An Illinois center that assists manufacturers has received a $25 million federal grant.