- 5 things to know when Atletico plays AC Milan Updated: Mar-10-14 1:48 pm
- Juventus beats Fiorentina 1-0 for 14-point lead Updated: Mar-09-14 6:58 pm
- No complacency for Bayern, Barca in Champs League Updated: Mar-09-14 5:15 pm
- Inter Milan completes signing of Nemanja Vidic Updated: Mar-05-14 7:41 am
- De Rossi, Juan Jesus banned 3 matches for punches Updated: Mar-03-14 12:08 pm
- Convictions of 5 Italians thrown out in CIA case Updated: Feb-24-14 3:29 pm
- Armani left holding the proverbial bag Updated: Feb-24-14 12:46 pm
- Lime illuminates gray at Armani in Milan Updated: Feb-24-14 11:03 am
- Sicilian fairy tale, nomadic spirit infuse Milan Updated: Feb-23-14 5:27 pm
- Dolce&Gabbana, a Sicilian fairytale Updated: Feb-23-14 3:05 pm
- Aquilano Rimondi provide a study in contrasts Updated: Feb-22-14 4:35 pm
- Jil Sander presents soothing looks for next winter Updated: Feb-22-14 2:30 pm
- Bottega Veneta looks providing unbending elegance Updated: Feb-22-14 9:59 am
- Femme fatale Nikita inspires Emporio Armani looks Updated: Feb-21-14 5:58 pm
- Italian cashmere maker Cruciani poised for growth Updated: Feb-21-14 12:14 pm
- Prada's woman is a fun-loving floozy Updated: Feb-20-14 5:44 pm
- Balotelli out for 10 days with shoulder injury Updated: Feb-20-14 11:54 am
- Atletico beats Milan 1-0 in Champs League last 16 Updated: Feb-19-14 6:42 pm
- Salma Hayek gushes over Gucci's softness Updated: Feb-19-14 5:34 pm
- London Fashion Week wraps up after flurry of shows Updated: Feb-18-14 1:19 pm
- Ethiopian co-pilot hijacks plane to Geneva Updated: Feb-17-14 5:50 pm
- Berlusconi remains a force in Italy turmoil Updated: Feb-14-14 6:13 pm
MILAN - Juventus took a giant step towards a third straight Serie A title after beating Fiorentina 1-0 on Sunday to extend its lead at the top of the standings to 14 points with second-placed Roma losing 1-0 at Napoli.
LONDON - Protecting 2-0 leads from their last-16 first legs, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are huge favorites to advance in the Champions League this week when they play return matches at home.
MILAN - Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi and Inter Milan defender Juan Jesus were each banned for three matches by the Italian league on Monday for punching opponents.
ROME - Italy's top criminal court on Monday tossed out the convictions of five Italian intelligence agents accused of kidnapping an Egyptian cleric as a terror suspect 11 years ago as part of the CIA's extraordinary rendition program.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani was left holding the proverbial bag on the last day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani's collection for next winter - a palate of grays with a flash of lime - is aimed "not at the fashion icon, but her next-door neighbor."
MILAN - Hilary Swank, Eva Herzigova and Monica Bellucci gave Milan Fashion Week a burst of star power on Sunday, the fifth day of Milan Fashion Week that featured womenswear previews for next fall and winter by Dolce&Gabbana, Missoni, Marni and Ferragamo. And one young designer found his pot of gold.
MILAN - Never has little Red Riding Hood been so fashionable.
MILAN - Tweed over organza, an oversized masculine coat over with a ruffled bustle peeking out, these are the contrasts at the heart of the new collection by Aquilano Rimondi.
MILAN - Since Jil Sander left her eponymous brand again last fall, the label has carried on with a team of anonymous designers.
MILAN - Bottega Veneta's looks for next winter burst and ripple with kinetic energy.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani sees the irony.
MILAN - Italian cashmere maker Cruciani survived the economic crisis by focusing on clover-shaped lace macrame bracelets that became a global hit, and now it plans to grow by expanding its accessories line launched in 2013.
MILAN - Prada's latest collection is simple enough for any closet: a sweater, a coat, a dress.
MILAN - AC Milan and Italy forward Mario Balotelli will be sidelined for approximately 10 days with a shoulder injury.
MILAN - Atletico Madrid struggled throughout but managed to win 1-0 at AC Milan thanks to a late Diego Costa header in the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
MILAN - Salma Hayek gushed over the softness of Gucci's lusciously textured looks for next winter - from supple leather to shaggy fur.
LONDON - Models packed up and show spaces were dismantled as London Fashion Week wrapped up Tuesday, after five days that saw a flurry of catwalk action, celebrity sightings, and typically fickle British weather that left fashionistas drenched one moment and reaching for their sunglasses the next.
GENEVA - It seemed like a routine overnight flight until the Ethiopian Airlines jetliner went into a dive and oxygen masks dropped from the ceiling. Only then did the terrified passengers - bound for Italy from Addis Ababa - realize something was terribly wrong.
MILAN - He has been convicted of tax fraud, booted out of the Senate and banned from political office.