- Roma beats Fiorentina 2-1 to stay near top Updated: Dec-08-13 4:44 pm
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews Updated: Dec-07-13 5:16 pm
- Milan court convicts Egyptian of terror charges Updated: Dec-06-13 6:46 am
- As IPOs return, Milan index aims to be fashion hub Updated: Dec-03-13 12:24 pm
- Inter forms partnership with MLS side DC United Updated: Dec-02-13 2:00 pm
- Berlusconi says Milan will have 2 general managers Updated: Nov-30-13 2:34 pm
- Berlusconi lawyers deny 'bunga bunga' payoff Updated: Nov-29-13 12:10 pm
- 5 things to know about the Italian league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- AC Milan duo back in training after injuries Updated: Nov-27-13 2:58 pm
- Milan beats Celtic 3-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 5:00 pm
- Top Italian hair stylist dies at 73 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:59 pm
- Inter owner Thohir elected as club president Updated: Nov-15-13 7:54 am
- Parolo and Criscito in Italy squad for friendlies Updated: Nov-10-13 4:45 pm
- Pucci opening boutiques in global fashion capitals Updated: Nov-08-13 4:16 pm
- Correction: Italy-Venice Cruise Ships story Updated: Nov-08-13 11:13 am
- Marco Simone hired as Lausanne technical director Updated: Nov-07-13 6:17 am
- Messi scores 2 goals as Barcelona beat Milan 3-1 Updated: Nov-06-13 6:22 pm
ROME - Mattia Destro came off the bench and scored the winner in his first appearance of the season as unbeaten Roma ended a streak of four draws with a 2-1 victory over Fiorentina in Serie A on Sunday.
MILAN - La Scala's gala season premiere Saturday opened with spontaneous applause for Nelson Mandela's memory and closed with mixed reviews for "La Traviata."
MILAN - An Egyptian cleric kidnapped as part of the CIA's extraordinary rendition program was convicted by an Italian court Friday of decade-old terror charges and sentenced to six years in prison, lawyers involved in the case said.
MILAN - Moncler, an Italian fashion house known for its down jackets, is launching an initial public offering this month in what Milan's main stock exchange hopes will boost its plan to become an international hub for luxury goods company listings.
MILAN - AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi says the club will have two general managers - his daughter Barbara Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani.
ROME - An Italian court accused ex-Premier Silvio Berlusconi and his lawyers on Friday of tampering with evidence by paying off witnesses in a trial related to his notorious "bunga bunga" parties.
MILAN - Here are five things to know about Serie A ahead of this weekend's matches:
GLASGOW, Scotland - AC Milan shrugged off its patchy domestic form to ease past Celtic 3-0 in Group H of the Champions League on Tuesday and close in on the knockout stage.
MILAN - Aldo Coppola, a Milan hairstylist who helped merge hair styling with fashion, has died at the age of 73.
MILAN - Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has been elected as club president, ending Massimo Moratti's 18-year spell in charge.
PARIS - The storied Florentine house of Emilio Pucci, which made colorful, kaleidoscopic prints world-famous and once counted Marilyn Monroe as a top client, is embarking on a new chapter.
MILAN - In a story Nov. 6 about the Italian city of Venice, The Associated Press reported erroneously that 1,775 passengers arrived in Venice on cruise ships in 2012. The correct figure is 1.78 million, according to the Venice Passenger Terminal.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Former AC Milan forward and Monaco coach Marco Simone has been hired as technical director by struggling Swiss club Lausanne-Sport.
BARCELONA, Spain - Lionel Messi ended one of his leanest scoring runs in years with a two-goal performance on Wednesday that guided Barcelona to a 3-1 victory over AC Milan and into the knockout stage of the Champions League.