- Archdiocese: Congregation hasn't left closed Scituate church Updated: May-06-15 1:14 am
DEDHAM, Massachusetts - The fate of a group of Catholic parishioners' closed church is now in the hands of a Norfolk County Superior Court judge.
- Randolph gas station attendant stabbed beaten with bat Updated: Apr-30-15 6:56 am
RANDOLPH, Massachusetts - A Randolph man charged with stabbing, beating and robbing a gas station attendant in front of the worker's 4-year-old son has been held without bail pending a hearing to determine whether he is a danger to the public.
- No criminal charges in Weymouth snowplow death Updated: Apr-16-15 7:26 am
QUINCY, Massachusetts - The driver of a snowplow that struck and killed a woman at a Weymouth condominium complex during a storm in February won't face charges.
- 15-year-old faces charges after allegedly pushing teacher Updated: Apr-15-15 5:51 pm
WEYMOUTH, Massachusetts - Police say a Weymouth High School student is has been charged with assault after shoving a teacher into a file cabinet, reportedly because she had confiscated his phone.
- Man held after accidentally causing explosion in his car Updated: Apr-13-15 9:43 pm
QUINCY, Massachusetts - A man police say set off an explosion in his car is held without bail after investigators found bomb-making materials inside the vehicle.
- Police: 14-year-old boy brought loaded gun to school Updated: Apr-09-15 7:55 am
BRAINTREE, Massachusetts - Braintree police have arrested a 14-year-old boy they say brought a loaded 9 mm handgun to school.
- Massachusetts governor gets head shaved to support charity Updated: Apr-07-15 1:10 pm
QUINCY, Massachusetts - Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker got a sharp new short haircut on Tuesday that helped raise money for charity and met the approval of his wife.