- 28-year-old man has been fatally shot in Bridgeport Updated: Feb-12-16 11:28 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police say a 28-year-old man has been fatally shot in Bridgeport, the city's first homicide of the year.
- Bridgeport coal plant wins approval for transition to gas Updated: Feb-11-16 5:44 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The owner of the last coal-burning plant in Connecticut says it has won a key approval for its plan to transition to natural gas.
- Bridgeport teacher charged with assault on student Updated: Feb-11-16 7:59 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A music teacher at a Bridgeport elementary school has been charged with assaulting a special education student.
- Ex-teacher's aide pleads not guilty to assaulting teen boys Updated: Feb-10-16 4:42 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A former Connecticut teacher's aide accused of having a sexual relationship with two teenage boys has pleaded not guilty to sexual assault charges.
- Rabid raccoon bites Bridgeport resident Updated: Feb-08-16 12:28 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Bridgeport resident who was bitten by a raccoon that tested positive for rabies is receiving the vaccine to treat the disease.
- Police: Man, 87, fatally struck by car in Bridgeport Updated: Feb-08-16 5:09 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police say an 87-year-old man was fatally struck by a car in Bridgeport.
- Police: Bridgeport man arrested for exhuming bodies Updated: Feb-03-16 1:49 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police say a Bridgeport man who's wanted in Massachusetts for exhuming bodies has been taken into custody.
- Connecticut gas prices drop below $2 per gallon threshold Updated: Jan-28-16 8:37 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The average price of a gallon of gasoline in Connecticut has dropped below $2 for the first time in seven years.
- Police: Sacred Heart students assaulted during home invasion Updated: Jan-25-16 5:00 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police are investigating after three armed men in masks broke into a home and assaulted three Sacred Heart University students before ransacking their off-campus residence.
- Bridgeport man gets 40 years for killing girlfriend Updated: Jan-20-16 8:02 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Bridgeport man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the 2011 shooting death of his girlfriend.
- Woman admits to scamming former employer out of about $250k Updated: Jan-18-16 6:58 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Fairfield County woman admitted last week to scamming her former employer by using a company credit card to spend $11,000 on a children's jungle gym, among many other charges.
- Police: 22-year-old shot outside his Bridgeport home Updated: Jan-18-16 4:38 am
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police are investigating after a 22-year-old was critically wounded in a drive-by shooting that occurred outside his home in Bridgeport over the weekend.