- Lawsuit settled over 2007 Conn. van drowning Updated: Dec-06-13 3:34 pm
- Trial to begin for man charged in Conn. killings Updated: Dec-06-13 3:34 am
- Ganim heads to Conn. Supreme Court for law license Updated: Dec-03-13 1:12 pm
- Conn. man gets more than 20 years for child porn Updated: Dec-02-13 4:34 pm
- Conn. museum sells statue to launch NASA satellite Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 pm
- State probes Bridgeport campaign fine complaint Updated: Dec-02-13 8:31 am
- Artists draw on Danbury's Main Street to be seen Updated: Dec-01-13 1:05 am
- Conn. officials: Curbing violence a community task Updated: Nov-27-13 8:37 am
- 4 Bridgeport police on desk duty after shooting Updated: Nov-27-13 6:02 am
- In Bridgeport, mural artist joins Lincoln, Barnum Updated: Nov-24-13 1:10 am
- APNewsBreak: Gun group considered leaving Newtown Updated: Nov-22-13 5:17 pm
- Mother accused of failing to report child abuse Updated: Nov-21-13 5:44 am
- Conn. police arrest suspect in NYC man's death Updated: Nov-19-13 8:04 pm
- Himes promotes Conn. health insurance exchange Updated: Nov-16-13 2:10 pm
- Conn. woman accused of beating puppy to death Updated: Nov-15-13 5:35 am
- Conn. court: Judge wrong to order Vallas ouster Updated: Nov-14-13 2:13 pm
- Ex-major leaguer Offerman: Not hiding from lawsuit Updated: Nov-11-13 7:04 pm
- Malloy participating in Veterans Day events Updated: Nov-10-13 5:13 pm
- Ex-major leaguer Offerman missing amid attack suit Updated: Nov-09-13 3:25 pm
- Republican pierces Bridgeport's Democratic wall Updated: Nov-07-13 5:40 am
- Metro-North: Some Conn. track maintenance past due Updated: Nov-06-13 3:32 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The families of a woman and three children who drowned when a van rolled into a Bridgeport pond in 2007 have settled a lawsuit against the dealership that sold the van.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A man charged in the killings of three people during an alleged Bridgeport drug turf dispute in 2005 is going on trial in state court.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - As former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph Ganim seeks to win back his law license, a decision by the state Supreme Court could turn on whether he's shown remorse for the corruption that led to his conviction and imprisonment.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Authorities say a Hartford man has been sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for producing and distributing child pornography.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Discovery Museum and Planetarium in Bridgeport is making a calculated trade-off as it launches a significant upgrade to its science education program for schoolchildren.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The state is investigating allegations that Bridgeport's town clerk waived a campaign fine for a City Council candidate and falsified documents to hide the waiver.
DANBURY, Connecticut - Why go downtown? There's nothing to do.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch, Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy, and other officials are discussing ways to curb violence in Bridgeport and other cities around the state.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Four Bridgeport police detectives have been placed on desk duty as State Police determine which one fatally shot a suspected gun runner in an undercover operation.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Many people have looked in awe at a work of art and wondered how the artist created it. Those looking at the large-scale mural in what used to be the Probate Court's vault in McLevy Hall won't have to wonder.
NEWTOWN, Connecticut - The gun industry's national trade association and lobbying organization considered moving its offices from Newtown after last year's mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the president and CEO of the National Shooting Sports Foundation said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Bridgeport woman faces a felony charge as authorities say she witnessed abuse to her son and failed to report it.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Police have arrested a 27-year-old Bridgeport man in connection with the fatal shooting of a New York City man early Sunday.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - U.S. Rep. Jim Himes is hosting separate meetings to provide constituents with information on Connecticut's health insurance marketplace and help consumers enroll in a health plan.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A Bridgeport woman accused of beating her poodle puppy to death and then burying it in her backyard has been arraigned.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut Supreme Court on Thursday overturned the ruling of a judge who found Bridgeport Superintendent of Schools Paul Vallas didn't meet state requirements to hold his job and ordered his ouster.
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - Ex-major leaguer Jose Offerman said Monday he is not trying to avoid a U.S. lawsuit for attacking two opposing players with a baseball bat during a minor league game in Connecticut six years ago.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is scheduled to participate in several events on Veterans Day to honor those who have served the country.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Six years after attacking two opposing players with a bat during a minor league baseball game in Connecticut, ex-major leaguer Jose Offerman is nowhere to be found.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - The municipal election in Bridgeport has produced a rarity on the city council: A lone Republican who's joining 19 Democrats.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Metro-North Railroad official on Wednesday told federal regulators investigating a major derailment and a fatal accident in May that the commuter line is behind schedule on some of its maintenance, has not updated certain standards in years and is losing experienced welders to retirement.