- NM 'right-to-die' law trial set to begin Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 am
- Democrat announces for NM lieutenant governor Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 am
- Field of 3 remain in Santa Fe's mayoral race Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Colorado State accepts invite to New Mexico Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Man accused in hatchet attack in Valencia County Updated: Dec-08-13 6:07 pm
- Farmington buys armored vehicle for police to use Updated: Dec-08-13 4:41 pm
- 1 person dies in plane crash in Los Alamos Updated: Dec-08-13 3:50 pm
- Another round of snow expected for New Mexico Updated: Dec-08-13 3:34 pm
- Concerns raised on proposed Navajo gaming compact Updated: Dec-08-13 2:09 pm
- New Mexico's high school graduation rate improves Updated: Dec-08-13 1:38 pm
- More than 70 vying for Rio Rancho police chief job Updated: Dec-08-13 5:05 am
- New Mexico St. falls 80-68 to No. 19 Zags Updated: Dec-08-13 2:23 am
- No. 19 Gonzaga beats New Mexico St. 80-68 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:57 am
- New Mexico beats Cincinnati 63-54 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:45 pm
- UNM coach: Defensive coordinator not coming back Updated: Dec-07-13 7:09 pm
- Prairie dog NM-Texas relocation request tabled Updated: Dec-07-13 2:53 pm
- Open access to Valles Caldera preserve stalls Updated: Dec-07-13 2:19 pm
- NMSU gets grant to boost border businesses Updated: Dec-07-13 5:37 am
- News briefs from around Tennessee at 1:58 a.m. EST Updated: Dec-07-13 3:02 am
- Family dismisses lawsuit against former NM officer Updated: Dec-06-13 10:07 pm
- Judge rules mental health audit will remain secret Updated: Dec-06-13 9:25 pm
- NM officer in van shooting is fired Updated: Dec-06-13 7:11 pm
- NM delegation to push for expanding WIPP mission Updated: Dec-06-13 3:54 pm
- Peanut butter plant can resume limited operations Updated: Dec-06-13 2:34 pm
- NM sheriff's sergeant still in critical condition Updated: Dec-06-13 2:06 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A legal challenge against a decades-old New Mexico law that prohibits physicians from helping terminally ill patients die is scheduled to begin.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A Democratic activist and tribal administrator from Albuquerque is seeking the party's nomination for lieutenant governor.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The number of candidates in the Santa Fe mayoral race has been whittled down to a field of three.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Colorado State will play Washington State in the New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 21.
RIO COMMUNITIES, New Mexico - Police say a man attacked his girlfriend and her mother with a hatchet after he broke into his girlfriend's home in the Valencia County town of Rio Communities.
FARMINGTON, New Mexico - The city of Farmington has bought an armored vehicle for police officers to use in responding to SWAT calls and other emergency situations.
LOS ALAMOS, New Mexico - A plane crashed Sunday morning in a canyon about a mile south of the Los Alamos Airport.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico is bracing for another round of low temperatures and snow on Sunday night after having been hit by a winter blast over the last several days.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The Laguna Pueblo is raising concerns about a provision in the Navajo Nation's proposed new gaming compact with the state of New Mexico that would let the Navajos have two additional casinos.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico's high school graduation rate improved during the last school year, but the state remains near the bottom in national rankings when compared with rates from other states.
RIO RANCHO, New Mexico - More than 70 people have applied to be the next police chief of Rio Rancho.
SPOKANE, Washington - New Mexico State did a good job defending No. 19 Gonzaga and only trailed by one point at halftime.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga forward Sam Dower Jr. was missing his outside shots in the first half, and the No. 19 Bulldogs were having difficulty staying ahead of New Mexico State.
ALBURQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico coach Craig Neal watched his Lobos play exactly according to his game plan Saturday against Cincinnati.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico football coach Bob Davie says defensive coordinator Jeff Mills will not return next season.
CLOVIS, New Mexico - The Clovis City Commission has tabled a request to relocate prairie dogs to a county in Texas.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Valles Caldera National Preserve won't yet invite further exploration by hikers after a plan to throw open access was tabled.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - The development of manufacturing and aerospace businesses in southern New Mexico and Arizona could get a boost thanks to a $457,000 grant.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Face-stinging sleet fell Friday in Memphis and surrounding areas, leading to potentially hazardous road conditions and warnings of power outages caused by ice accumulation on electrical lines and trees.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A wrongful death lawsuit filed against a former Albuquerque police officer who was acquitted in his wife's shooting death has been dismissed.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A judge has ruled that government agencies don't have to disclose an audit of more than a dozen mental health providers under investigation for possible overbillings and fraud, because the audit contains law enforcement materials that are confidential.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico State Police officer who fired shots at a minivan full of children during a chaotic October traffic stop has been fired.
CARLSBAD, New Mexico - A delegation of Eddy County government officials is headed to Washington, D.C., to build support for a proposal that would expand the mission of the federal government's nuclear waste repository in southern New Mexico.
PORTALES, New Mexico - A bankruptcy judge is allowing an eastern New Mexico peanut butter plant involved in a nationwide salmonella outbreak last year to resume limited operations.
BERNALILLO, New Mexico - Authorities say a Sandoval County sheriff's sergeant struck by a vehicle while directing traffic on Interstate 25 near the San Felipe Pueblo remains in critical condition.