- Vail Resorts loss widens on acquisition costs Updated: Dec-09-13 6:10 pm
- Vonn putting off knee surgery in hope of comeback Updated: Dec-01-13 11:44 am
- With knee progressing, Vonn gets in training runs Updated: Nov-29-13 1:13 pm
- Injured Vonn says she has returned to snow Updated: Nov-28-13 3:02 pm
- Lindsey Vonn unsure what Sochi Olympic chances are Updated: Nov-27-13 9:37 am
- Ski season off to strong start in Utah Updated: Nov-25-13 12:56 pm
- Bookkeeper gets 8-year sentence for stealing $129K Updated: Nov-23-13 5:17 pm
- Vonn crashes while prepping for return to racing Updated: Nov-19-13 9:52 pm
- Ski resorts indulge in gut-busting, decadent food Updated: Nov-19-13 12:15 pm
BROOMFIELD, Colorado - NEWS: Ski resort operator Vail Resorts reported a wider first-quarter loss Monday due to expenses from its recent acquisitions of several ski resorts.
VAIL, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn is delaying further surgery on her right knee for as long as possible in hopes of skiing at the Sochi Olympics.
VAIL, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn is energized by her progress in recovering from a knee injury and might be in the starting gate next week in Canada.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash.
VAIL, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn remains unsure just what effect her latest knee injury will have on her Sochi Olympics hopes.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's ski industry is getting an early-season intravenous shot. Ski-pass sales and lodging reservations are up as resorts reap the benefit of an improving economy. Even the weather is cooperating, with November building up snow equity on the slopes.
VAIL, Colorado - A woman who acknowledged embezzling more than $129,000 from three Vail-area businesses while she worked as a bookkeeper has been sentenced to eight years in a community corrections facility in Durango.
DENVER - Reigning Olympic downhill champion Lindsey Vonn crashed Tuesday while training in Copper Mountain, Colorado, ahead of her planned return to racing following major knee surgery.
Forget that fresh arugula and grilled chicken salad. This season, ski resorts are letting us indulge with a new slate of warm, hearty comfort foods. They might not be the healthiest thing on the mountain, but after a day of racing down the slopes, they are just what skiers are craving.