- 1 convicted in West Point stabbing death Updated: Apr-18-14 10:04 am
- Group hopes to restore old West Point school Updated: Apr-17-14 4:04 pm
- MSU dedicates $1.2M 4-H complex in West Point Updated: Apr-11-14 4:53 pm
- West Point changes residency rule for city workers Updated: Apr-09-14 4:33 pm
- New substation for Yokohama approved Updated: Mar-25-14 4:36 pm
- MSA group has eye on existing murals Updated: Mar-20-14 4:50 pm
WEST POINT, Mississippi - A Columbus woman has been convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole for the stabbing death of a West Point in 2012.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - A West Point group is spearheading efforts to renovate the former Northside High School so it can be used for community functions.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - The 4-H Foundation of Mississippi has opened a 63-acre multipurpose youth complex in West Point.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - The city of West Point has eliminated a requirement that all local employees live in Clay County.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - Mississippi regulators will allow 4-County Electric Power Association to construct a new substation for the Yokohama Tire Company plant in Clay County.
WEST POINT, Mississippi - Members of Main Street Association's Mural Committee have been cleaning and resealing some of the existing murals in downtown West Point, including the Cash & Carry Cleaners and Howlin' Wolf Blues Museum.