- After Boeing bid, Rockford targets high-tech jobs Updated: Mar-10-14 5:58 pm
- Ill. medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma Updated: Mar-09-14 1:37 pm
- Travelers flee winter blues, help Rockford airport Updated: Mar-09-14 6:14 am
- Rockford library may relocate for cleanup work Updated: Mar-03-14 12:09 pm
- EXCHANGE: Students shoveling neighborhoods Updated: Mar-02-14 5:04 am
- EXCHANGE: Grain bin accident survivor tells story Updated: Feb-27-14 10:17 am
- Ill. man goes to trial in Wis. woman's death Updated: Feb-24-14 8:10 pm
- Mid-size Illinois cities to form lobbying alliance Updated: Feb-22-14 3:10 pm
- Air show makes a return in Rockford Updated: Feb-17-14 1:37 pm
- Farmers anxious about herbicide-resistant weeds Updated: Feb-16-14 1:25 pm
- EXCHANGE: Down syndrome boy snags buzzer beater Updated: Feb-14-14 5:21 pm
As the city of Rockford attempted to rebuild its long-struggling economy a few years ago, officials found promise in a humming aerospace sector that had sprung up where other manufacturing had faltered.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Illinois residents who make use of the state's fledgling medical marijuana law may risk their jobs if their employers opt to maintain or adopt zero-tolerance drug policies.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Winter-weary residents of northern Illinois escaping to sunny locations to the south have helped boost passenger numbers at Rockford's airport.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Rockford library officials are debating whether to relocate the main branch during a planned environmental cleanup.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Eight-year-old Campbell Russo knows a thing or two about shoveling snow and helping people after this winter.
ROCKTON, Illinois - The odds of living were against Roger Bates when he fell into a grain bin on Jan. 31.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Jury selection has started in the trial of a Rockford man accused of killing a Wisconsin woman in 2012.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Mid-size Illinois cities are banding together to form an alliance at the state Capitol, hoping to exert more influence in political action in Springfield.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - A Rockford air show that was called off last year due to federal budget cuts is back on the schedule for 2014.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - Crop-menacing super weeds have developed resistance to commonly used herbicides, and experts are urging Illinois farmers to be vigilant as the tenacious plants move northward across the state.
ROCKFORD, Illinois - At that moment, it didn't matter that Megan Trilk was the cheerleading coach for Holy Family.