- Woman upset by wedding pleads guilty to arson Updated: Apr-18-14 5:31 pm
- Soccer coming to Bravo, Syfy, Oxygen, CNBC, E! Updated: Apr-16-14 1:09 pm
- Metro-North officials to meet with Conn. commuters Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- Textbook publisher quits Stamford for Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 7:28 am
- Trial set for Bush lawyer accused of beating wife Updated: Apr-13-14 10:19 am
- Bush gets ovation from Connecticut Republicans Updated: Apr-10-14 10:17 pm
- Connecticut woman accused of theft as health aide Updated: Apr-10-14 1:55 pm
- Stamford to settle suit; officer denies accusation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:22 pm
- Report: More than 7,000 Metro-North defects found Updated: Apr-06-14 3:37 pm
- Jeb Bush to headline Conn. GOP fundraiser Updated: Apr-05-14 3:38 pm
- Boats burn at Stamford marina, no major injuries Updated: Apr-03-14 6:53 am
- Connecticut grants 4 new charter schools Updated: Apr-02-14 9:25 pm
- Cengage emerges from Chapter 11 bankruptcy Updated: Apr-01-14 10:34 am
- Conn. man charged in police chase last year Updated: Mar-27-14 6:50 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A woman has pleaded guilty to setting fire to a Stamford home that belonged to her ex-boyfriend's mother.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Soccer is coming to some U.S. television networks better known for reality shows, dramas or financial news.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut commuters expect to hear from Metro-North officials about the commuter railroad's 100-day improvement plan.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Textbook publisher Cengage Learning Inc. says it's moving its headquarters from Connecticut to Boston.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - After four years of legal skirmishes, former Bush administration lawyer John Michael Farren is due to stand trial in June on charges of attempted murder and assault in connection with accusations he beat his wife nearly to death.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida governor and possible presidential candidate Jeb Bush says Republicans need to present a "hopeful, optimistic" vision to voters, restoring opportunities for social mobility and reforming immigration laws.
NORWALK, Connecticut - Norwalk police have arrested a Stamford woman on larceny and identity theft charges on accusations she used her sister's identity to get a home health aide job and stole thousands of dollars from an elderly patient.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The city of Stamford has agreed to pay $230,000 to settle a lawsuit by a woman who accused a city police officer of punching her, attorneys for the woman and city said Wednesday.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A newspaper reports that federal inspectors found more than 7,100 defects and deficiencies in the Metro-North Railroad over the last decade, but records show regulators launched an investigation only after two high-profile accidents last year.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is starring at the Connecticut Republican Party's 36th annual Prescott Bush Awards Dinner.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Stamford officials say four people were treated for smoke inhalation as a fire damaged two boats at a marina and sent smoke toward Interstate 95.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Connecticut State Board of Education has approved four new charter schools, including two in the state's largest city, Bridgeport, and one each in Stamford and New Haven.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Textbook publisher Cengage Learning Inc. said Tuesday that it has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after restructuring its finances.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Police in Connecticut have charged a 39-year-old man in connection with a year-old police chase that spanned 20 miles across the state line into New York on Interstate 95.