- Historic house to be moved in Stamford police station plan Updated: May-22-15 8:03 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Stamford officials have agreed to spend up to $1 million to relocate a historic house to make way for a new city police department.
- Stamford woman pleads guilty to thefts from disabled friend Updated: May-22-15 8:55 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - An 82-year-old Stamford woman has pleaded guilty to stealing $80,000 from a friend with medical and physical disabilities.
- President in Connecticut to speak at Coast Guard graduation Updated: May-20-15 3:06 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - President Barack Obama plans to spend much of his day in Connecticut
- Charter, Bright House extend negotiations over $10.4 B deal Updated: May-18-15 2:47 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Charter Communications plans to take more time to negotiate its $10.4 billion purchase of fellow cable provider Bright House Networks, but the companies say they remain committed to reaching a deal under the terms announced earlier this spring.
- Lawyer says Stamford principal will fight firing Updated: May-18-15 7:35 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A lawyer for Stamford High School principal Donna Valentine says she will fight a recommendation that she be fired.
- UConn program seeks to boost state's digital media industry Updated: May-17-15 12:51 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A University of Connecticut program set to begin this summer is intended to boost the state's digital media industry.
- Connecticut couple dances together on PBS ballroom series Updated: May-16-15 3:08 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Long before they were married, Shane and Shannon Jensen had a lot in common.
- Connecticut based company says 'smart homes' on the rise Updated: May-09-15 3:06 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Phil de Terlizzi likens today's rapid proliferation of smartphone apps to the widespread use of remote controls for TVs and cable boxes that still clutter many coffee tables more than 65 years after the first ones hit the market.
- Starwood Hotels tops Street 1Q forecasts Updated: Apr-29-15 7:19 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (HOT) on Wednesday reported first-quarter net income of $99 million.