- Connecticut House votes to toughen school threats penalty Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers are moving closer toward imposing tougher criminal penalties against those who threaten schools.
- Stamford attorney denies stealing from clients' estates Updated: Apr-28-16 6:39 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford attorney has voluntarily surrendered his law license after 42 years of practice following accusations that he stole just short of $60,000 from the estates of a mother and her son.
- The Latest: House passes restraining order change Updated: Apr-28-16 12:00 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Latest on bill barring people with temporary restraining orders from possessing firearms (all times local):
- Ex-hospital official accused of sexually assault, voyeurism Updated: Apr-19-16 2:34 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A former hospital official is accused of forcibly administering enemas to at least four men and secretly photographing dozens more.
- Metro-North train kills pedestrian, rail service delayed Updated: Apr-15-16 5:00 pm
STRATFORD, Connecticut - A Metro-North train struck and killed a 46-year-old man near the Stratford station in Connecticut, forcing officials to suspend service for about an hour. Continuing delays are reported.
- Marv Albert to call Olympic hoops for 1st time since 1996 Updated: Apr-12-16 6:23 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Marv Albert will call Olympic basketball this summer for the first time since 1996.
- Police sergeant goes undercover to halt distracted driving Updated: Apr-05-16 6:52 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The start of the statewide U-Text, U-Drive, U-Pay campaign to curb distracted driving along Connecticut's roads is underway and will continue through the end of the month.
- Judge OKs deal to get Stephanie Seymour's DUI case dismissed Updated: Apr-04-16 4:40 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Supermodel Stephanie Seymour can enter programs for first-time offenders that could result in the dismissal of drunken driving and other charges lodged against her after two car accidents on the same day, a judge said Monday.
- Connecticut lawmaker running for Blumenthal's US Senate seat Updated: Apr-04-16 2:35 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Republican Connecticut lawmaker is running for the U.S. Senate seat held by Democrat Richard Blumenthal.
- Developer wants to acquire Stamford's 116-year-old firehouse Updated: Apr-04-16 3:49 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford-based commercial real estate firm is interested in purchasing and revitalizing a 116-year-old firehouse in the city's South End section.
- Model Stephanie Seymour due back in court in DUI case Updated: Apr-03-16 10:50 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut judge is set to decide whether supermodel Stephanie Seymour can enter a program that could lead to the dismissal of a drunken driving charge.