- Conn. bill attempts to target "knockout game" Updated: Mar-08-14 11:26 am
- Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies Updated: Mar-08-14 9:37 am
- Banana tree, century-old plant in gardener's realm Updated: Mar-01-14 11:06 am
- Conn. teacher arraigned in indecent exposure case Updated: Feb-28-14 5:49 am
- NBC's Hughes stays home to explain skating Updated: Feb-19-14 2:47 pm
- 2 more teens charged in unprovoked Stamford attack Updated: Feb-18-14 1:46 pm
- NBC producer's job is to create moments Updated: Feb-15-14 11:14 pm
- Stamford restaurateur has pizza in the genes Updated: Feb-15-14 11:04 am
- Borrowing an idea from football for Olympics Updated: Feb-13-14 1:16 pm
- Starwood 4Q profit falls, but tops Street's view Updated: Feb-13-14 8:49 am
- Charter to push slate for Time Warner Cable board Updated: Feb-11-14 1:10 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut lawmakers are considering a bill that would increase criminal penalties for sucker-punch attacks.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut could become the first state to curb loud movies under proposed legislation that's drawing opposition from the Motion Picture Association of America.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Even though there's snow on the ground and freezing temperatures outside, Sam Billings is thinking about greener pastures.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A 72-year-old substitute music teacher in Connecticut is denying an indecent exposure allegation, saying it was a wardrobe malfunction instead.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - NBC has built a formidable team of former ice champions to talk about current ones in Sochi, but has left one of them - 2002 women's figure skating gold medalist Sarah Hughes - back in the United States to try something new.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Two more teenagers have been arrested in an unprovoked attack that left a 64-year-old city school administrator with several broken bones.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - At 3:30 a.m. on the day before the Olympics started, Brian Gilmore was glancing at the giant television screen that dominates a workroom at NBC Sports Group's headquarters when something caught his eye.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - With business booming at Westover Pizzeria, the owner might be knocking on wood for the eatery's fifth anniversary.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - NBC has borrowed an idea - and a voice - from football's popular "Red Zone" broadcasts for a digital channel that tries to reflect the breadth and immediacy of the busy days at the Winter Olympics.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.'s fourth-quarter net income fell 10 percent, hurt by some charges.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Charter Communications Inc. said Tuesday that it's nominating a full slate of 13 candidates for election to Time Warner Cable Inc.'s board as it pushes forward with its $38 billion hostile takeover bid.