- Judge: Ex-husband 'culpable' for beating injuries Updated: Dec-11-13 6:37 am
- Robinson nominated to Conn. Supreme Court Updated: Dec-10-13 3:40 pm
- Homeowner says bird saved his life in explosion Updated: Dec-10-13 5:37 am
- Alert canceled for missing girl, 16, and her son Updated: Dec-08-13 12:41 am
- NY company, operator charged in crane collapse Updated: Dec-05-13 9:14 am
- Stamford lawyer battles ex-mayor on records access Updated: Dec-02-13 6:37 am
- Conn. governor marks Small Business Saturday Updated: Dec-01-13 1:14 am
- New director for Stamford Center for the Arts Updated: Nov-30-13 11:28 am
- Stamford exchanges gift cards for guns at buy back Updated: Nov-29-13 6:26 am
- How's My Driving? spurs little action in Stamford Updated: Nov-25-13 9:26 am
- Skakel released from prison as he awaits new trial Updated: Nov-21-13 5:08 pm
- Malloy selling Stamford home for $1.5 million Updated: Nov-17-13 11:22 am
- Conn. fire victims' mom gets engaged Updated: Nov-14-13 11:55 am
- Sharapova to work for NBC at Sochi Olympics Updated: Nov-13-13 11:39 am
- Foley runs ad criticizing Conn.'s Gov. Malloy Updated: Nov-11-13 4:45 pm
- With motorcycles, retirees relive youthful passion Updated: Nov-10-13 1:08 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford judge has approved a request by the ex-wife of a former Bush administration lawyer finding him culpable for beating injuries she accuses him of inflicting on her.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy nominated state Appellate Court Judge Richard Robinson on Tuesday to serve on Connecticut's highest court.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford homeowner credits a bird for saving his life as his house exploded.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Authorities have canceled an alert for a missing a 16-year-old Stamford girl they say ran away with her 1-year-old son.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The owner of a New York marine construction company and a crane operator have been charged with reckless endangerment in a crane collapse in Stamford Harbor.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford lawyer continues to battle the administration of former Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia even after a new mayor has taken office.
MANCHESTER, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is marking Small Business Saturday with a visit to a Manchester hobby shop.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The Stamford Center for the Arts has a new artistic director.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Stamford Police say they'll be handing out gift cards in exchange for guns at a buy back event next month.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Stamford program that allows residents to complain online about city employees' driving habits has led to almost no disciplinary action.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - No longer in handcuffs or leg shackles, Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel walked out of court Thursday into the autumn chill a free man for the first time in more than a decade, released on bail while prosecutors appeal a ruling granting him a new trial in the 1975 slaying of neighbor Martha Moxley.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and his wife, Cathy, have put their Stamford home up for sale for nearly $1.5 million.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A woman whose three daughters and parents were killed in a Christmas morning fire in Connecticut in 2011 has become engaged.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova will work for NBC during its Winter Olympics coverage in her childhood home of Sochi.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Potential Connecticut Republican gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley began running a television advertisement in New York on Monday that takes aim at the city's newly elected Democratic mayor, as well as Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy - but without mentioning his name.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A tattoo on the top of Dennis Arcano's right arm pretty much says it all, "Cove Boys Forever."