- Illinois youth home worker pleads not guilty in teen's death Updated: May-04-16 11:39 am
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A man who worked at a residential facility for troubled children in northern Illinois has pleaded not guilty to fatally choking a 16-year-old Chicago boy who lived there.
- Guard Akeem Springs joins Minnesota as graduate transfer Updated: Apr-19-16 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Milwaukee guard Akeem Springs has joined Minnesota next season as a graduate transfer.
- Cop's widow wants pension; husband allegedly staged suicide Updated: Apr-15-16 8:38 am
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - The widow of a suburban Chicago police officer who authorities say staged his suicide to make it appear he was killed on duty has applied for her late husband's pension as she awaits trial on conspiracy charges.
- Judge refuses to stop anti-abortion fliers targeting CEO Updated: Apr-11-16 10:56 pm
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A judge has ruled an anti-abortion group can continue distributing fliers in suburban Chicago targeting a corporate CEO.
- Widow of discredited Illinois officer pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-06-16 1:16 pm
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - The widow of a suburban Chicago police officer who authorities say killed himself as his apparent embezzlement from a youth program was about to be uncovered has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy.