- Illinois man pleads not guilty in 2 killings Updated: Dec-05-13 3:59 pm
- Wisconsin monk pleads guilty in Illinois case Updated: Dec-05-13 3:44 pm
- Missing suburban Chicago woman's body found Updated: Dec-04-13 5:35 pm
- Lake County's chief judge announces retirement Updated: Dec-04-13 4:08 am
- Police: Waukegan man tampered with jail radio Updated: Nov-28-13 11:31 am
- Jereme Richmond given 3-year prison sentence Updated: Nov-25-13 9:42 pm
- Guilty verdict in torture-slaying of Waukegan man Updated: Nov-23-13 11:12 am
- Chicago man charged in Waukegan baby's death Updated: Nov-19-13 3:01 pm
- Motions expected in Marni Yang appeal Updated: Nov-19-13 1:54 pm
- Judge delays trial in 5-year-old's death Updated: Nov-12-13 3:26 pm
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A northern Illinois man has pleaded not guilty in the slayings of his wife and mother.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A Wisconsin monk has pleaded guilty to a child abduction count after being accused of trying to abduct four girls in Illinois earlier this year.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - Authorities say they've found the body of a missing northern Illinois woman and that autopsy results show she took her own life.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - The chief judge in Lake County whose career has included stints as the county's state's attorney and the top federal prosecutor in Chicago is retiring.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - An amateur radio operator is facing criminal charges after authorities say he accessed a jail communication system and transmitted racially offensive language.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - Former University of Illinois basketball player Jereme Richmond was given a three-year prison sentence for threatening a probation officer.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A northeastern Illinois man has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the 2011 torture-killing of a Waukegan man who was beaten with a hammer, burned with a blow torch and suffocated with plastic bags.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - Waukegan police say a Chicago man is charged with murder in the death of his 2-month-old son.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - A Lake County defense attorney says he has taken on the appeal for a woman serving a life sentence for killing of the pregnant girlfriend of former Chicago Bears player Shaun Gayle.
WAUKEGAN, Illinois - The trial has been delayed for a suburban Chicago woman accused of driving onto a sidewalk and killing a 5-year-old girl after inhaling computer dust cleaner.