- 25-mph slow zone coming to Bronx Grand Concourse Updated: Apr-18-14 7:34 am
- South Bronx Culture Trail to ID vibrant history Updated: Apr-15-14 7:10 am
- Orioles rally in 9th for win against Yankees Updated: Apr-10-14 12:20 am
- Man paralyzed in derailment forgives train driver Updated: Apr-09-14 6:13 pm
- 8 hurt by falling shelves at Bronx dollar store Updated: Apr-07-14 8:02 pm
- Jeter starts Bronx farewell memorably Updated: Apr-07-14 6:00 pm
- NY rail crash engineer had sleep woes, felt dazed Updated: Apr-07-14 5:58 pm
- Trafficker facing life for murder-for-hire plots Updated: Apr-04-14 12:46 pm
- Study: Asthma has $1.3B impact on New York Updated: Apr-04-14 12:46 pm
- Court: NYC can ban church service in public school Updated: Apr-03-14 3:19 pm
- Kids learn stroke signs in class through imitation Updated: Mar-23-14 8:28 am
NEW YORK - Traffic signals will be retimed for 25 mph along the Grand Concourse in the Bronx to reduce dangerous speeding.
NEW YORK - It'll soon be easy to identify some significant cultural sites in the Bronx.
NEW YORK - Masahiro Tanaka made Adam Jones look silly in his first two at-bats. Still, the All-Star center fielder who is always at the ready with a not-so-safe opinion wasn't all that impressed by the young Japanese pitcher.
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A commuter railroad mechanic who was paralyzed in a deadly derailment said Wednesday that he forgives the man who was driving the train and is grateful to the railroad but is still suing for $100 million to protect his family.
NEW YORK - The fire department says eight people were injured, seven seriously, when packed shelving units collapsed at a Bronx dollar store.
NEW YORK - Derek Jeter arrived for his last Yankee Stadium opener fashionably early at 9:35 a.m., attired in a gray suit, white shirt, purple tie and black Prada lace-up shoes.
WHITE PLAINS, New York - An engineer driving a speeding commuter train that derailed last year, killing four people, had a sleep disorder that interrupted his rest dozens of times each night and said he felt strangely "dazed" right before the crash, according to federal documents released Monday.
NEW YORK - A major drug trafficker will spend the rest of his life in prison after a jury convicted him in a pair of murder-for-hire conspiracies.
ALBANY, New York - Asthma is costing New York's Medicaid system more than half a billion dollars a year, according to a report released Friday that urges the state to do more to help those affected by the respiratory illness.
NEW YORK - In the latest chapter of a long-running legal fight over separation of church and state, a federal appeals court again ruled on Thursday that New York City school officials can ban a small Christian congregation from holding weekend services in a grade school.
NEW YORK - Andrea Esteban tried to smile with half her face, crossing her eyes in the process, and her third-grade classmates giggled. Matthew Velez struggled to speak, "Luh, luh, uh, gronk," and the kids erupted in laughter.