- Williston continuing to grow despite oil industry downturn Updated: Jun-29-15 3:54 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A downturn in the oil industry isn't having much of an effect on construction in the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston.
- Award-winning oil boom documentary to air on Prairie Public Updated: Jun-29-15 2:28 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - An award-winning documentary about the gritty side of life in the oil boomtown of Williston is set to air on Prairie Public TV.
- Death of northwest North Dakota man under investigation Updated: Jun-26-15 6:25 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The death of a northwest North Dakota man whose body was found following a 911 call is under investigation.
- State-funded $15M underpass/overpass opened in Williston Updated: Jun-25-15 12:10 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Officials have completed a project intended to separate local and regional traffic on a section of U.S. Highway 2 in the bustling oil patch hub of Williston.
- Idaho man convicted in North Dakota slaying appeals Updated: Jun-24-15 8:25 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The attorney for an Idaho man convicted of killing a man outside of a strip club in the western North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston says the jury in the case unfairly inferred intent on the part of his client.
- Williston man accused of stealing items for future crew camp Updated: Jun-19-15 10:26 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston man is accused of using houses in remote areas including a ghost town to hide items he stole for future use in an oil field crew camp.
- Williston water treatment plant has been expanded Updated: Jun-19-15 8:16 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - An expansion project at Williston's water treatment plant is complete, enabling a regional water system to expand the number of people it can serve.
- 2 lanes of truck bypass in North Dakota oil boomtown open Updated: Jun-15-15 8:19 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The state Transportation Department says two lanes of a truck bypass in Williston are open.
- North Dakota drill rig count drops to 75; lowest since 2009 Updated: Jun-15-15 8:02 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - State data show the number of oil drilling rigs in North Dakota is at the lowest level since 2009.
- Hazen woman earns Miss North Dakota crown Updated: Jun-15-15 5:38 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Miss Grand Forks is moving on to represent North Dakota at the 2015 Miss America Pageant later this year.
- Man accused of robbing Williston gas station at gunpoint Updated: Jun-12-15 7:06 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A man is accused of robbing a Williston gas station at gunpoint.
- North Dakota housing growth rate tops in the nation Updated: Jun-05-15 11:18 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota built new housing at a faster clip than any other state from 2010 through last summer, as people flooded the state in search of work in the booming oil patch.
- Williston moving forward with plans for $250 million airport Updated: Jun-05-15 10:13 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston has completed an environmental study for the planned construction of a $250 million airport.
- Locations named for 4 new North Dakota judgeships Updated: Jun-04-15 3:27 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Four new judgeships approved by the North Dakota Legislature will be headquartered in Williston, Watford City, Mandan and Dickinson - districts that have been undermanned in recent years because of increased population and caseloads brought on by rapid oil development.
- Williston corrections officer accused of child sex crimes Updated: Jun-04-15 8:17 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A veteran corrections officer with the Williams County Sheriff's Department is accused of child sex crimes and has been fired.