- Growing city of Williston hires new fire chief Updated: Apr-24-14 3:29 pm
- North Dakota school's coyote logo draws complaint Updated: Apr-24-14 12:01 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-23-14 10:08 am
- Former suspect in ND slaying faces new charges Updated: Apr-22-14 10:07 am
- FAA head visits ND airport strained by oil boom Updated: Apr-21-14 10:26 pm
- Spring cleanup planned for ND oil boomtown Updated: Apr-21-14 7:13 am
- Heitkamp, Hoeven criticize pipeline decision delay Updated: Apr-20-14 5:14 pm
- Man dies in motorcycle crash in northwest ND Updated: Apr-20-14 11:38 am
- FAA head to tour ND at delegation's request Updated: Apr-20-14 5:04 am
- Airline boardings in ND up 8 percent in March Updated: Apr-19-14 7:04 am
- 12-year-old shoots teen girl in Williams County Updated: Apr-18-14 12:57 pm
- Highway 85 construction begins near Watford City Updated: Apr-18-14 5:34 am
- Williston shooting suspect found guilty Updated: Apr-16-14 7:05 pm
- Rugged geography hinders ND pipeline spill cleanup Updated: Apr-15-14 5:58 pm
- North Dakota may fine truck company more than $2M Updated: Apr-15-14 4:55 pm
- Williston homeless shelter effort deemed a success Updated: Apr-14-14 8:56 am
- Wildlife meetings set in 3 ND cities this week Updated: Apr-13-14 7:04 am
- Trying to combat growing drug trade in oil patch Updated: Apr-12-14 11:23 am
- Dry conditions spark Williams County burn ban Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 am
- Williston delays request for rail facility spur Updated: Apr-12-14 10:26 am
- Poll: North Dakota most positive on public schools Updated: Apr-10-14 4:55 pm
- Williston approves 1 percent tax on lodging Updated: Apr-10-14 4:35 pm
- Ground broken on 2 truck bypasses in ND oil region Updated: Apr-08-14 6:04 pm
- Williston traffic accidents increase; 10 victims Updated: Apr-08-14 4:02 pm
- Williston paramedics unionize; city upset by move Updated: Apr-06-14 3:28 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The rapidly-growing city of Williston in North Dakota's oil patch has hired a new fire chief.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston High School's new coyote-head logo has drawn a complaint from far away California.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 19, 2014
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A man who once faced a murder conspiracy charge in a Williston-area killing now faces new charges after an incident outside the trial of another man charged in that case.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - North Dakota state and local officials hosted the head of the Federal Aviation Administration in Williston on Monday to push their case for federal assistance and funding for infrastructure development at several airports strained by the state's oil boom.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston is planning its annual spring cleaning and the mayor says the task has grown with the city's increased population.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Members of North Dakota's congressional delegation are criticizing the Obama administration for putting off its decision on the contentious Keystone XL pipeline.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a 34-year-old man died in a motorcycle accident in Williams County after he failed to see a parked semi-truck.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The head of the Federal Aviation Administration is slated to visit North Dakota.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Boardings at the eight commercial airports in North Dakota last month increased 8 percent over the year.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A 12-year-old boy is in the custody of juvenile authorities after a shooting in Williams County that injured a 15-year-old girl.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Construction is underway on a stretch of U.S. Highway 85 four miles west of Watford City.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - One of the suspects in the fatal shooting of a Williston-area hobby rancher has been found guilty of hindering authorities investigating the case.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A North Dakota health official says rugged geography has hindered cleanup efforts at a site of a pipeline spill.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Wyoming-based trucking company working in North Dakota could face fines of $2 million or more for operating without a license and illegally dumping saltwater, a byproduct of oil production, two North Dakota state agencies said Tuesday.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The city of Williston has formally recognized a company that provided beds at its crew camp for a temporary emergency homeless shelter last winter.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Game and Fish Department is holding spring advisory board meetings in three cities this week.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The blood-drenched man had survived a brutal attack: Beaten with brass knuckles, shocked with a stun gun, slashed with a razor blade, then dumped 40 miles away in Montana, he staggered to a farmhouse for help. His path eventually led authorities back to a quiet backyard in this oil boom town.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Warm, dry weather has spurred officials to post a burn ban in Williams County.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The Williston City Commission has delayed action on a spur to a planned rail loading facility.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A nationwide Gallup poll shows that North Dakota residents are the most positive state in the nation about their public schools.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston's City Commission has passed a 1 percent tax on lodging and restaurants that could be used to pay for a convention center or a downtown parking garage.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Officials broke ground on two truck bypasses in North Dakota's oil-rich northwest on Tuesday, which they hope will relieve traffic congestion and make city roads safer.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The most recent statistics from the Williston Police Department show traffic accidents have increased in the city compared to 2013.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Nearly all of the full-time paramedics in Williston have formed a union, a move that city officials are not welcoming.