- 12-year-old shoots teen girl in Williams County Updated: Apr-18-14 12:57 pm
- Highway 85 construction begins near Watford City Updated: Apr-18-14 5:34 am
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- Williston shooting suspect found guilty Updated: Apr-16-14 7:05 pm
- Rugged geography hinders ND pipeline spill cleanup Updated: Apr-15-14 5:58 pm
- North Dakota may fine truck company more than $2M Updated: Apr-15-14 4:55 pm
- Williston homeless shelter effort deemed a success Updated: Apr-14-14 8:56 am
- Wildlife meetings set in 3 ND cities this week Updated: Apr-13-14 7:04 am
- Trying to combat growing drug trade in oil patch Updated: Apr-12-14 11:23 am
- Dry conditions spark Williams County burn ban Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 am
- Williston delays request for rail facility spur Updated: Apr-12-14 10:26 am
- Poll: North Dakota most positive on public schools Updated: Apr-10-14 4:55 pm
- Williston approves 1 percent tax on lodging Updated: Apr-10-14 4:35 pm
- Ground broken on 2 truck bypasses in ND oil region Updated: Apr-08-14 6:04 pm
- Williston traffic accidents increase; 10 victims Updated: Apr-08-14 4:02 pm
- Williston paramedics unionize; city upset by move Updated: Apr-06-14 3:28 pm
- $11M apartment building going up at Williston St Updated: Apr-04-14 7:04 am
- Report: 2014 Bakken oil output 1.1M barrels a day Updated: Apr-02-14 7:33 pm
- National Park Service plans prescribed fires in ND Updated: Mar-31-14 8:04 pm
- Repo man arrested for firing gun on the job Updated: Mar-31-14 4:05 pm
- Police ID people involved in Williston shootings Updated: Mar-31-14 2:07 pm
- ND Game and Fish postpones meetings in 3 cities Updated: Mar-31-14 12:58 pm
- ND oil boomtown's hotel rooms soar Updated: Mar-29-14 1:10 pm
- Williston to open $76M rec center to draw families Updated: Mar-28-14 5:41 pm
- Williston 911 operators struggle to keep up Updated: Mar-27-14 5:41 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A 12-year-old boy is in the custody of juvenile authorities after a shooting in Williams County that injured a 15-year-old girl.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Construction is underway on a stretch of U.S. Highway 85 four miles west of Watford City.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
WILLISTON, North Dakota - One of the suspects in the fatal shooting of a Williston-area hobby rancher has been found guilty of hindering authorities investigating the case.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A North Dakota health official says rugged geography has hindered cleanup efforts at a site of a pipeline spill.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Wyoming-based trucking company working in North Dakota could face fines of $2 million or more for operating without a license and illegally dumping saltwater, a byproduct of oil production, two North Dakota state agencies said Tuesday.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The city of Williston has formally recognized a company that provided beds at its crew camp for a temporary emergency homeless shelter last winter.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Game and Fish Department is holding spring advisory board meetings in three cities this week.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The blood-drenched man had survived a brutal attack: Beaten with brass knuckles, shocked with a stun gun, slashed with a razor blade, then dumped 40 miles away in Montana, he staggered to a farmhouse for help. His path eventually led authorities back to a quiet backyard in this oil boom town.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Warm, dry weather has spurred officials to post a burn ban in Williams County.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The Williston City Commission has delayed action on a spur to a planned rail loading facility.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A nationwide Gallup poll shows that North Dakota residents are the most positive state in the nation about their public schools.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston's City Commission has passed a 1 percent tax on lodging and restaurants that could be used to pay for a convention center or a downtown parking garage.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Officials broke ground on two truck bypasses in North Dakota's oil-rich northwest on Tuesday, which they hope will relieve traffic congestion and make city roads safer.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The most recent statistics from the Williston Police Department show traffic accidents have increased in the city compared to 2013.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Nearly all of the full-time paramedics in Williston have formed a union, a move that city officials are not welcoming.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Construction is underway on a four-story, $11 million apartment building at Williston State College.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Oil production in North Dakota and Montana's Bakken and Three Forks formations will average 1.1 million barrels per day this year, according to estimates announced Wednesday by a research firm.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The National Park Service is set to begin prescribed fires in North Dakota's Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston Police arrested a repo man who fired his gun as the owner of the vehicle in the process of being repossessed attempted to drive away.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The Williston Police Department on Monday identified two people shot Saturday, calling one incident domestic violence and the second an apparent suicide.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Game and Fish Department has postponed spring advisory board meetings in three cities because of the snow storm affecting much of the state.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The number of hotel rooms is soaring in Williston along with increased oil production.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Winter's chill is sticking around this spring in the landlocked prairie of North Dakota's oil country, but residents of Williston finally will be able to surf in Boomtown, U.S.A.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The recent population boom that has made Williston the fastest-growing micropolitan area in the nation has also left the city's emergency services struggling to keep up.