- Family Crisis Shelter plans expansion in Williston Updated: Aug-30-15 10:58 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A shelter for victims of domestic violence or sexual assault in Williston is planning to more than double its size.
- Inmate missing more than 2 months arrested in Williston Updated: Aug-28-15 7:25 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - An inmate who went missing from a minimum-security prison in Bismarck more than two months ago has been arrested in Williston.
- Construction to begin on fire substation in Williston Updated: Aug-17-15 6:04 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Construction on a new $5.4 million fire substation in Williston is slated to begin this month.
- Williston State College ramps up room, board, mandatory fees Updated: Aug-16-15 1:02 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Although the state Board of High Education lowered tuition at Williston State College three months ago, students are now seeing a big increase in mandatory fees and the cost of room and board for the upcoming school year.
- 2 former Wal-Mart employees in Williston accused of theft Updated: Aug-12-15 8:33 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Two former employees of a Wal-Mart store in Williston are accused of stealing thousands of dollars from their employer by loading store funds onto debit cards.
- Williston couple claims police left their dog in car to die Updated: Aug-08-15 7:34 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A Williston couple is claiming that police officers locked their dog in a hot car while searching their home and then left the dog to die while they spent nearly a week in jail.
- Hearing set for proposed ethane pipeline in western ND Updated: Aug-07-15 8:38 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Public Service Commission has slated a public hearing for a proposed $85 million ethane pipeline in Divide and Williams counties.
- Man accused of threatening partiers in Watford City Updated: Aug-05-15 12:07 pm
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - A Texas man is accused of using a vehicle and a gun to threaten people at a party in the North Dakota oil patch town of Watford City.
- 2 accused in oil patch trafficking sentenced to prison Updated: Aug-05-15 9:52 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Two Californians who admitted to human trafficking in the North Dakota oil patch have been sentenced to prison.
- Williston stadium to see work before Babe Ruth World Series Updated: Aug-02-15 12:35 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A baseball stadium in Williston will receive about $110,000 in renovations before teenage players arrive next summer for the Babe Ruth World Series.