- Galveston County Daily News gets new publisher Updated: Dec-10-13 11:43 am
- Grant could mean restoration of Ike-damaged park Updated: Dec-02-13 10:45 am
- Texas flight museum: Fatal crash won't impact move Updated: Dec-01-13 11:28 am
- Old Fort Crockett in Galveston facing legal issues Updated: Nov-29-13 8:59 am
- Royal Caribbean begins year-round Galveston trips Updated: Nov-24-13 4:35 am
- Archaeologists recover artifacts from shipwreck Updated: Nov-17-13 12:16 pm
- Texan gets nearly 14 years in child pornography case Updated: Nov-14-13 7:34 am
- Bishops elect Louisville archbishop new president Updated: Nov-12-13 2:49 pm
- 3 hurt in Galveston horse-drawn carriage accident Updated: Nov-11-13 10:49 am
GALVESTON, Texas - The Galveston County Daily News will have a new publisher next year.
GALVESTON, Texas - A nearly $2.5 million private grant could pay for restoring a popular Southeast Texas park that was battered in 2008 by Hurricane Ike.
GALVESTON, Texas - The director of the Lone Star Flight Museum says the fatal crash of a vintage World War II fighter plane in October is unrelated to delays on a new $7.5 million home.
GALVESTON, Texas - A judge is expected to rule soon on a motion to dismiss a lawsuit brought by the state attorney general, whose office seeks to force the owners of Fort Crockett to preserve the crumbling military barracks.
GALVESTON, Texas - A Texas port has more options when it comes to cruises.
GALVESTON, Texas - Marine archaeologists are preparing to study about 60 artifacts recovered from a 200-year-old shipwreck found deep in the Gulf of Mexico.
GALVESTON, Texas - A Houston-area man caught with more than 100,000 images and videos of child pornography has been sentenced to nearly 14 years in prison.
BALTIMORE - The nation's Roman Catholic bishops on Tuesday elected Archbishop Joseph Kurtz of Kentucky to be their new president as they grapple with changing priorities under Pope Francis.
GALVESTON, Texas - Three people and a runaway horse have been hurt when a carriage crashed through a fence in Southeast Texas.