- Galveston church damaged by Ike to reopen Updated: Apr-18-14 1:04 am
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave Updated: Apr-16-14 9:52 am
- Runner dies after collapsing in Galveston race Updated: Apr-15-14 11:43 am
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 6:44 pm
- Ex-Astros pitcher says police beating ended career Updated: Apr-02-14 5:02 pm
- Man gets 20 years in 1984 Galveston County slaying Updated: Apr-01-14 8:13 am
- Oil spill damage to loons still unknown Updated: Mar-28-14 5:05 am
- Full ferry service resumes after Texas oil spill Updated: Mar-26-14 12:45 pm
- Suspect in 2001 Galveston slaying caught in Mexico Updated: Mar-26-14 7:04 am
- Texas insurance agent gets 4 years for theft Updated: Mar-24-14 3:24 pm
- Texas cities worried about flood insurance hikes Updated: Mar-24-14 3:06 am
- Crews try to contain oil spill in Galveston Bay Updated: Mar-22-14 11:14 pm
- Former Galveston deputy constable wins lawsuit Updated: Mar-22-14 5:23 pm
GALVESTON, Texas - A historic Roman Catholic church in Galveston closed since Hurricane Ike damaged it in 2008 reopens this weekend.
GALVESTON, Texas - The owner of an offshore drilling rig is waiting for weather off the Texas coast to improve to assess damage to the rig after it was struck by a large storm wave.
GALVESTON, Texas - A woman has died after collapsing at the finish line of a half marathon in downtown Galveston over the weekend.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers in 2008.
HOUSTON - A former Houston Astros pitcher is seeking damages of up to $15 million for injuries he says were caused by Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
GALVESTON, Texas - A Southeast Texas man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for the 1984 slaying of a woman in Galveston County.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota wildlife officials are concerned about effects of the recent oil spill in Galveston, Texas on loons and other migratory birds that will soon fly to Minnesota and other Midwestern states.
TEXAS CITY, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation says full ferry service has resumed between Galveston and Bolivar (BAH'-lee-vur) Peninsula after a weekend oil spilled closed the Houston Ship Channel.
GALVESTON, Texas - A suspect in a 2001 slaying in Southeast Texas who was captured in Mexico has been returned to Galveston.
GALVESTON, Texas - A Houston-area insurance agent whose company included the word "integrity" in its name has been sentenced to four years in prison for stealing from about 40 clients.
GALVESTON, Texas - Business owners, real estate agents and officials in Galveston and other Texas cities worry that changes to the nation's flood insurance program could shutter businesses and stifle home sales.
McALLEN, Texas - A barge carrying nearly a million gallons of especially thick, sticky oil collided with a ship in Galveston Bay on Saturday, leaking an unknown amount of the fuel into the popular bird habitat as the peak of the migratory shorebird season was approaching.
GALVESTON, Texas - A Galveston County jury awarded more than $550,000 in back pay and damages Friday to a former county employee who accused his boss at the time of sexual harassment.