- Judge dismisses lawsuit by Texas A&M's Chavis against LSU Updated: Aug-26-15 1:48 pm
BRYAN, Texas - A Texas judge has dismissed a contract dispute lawsuit filed by Texas A&M defensive coordinator John Chavis against his former employer, LSU.
- Correction: Reality Show-Helicopter Crash story Updated: Aug-25-15 12:29 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - In a story Aug. 23 about the crash of a helicopter being used to film a reality TV show, The Associated Press, relying on information from the Houston Chronicle, erroneously reported the show's name and the age of an injured passenger. The show is "Hunt Wicked Close Television," not "A Haunting," and passenger Wayne Bomstad was listed as age 71, not 77.
- Man arrested for failing to stop after fatal hit-and-run Updated: Aug-23-15 5:16 pm
BRYAN, Texas - Police in Bryan say a driver has been arrested for failing to stop after fatally striking a 26-year-old pedestrian.
- Man in Brazos County sheriff's custody dies at hospital Updated: Aug-19-15 10:13 am
BRYAN, Texas - Authorities say a homeless man in the custody of the Brazos (BRAZ'-uhs) County Sheriff's Office has died after getting sick and being taken to a hospital.
- Elizabeth Wang, Brad Dalke lead Junior PGA Updated: Aug-05-15 9:56 pm
BRYAN, Texas - Elizabeth Wang shot an even-par 71 on Wednesday in the Junior PGA Championship to take a one-stroke lead in the girls' division, and Brad Dalke's advantage in the boys' competition was cut from six to two shots.
- 3 juveniles in College Station may be linked to 17 break-ins Updated: Aug-03-15 11:37 am
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Police believe three juveniles arrested over the weekend in College Station may be responsible for at least 17 car break-ins where electronics and other valuables have been stolen.