- Personal stories used as spin over new health law Updated: Dec-08-13 1:56 pm
- Minn. Beatle Project reaches the end Updated: Dec-08-13 3:05 am
- Vikings, Wells Fargo agree on signage issue Updated: Dec-07-13 8:40 pm
- Hunters accuse Minn. DNR of racial profiling Updated: Dec-07-13 6:14 pm
- Minn. man charged after passenger killed in crash Updated: Dec-07-13 11:20 am
- Lawsuits filed over potentially harmful vapors Updated: Dec-06-13 7:05 am
- 2013 Minnesota AP all-state football teams Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 am
- Unrelenting snowstorm buries NE Minnesota Updated: Dec-04-13 10:07 pm
- Breck settles suit over ex-teacher's sex abuse Updated: Dec-03-13 1:13 pm
- Investment firm takes stake in Minn. home market Updated: Dec-03-13 11:36 am
- Ground about to be broken at Minn. Vikings stadium Updated: Dec-03-13 8:18 am
- Oue returns to conduct Minn. Orchestra musicians Updated: Nov-30-13 5:04 am
- Vikings LB Erin Henderson back with team after DWI Updated: Nov-27-13 5:02 pm
- Ex-Vikings CB Jefferson charged with assault Updated: Nov-27-13 3:19 pm
- Travel Roundtable: Thanksgiving transit advice Updated: Nov-27-13 3:17 am
- Fire contained at Macy's at Minn.'s Ridgedale Updated: Nov-26-13 3:34 pm
- Her name - really - is Happy Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-13 6:41 pm
- 1 dead, 3 injured in restaurant shooting Updated: Nov-25-13 8:53 am
- Minn. man charged with felony animal fighting Updated: Nov-23-13 12:44 pm
- Mini golf returns to Minneapolis Sculpture Garden Updated: Nov-23-13 5:05 am
- 4-time NBA champion Vern Mikkelsen dies at 85 Updated: Nov-22-13 8:00 pm
- Patrol: Driver in pond crash lacked valid license Updated: Nov-22-13 6:22 pm
- Man indicted in death of 2nd woman found in trunk Updated: Nov-21-13 7:40 pm
- Authorities ID 5 children trapped in Minn. pond Updated: Nov-21-13 3:23 pm
- Shopper worries, Canada costs weigh on Target Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - When Jennifer Slafter first ran the numbers, she thought the new federal health care law would cost her family an extra $171 a month for an insurance plan with a higher deductible. So the 40-year-old stay-home mom from southeastern Minnesota felt compelled to go public with her frustration.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Beatle Project has reached the end of a long and winding road.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings and Wells Fargo have reached a preliminary agreement to resolve a conflict surrounding a development near the team's new stadium.
MINNEAPOLIS - Eight Hispanic hunters who were accused of being illegal residents during last year's deer season have filed a federal lawsuit accusing the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources of racially profiling them.
MINNEAPOLIS - An Eden Prairie man involved in an allegedly drunken crash that killed his passenger in August has been charged with three counts of criminal vehicular homicide.
MINNEAPOLIS - Two lawsuits have been filed against General Mills over potentially harmful vapors from a chemical used at its former research facility.
The 2013 Minnesota Associated Press All-State football team, as voted on by statewide media:
DULUTH, Minnesota - It's the snowstorm that just keeps on giving.
MINNEAPOLIS - A man who claimed he was sexually abused by a former teacher at Breck School in the 1970s has settled his lawsuit with the school.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A giant private equity firm has taken a major stake in the Minneapolis-St. Paul housing market.
MINNEAPOLIS - Politicians, Vikings executives and possibly a few notable former players will be on hand at the groundbreaking ceremony for the team's new $1 billion stadium.
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Orchestra conductor Eiji Oue (AY'-gee OH'-way) is returning to conduct the orchestra's locked-out musicians in a pair of holiday concerts.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are struggling both on and off the field.
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings cornerback A.J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend.
So you're heading out of town for Thanksgiving. Be warned: You're wading into a vast sea of people doing exactly the same thing, moving across the United States on one of the hugest travel weekends of all - with a lot of rough weather in the mix.
MINNETONKA, Minnesota - Firefighters have contained a rooftop fire at Macy's department store at Ridgedale Mall in Minnetonka.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - This week you can wish happy Thanksgiving and happy birthday to Happy Thanksgiving.
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say a lone gunman opened fire on a Minneapolis restaurant, killing one person and injuring three others.
MINNEAPOLIS - A 34-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of organizing a dog fighting ring and breeding dogs in at least eight locations.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Walker Art Center says mini golf will return to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden next summer.
MINNEAPOLIS - Vern Mikkelsen, a Hall of Fame basketball player who won four NBA titles with the Minneapolis Lakers, has died. He was 85.
MINNEAPOLIS - The woman who was driving a car filled with children when it veered off a suburban Minneapolis highway ramp and plunged into 9 feet of water did not have a valid driver's license, authorities said.
MINNEAPOLIS - A man has been charged in the death of a second woman whose body was found in the trunk of a car in the Minneapolis area.
ST. LOUIS PARK, Minnesota - Authorities have released the names of six people who were in a car that went off a highway ramp in suburban Minneapolis and landed in a nearby holding pond, trapping five children underwater for up to 45 minutes.
NEW YORK - Target Corp.'s third-quarter profit dropped 47 percent, stung by a double whammy: a pullback from U.S. shoppers and costs related to its expansion into Canada