- The Latest: Tense moment at mostly calm Minneapolis protest Updated: Nov-24-15 10:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The latest in the investigation into the fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police that has sparked more than a week of demonstrations (all times local):
- Group raised suspicions before 5 were shot at police protest Updated: Nov-24-15 9:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Protesters demanding justice for a black man fatally shot by Minneapolis police were settling in for their ninth night of demonstrations when something just didn't seem right.
- News Guide: Questions remain in Minnesota police shooting Updated: Nov-24-15 4:14 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The fatal shooting of a black man by a Minneapolis police officer has prompted more than a week of protests and led to calls for answers as state and federal investigators continue to piece together what happened.
- Eden Prairie woman gets almost 7 years for embezzlement Updated: Nov-24-15 3:51 am
MINNEAPOLIS - An Eden Prairie woman will spend nearly seven years in prison for embezzling about $1.3 million while working for a Golden Valley property management company owned by her mother.
- Hall of Famer Rod Carew, 70, hopes to get heart transplant Updated: Nov-23-15 5:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Hall of Famer Rod Carew is hoping to qualify for a heart transplant after a massive heart attack two months ago.
- 2 found dead in vehicle in south Minneapolis parking lot Updated: Nov-23-15 7:03 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say they found two people dead in a vehicle after responding to a report of shots fired outside an apartment building in south Minneapolis.
- Police: 2 dead, 1 hurt in Minneapolis shooting Updated: Nov-22-15 10:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say two men have been found fatally shot in a Minneapolis parking lot and a third was seriously injured.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Cold weather returns to Minnesota, Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-15 11:13 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A balmy November has given way to reality in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Minneapolis protest leader shakes up civil rights politics Updated: Nov-21-15 11:19 am
MINNEAPOLIS - As days of protests unfolded following last weekend's shooting death of a black man by Minneapolis police, one prominent leader was a woman who had already been shaking up racial politics in the city.
- Man killed in police shooting tried to escape troubled past Updated: Nov-20-15 2:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The troubled past that Jamar Clark struggled for years to escape now hangs over the investigation into his death at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer.
- Father, 5-year-old son shot in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-20-15 8:03 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities say a father and his 5-year-old son were shot in Minneapolis less than a block from where an unarmed man was recently killed by police.
- Viking 'ship' will be erected outside new stadium Updated: Nov-19-15 11:30 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings expect an addition to the plaza outside the new stadium in Minneapolis will be a showstopper.
- Security measures added at Gophers' stadium Updated: Nov-19-15 8:31 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota says it's stepping up security at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis for the final two football games.
- Charges filed in fatal shooting outside Minneapolis church Updated: Nov-19-15 7:06 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A murder charge has been filed in a fatal shooting outside a Minneapolis church.
- Target profit climbs as customer traffic increases Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Target says its sales rose 1.9 percent at established locations in the third quarter as it worked to revive its business by strengthening flagship categories like clothing and children's products.
- A look at what's new at Colorado ski areas for the season Updated: Nov-17-15 10:07 am
DENVER - Visitors planning trips this winter to Colorado for skiing and snowboarding will find a host of improvements and new amenities at resorts, along with expanded flight service into airports serving resort towns.
- Minnesota lawyer faces ethics complaint over pornography lawsuits Updated: Nov-16-15 5:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A state ethics board for lawyers wants a Minneapolis attorney disciplined over "porn trolling" lawsuits, according to a petition made public Monday.
- 1 dead, 1 critically injured in Minneapolis shooting Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Police say a man was fatally shot and a woman was critically injured as they sat in a parked car in south Minneapolis.
- Minnesotans march in solidarity after Paris attacks Updated: Nov-15-15 7:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Hundreds of people marched from a French-language school and culture center in Minneapolis to a local church to show solidarity with France.
- Minneapolis officer shoots, wounds person after altercation Updated: Nov-15-15 3:20 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is investigating after a Minneapolis police officer shot and wounded a man who was allegedly a suspect in an assault and kept paramedics from treating his victim.
- Michael Phelps dominates in 200 IM at Arena Pro Swim Series Updated: Nov-14-15 10:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Back in the pool and back out in front, Michael Phelps pulled away from the rest of the field with a dominant swim in the 200-meter individual medley on Saturday.
- Minnesota's I-35W Bridge to be lit in French national colors Updated: Nov-14-15 6:23 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minneapolis bridge is joining other structures around the world in showing support for France after the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris.
- Minneota tops Minneapolis North 35-18 for 1A title Updated: Nov-14-15 3:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Isaac Hennen ran for 103 yards and three touchdowns as Minneota beat Minneapolis North 35-18 to cap off its second consecutive Minnesota Class A state football title Saturday at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
- Osseo tops East Ridge 14-13, wins 6A crown Updated: Nov-13-15 11:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Osseo senior running back Prince Kruah capped a 71-yard, game-winning drive with 24 seconds to play as the Orioles beat East Ridge 14-13 in the Minnesota Class 6A championship Friday at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.