- Minnesota GOP lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet Updated: Mar-10-14 4:16 pm
- Minneapolis police find man dead Updated: Mar-09-14 10:23 am
- U of Minn. professor arrested in La. child case Updated: Mar-07-14 9:31 pm
- Gopher women's hockey team invited to White House Updated: Mar-07-14 8:30 pm
- Amy Senser's prison time shortened by 6 months Updated: Mar-07-14 5:34 pm
- Former Gopher basketball star sues over arrest Updated: Mar-07-14 11:56 am
- Teen crisis line is victim of cyberattack Updated: Mar-07-14 11:11 am
- Kaler's speech touts diversity, safety efforts Updated: Mar-06-14 10:40 pm
- School bus driver rescues children after bus fire Updated: Mar-06-14 3:01 pm
- Life in prison for fatal shooting of boy in 2011 Updated: Mar-06-14 7:16 am
- Police: Stolen gun linked to man shot by police Updated: Mar-05-14 6:15 pm
- Hageman the rare top draft prospect from Minnesota Updated: Mar-03-14 5:53 pm
- Dalai Lama visits Minnesota Updated: Mar-02-14 5:36 pm
- Minneapolis teachers reach contract agreement Updated: Mar-02-14 5:19 pm
- Minn. gay rights groups turn attention to bullying Updated: Mar-02-14 5:17 pm
- Funeral held for 5 children killed in Minn. fire Updated: Mar-01-14 7:05 pm
- Minn. Somali group fights al-Shabab message abroad Updated: Mar-01-14 12:56 pm
- Freeway in Minneapolis area reopens after pileup Updated: Feb-28-14 10:04 pm
- GOP's Seifert names lieutenant governor pick Updated: Feb-27-14 5:48 pm
- Documents shed light on 2010 Minnesota FBI raids Updated: Feb-27-14 3:28 pm
- School bus slides into intersection, causes crash Updated: Feb-26-14 2:32 pm
- Prosecutor removed from sex offender case Updated: Feb-26-14 8:19 am
- 5 Minn. banks sue Target over data breach Updated: Feb-25-14 5:44 pm
- Season ticket holders can preview new stadium Updated: Feb-25-14 11:37 am
- New Minn. Habitat house is super energy-efficient Updated: Feb-22-14 5:38 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota lawmaker apologized Monday for his tweet about NBA players that some saw as racist, saying he was rightly held accountable for inaccurate stereotyping.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police are investigating after finding a man dead with apparent gunshot wounds.
MINNEAPOLIS - An associate professor who taught at the University of Minnesota is under arrest in connection with alleged child exploitation in Louisiana.
MINNEAPOLIS - President Barack Obama has invited the University of Minnesota women's hockey team to the White House.
MINNEAPOLIS - State officials say Amy Senser will be released nearly six months early from the prison where she is serving time for a fatal hit-and-run.
MINNEAPOLIS - A former University of Minnesota basketball star who says he was injured during his arrest in a Twin Cities suburb is suing police.
MINNEAPOLIS - A crisis center in Minneapolis was forced to shut down its teen crisis hotline earlier this week after it received hundreds of computer-generated calls in a cyberattack.
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota will redouble its efforts to recruit students of color and ensure student safety, university President Eric Kaler said Thursday.
BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota - Police are commending a school bus driver who evacuated four students - two of them in wheelchairs - after an electrical fire broke out on the bus in a northwestern Minneapolis suburb.
MINNEAPOLIS - A man who persuaded two teens to shoot at a several boys riding bikes in a Minneapolis alley, killing one of them, has been sent to prison for life.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police have recovered a stolen gun they believe is linked to a man shot to death by police in a south Minneapolis home in May, the police department said Wednesday.
MINNEAPOLIS - The annual pro day workout at Minnesota rarely ranks high on an NFL team's list. The draft prospects participating are usually long shots at best.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Dalai Lama has observed Tibetan New Year celebrations outside India for the first time since going into exile more than 50 years ago.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minneapolis school district and its teachers' union have reached a tentative contract agreement.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Long before gay rights activists in Minnesota launched a successful campaign to legalize same-sex marriage, they were aiming for another high-profile goal: a state law protecting children from school bullies.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hundreds of mourners gathered Saturday for the funeral of five children who were killed in a north Minneapolis duplex fire last month.
MINNEAPOLIS - While visiting a Somali refugee camp in Kenya, Mohamed Farah was struck by a young man who spends each day just waiting for it to end.
LAKEVILLE, Minnesota - Northbound Interstate 35 in Lakeville has reopened after a series of pileups in snowy weather closed that stretch of highway for several hours.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Marty Seifert, a leading Republican candidate for governor, on Thursday named a suburban state legislator as his running mate.
MINNEAPOLIS - Newly unsealed documents allege Minnesota war protesters told an undercover FBI informant they believed in violent, armed revolution against the U.S. and raised money for Colombian and Palestinian organizations the government considers to be terrorists.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police say a school bus could not stop on an icy hill and slid onto a busy street, causing a crash.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hennepin County officials say a prosecutor who argued for the release of a serial rapist has been removed from case because of inflammatory emails sent to opposing counsel.
MINNEAPOLIS - A group of southern Minnesota banks has sued suing Target Corp., alleging damages from the retailer's data breach late last year.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings season-ticket holders will have chance beginning this week to get an interactive look at the new stadium being built in downtown Minneapolis.
MINNEAPOLIS - A new Habitat for Humanity house in north Minneapolis is the group's first home built to use solar energy for heating, cooling and hot water.