- Couple accused of welfare fraud back in Minnesota Updated: Apr-17-14 9:02 pm
- Man alleges excessive force by Roseville police Updated: Apr-17-14 11:16 am
- County attorney won't retry HIV case Updated: Apr-17-14 8:08 am
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- More former players sue NHL regarding concussions Updated: Apr-15-14 11:02 pm
- Militia leader pleads guilty to ID theft Updated: Apr-15-14 5:43 pm
- Man accused of abusing girls in 'Maidens Group' Updated: Apr-15-14 2:49 pm
- 19 people arrested after Gophers' Frozen Four loss Updated: Apr-13-14 6:28 pm
- Man, woman shot to death in car in Minneapolis Updated: Apr-12-14 11:21 am
- Short film festival celebrates women as leaders Updated: Apr-12-14 5:05 am
- Free earplugs to be mandatory at Minneapolis clubs Updated: Apr-11-14 6:47 pm
- Gardenhire to miss 2 games for funeral Updated: Apr-11-14 6:09 pm
- Police quell rowdy crowd after NCAA semifinal win Updated: Apr-11-14 4:53 pm
- Teen gets 34 years for fatally shooting boy Updated: Apr-11-14 9:01 am
- 'Juno,' 'Crucible' in Dowling's last Guthrie year Updated: Apr-10-14 8:31 pm
- Met Council OKs Twin Cities rail, includes tunnels Updated: Apr-10-14 1:07 pm
- Iowa woman found dead in Minn. last seen in Ill. Updated: Apr-09-14 2:59 pm
- Cunningham returns to Wolves after 2nd arrest Updated: Apr-08-14 8:11 pm
- Twins eager to return home, open against Athletics Updated: Apr-06-14 2:47 pm
- Truck driver finds child barefoot in Mpls. snow Updated: Apr-06-14 12:29 pm
- Minn. farm families could get property tax relief Updated: Apr-04-14 9:12 pm
- Wolves' Cunningham accused of choking girlfriend Updated: Apr-04-14 7:50 pm
- Minnesota man contracts Lassa Fever in Africa Updated: Apr-04-14 3:05 pm
- 3 shot and injured in south Minneapolis Updated: Apr-04-14 10:22 am
- Minnesota's new US attorney plans new initiatives Updated: Apr-02-14 5:09 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota couple accused of collecting welfare while living on a yacht now claim they have no money.
ROSEVILLE, Minnesota - A Minneapolis man is suing Roseville police saying officers used excessive force during his arrest even though he was complying with their orders.
MINNEAPOLIS - The legal troubles for a Minneapolis man accused of passing the HIV virus to others appear to be over.
MINNEAPOLIS - Another group of former NHL players has joined the fight for compensation for head injuries they say they incurred while playing, while at the same time targeting the violence of the game that they believe brought about those injuries.
MINNEAPOLIS - A self-described militia commander from Minnesota who was charged with stealing identification information from members of his former Army unit at Fort Bragg in North Carolina has pleaded guilty to identity theft.
MINNEAPOLIS - A self-professed minister accused of sexually abusing girls who lived in his Minnesota group's camp as part of a "Maidens Group" is facing 59 counts of criminal sexual conduct.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nineteen people were arrested after crowds flowed into the streets following the Gophers' NCAA hockey title game loss.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police are looking for leads after a man and woman were shot to death in a car.
EDINA, Minnesota - A festival of short films celebrating woman as leaders will be held Tuesday in Edina.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis bars and clubs that feature live music will have to offer free earplugs to patrons starting April 19.
MINNEAPOLIS - Manager Ron Gardenhire will miss Minnesota's games on Friday and Saturday against Kansas City to attend Saturday's funeral of Michael Hirschbeck in Ohio.
MINNEAPOLIS - University of Minnesota students were warned Friday that a heavy police presence will be in place during the national hockey championships to prevent a repeat of the riotous behavior that erupted after Minnesota edged North Dakota in the Frozen Four semifinals.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Brooklyn Park teenager is sentenced to more than 34 years in prison for fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy in a case of mistaken identity.
MINNEAPOLIS - After running the renowned Guthrie Theater for 20 years, Joe Dowling plans to revive some of his favorite plays, stage new works and produce a classic American musical as part of his final season, the theater announced Thursday.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Twin Cities' $1.68 billion light rail line project moves forward with approval of a design that includes tunneling the trains in one Minneapolis neighborhood.
MINNEAPOLIS - Sheriff's officials say the Iowa woman whose body was discovered in a rural area near Minneapolis over the weekend was last seen alive in Illinois last December.
MINNEAPOLIS - Dante Cunningham returned to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Tuesday night's game against San Antonio, just over 24 hours after being released from jail for his second arrest in three days.
MINNEAPOLIS - Games have already been played for a week all across the majors.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police don't suspect child neglect after a 4-year-old boy was found barefoot in snow and freezing temperatures.
MINNEAPOLIS - Most Minnesota farm families would get an extra $260 in property tax relief per year under legislation that's meant to ease the squeeze they're feeling between rising property taxes and falling crop prices.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Timberwolves forward Dante Cunningham was charged Friday with assault after being accused of choking his girlfriend during an argument.
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota man has contracted a viral disease common in West Africa after a recent trip there, the Minnesota Department of Health said Friday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minneapolis police say they're looking for an assailant who shot three people in a vehicle.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's new chief federal prosecutor said Wednesday he's launching initiatives to combat human trafficking, heroin, fraud, violent crime and identity theft, and he's already reaching out to local authorities statewide for their ideas.