- Aurora plans to release 6 jail inmates early Updated: Mar-02-14 4:41 pm
- Human bones found near Front Range Airport Updated: Mar-01-14 1:28 pm
- Wolfe says he's ready to return to football Updated: Feb-28-14 3:38 pm
- Aurora residents sue city over tax incentives Updated: Feb-26-14 7:43 am
- Colorado panel OKs new oil- and gas-drilling rules Updated: Feb-23-14 7:23 pm
- Man burned in Aurora house fire dies Updated: Feb-22-14 1:43 pm
- Colorado air pollution hearings continue Updated: Feb-21-14 8:00 pm
- Colorado 5A High School wrestling results Updated: Feb-21-14 12:43 am
- Aurora police scanned 12 million license plates Updated: Feb-17-14 3:59 pm
- Colorado 5A High School Wrestling Pairings Updated: Feb-17-14 12:19 am
- Senator says he didn't mean to hurt Aurora victims Updated: Feb-13-14 10:35 pm
- FBI: Same man may have robbed 2 banks Updated: Feb-12-14 5:30 pm
- Man gets 67 years in Co. blowtorch torture case Updated: Feb-06-14 7:07 pm
- Colorado VA hospital delays targeted Updated: Feb-06-14 8:14 am
DENVER - Aurora is planning the early release of six municipal jail inmates on Monday - including some with violent records - in a move blamed on the Adams County sheriff.
DENVER - The Adams County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a group of Aurora utility workers found human remains near the Front Range Airport.
AURORA, Colorado - Derek Wolfe says he's finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.
DENVER - Several Aurora residents are suing the city over local tax incentives awarded the Gaylord Rockies Hotel.
AURORA, Colorado - State health officials approved a sweeping plan Sunday to reduce air pollution from oil and gas drilling, including the nation's first statewide limit on methane emissions.
DENVER - A man who was found in a burning home in the Denver suburb of Aurora has died.
AURORA, Colorado - Colorado health officials have extended air pollution talks through the weekend on a sweeping plan to reduce air pollution from oil and gas drilling.
DENVER - First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora police used surveillance cameras to scan 12 million vehicle license plates last year.
DENVER - First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 5A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, February 20, at Pepsi Center:
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - State Sen. Bernie Herpin says he didn't mean to worsen the pain of the Aurora theater shooting victims when he said it might have been a "good thing" that the shooter had a 100-round magazine that jammed
DENVER - The FBI says two recent bank robberies in Aurora and Denver might have been committed by the same man.
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A judge has sentenced a Colorado man to 67 years in prison for orchestrating a home invasion robbery in which the victim was tortured with a blowtorch.
AURORA, Colorado - U.S. Rep. Mike Coffman has introduced legislation to speed construction and rein in costs of three Veterans Affairs hospital construction projects, including the one in Aurora.