- Aurora woman convicted in mother's 2013 shooting death Updated: Sep-01-15 9:11 pm
GEORGETOWN, Colorado - A Colorado jury has convicted a 30-year-old Aurora woman of killing her mother on Thanksgiving Day 2013.
- Woman gives birth to conjoined twins in Colorado Updated: Aug-27-15 6:21 pm
AURORA, Colorado - A Colorado hospital where a Minnesota woman gave birth to conjoined twins said Thursday that one of the babies died after a complicated five-hour separation procedure.
- Motorcyclist recovering after crash blamed on lightning Updated: Aug-19-15 10:05 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A Greeley man is recovering after a rare lightning strike that knocked him unconscious as he was riding his motorcycle on Interstate 25.
- No charges against Aurora police officer who shot armed man Updated: Aug-10-15 7:25 pm
DENVER - Prosecutors will not file charges against a police officer who shot a man who was brandishing a semi-automatic handgun outside of an Aurora bar.
- Theater shooter gets life; death would have been uncertain Updated: Aug-08-15 12:04 am
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - The life sentence delivered by a divided jury to Colorado theater shooter James Holmes averts an uncertain path to execution in a state that has put only one man to death in nearly a half-century.
- Man shot to death in Aurora parking lot ID'd Updated: Aug-04-15 10:49 pm
AURORA, Colorado - The Arapahoe County coroner's office has released the name of a man who was shot to death in an Aurora parking lot.