- Charges pending for driver in deadly hit and run Updated: Apr-13-14 3:20 pm
- Aurora wins battle in Gaylord hotel project Updated: Apr-09-14 6:42 pm
- Mass shooting victims' families helping Fort Hood Updated: Apr-08-14 10:19 pm
- Colorado city councilor wants more homeownership Updated: Apr-07-14 10:32 am
- Police say crash caused when man pulled brake Updated: Apr-07-14 9:48 am
- DA: Aurora police officers justified in shooting Updated: Apr-05-14 5:07 pm
- Colorado gun laws argued in federal court Updated: Mar-31-14 2:37 pm
- Man charged with murder in fatal Aurora crash Updated: Mar-31-14 2:17 pm
- Aurora man accused of mailing threatening letters Updated: Mar-23-14 4:51 pm
- 1 killed in small plane crash southeast of Aurora Updated: Mar-19-14 9:37 pm
- Aurora kidnapping suspect pleads not guilty Updated: Mar-19-14 11:53 am
AURORA, Colorado - The driver of an SUV involved in a fatal hit and run in Aurora has turned herself in and has been released.
AURORA, Colorado - A judge has struck down a lawsuit filed by 11 hotels - most of them based in Denver - that were trying to stop construction of a 1,500-room hotel and water park in northeast Aurora near Denver International Airport.
DALLAS - Dozens of families who lost loved ones during Sept. 11, the shooting at Connecticut's Sandy Hook elementary school and other attacks are trying to support victims of similar tragedies with a new fund, and its first efforts will focus on last week's shootings at Fort Hood.
AURORA, Colorado - An Aurora city councilwoman and a real estate agent are working to get owners of apartments near the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus to take advantage of a tax incentive to rehabilitate their buildings and sell units as condominiums.
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora police say a man caused a wreck when he pulled the brake on a vehicle during an argument.
AURORA, Colorado - Prosecutors say police were justified when they shot a gun-wielding man during a standoff at an Aurora home.
DENVER - Colorado's new gun restrictions went on trial Monday as Second Amendment advocates seek to overturn the laws on grounds that they violate constitutional rights to keep and bear arms.
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A man accused of running a red light and killing a teen in Aurora in a suspected drunken-driving accident has been charged with first-degree murder.
DENVER - An Aurora man is accused of mailing threatening letters containing white powder to police in an attempt to frame his ex-girlfriend.
AURORA, Colorado - Authorities say one person was killed in a small plane crash southeast of Aurora; and crews have extinguished a 2-acre grass fire sparked by the accident.
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A parolee accused of trying to kidnap an 8-year-old Aurora girl from her bedroom has pleaded not guilty.