- Man gets 40 years for Aurora crash that killed teenager Updated: Jul-01-15 10:02 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A man who ran a red light while drunk, killing a teenager in another car, has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
- 1st investigations wrapping up on over-budget VA hospital Updated: Jul-01-15 9:04 pm
AURORA, Colorado - The first inquiries into what went wrong with a vastly over-budget veterans medical center outside Denver could be done soon, VA Deputy Secretary Sloan Gibson said Wednesday.
- Grand jury gets case of Colorado cop who killed unarmed man Updated: Jun-30-15 8:43 pm
GOLDEN, Colorado - A grand jury will decide whether to indict a suburban Denver police officer who shot and killed an unarmed parolee.
- Man hospitalized after being shot by police at Aurora bar Updated: Jun-29-15 6:09 pm
AURORA, Colorado - A man who was shot by police at a bar in Aurora is hospitalized in serious condition.
- Denver commute times slightly longer than national average Updated: Jun-27-15 12:50 pm
DENVER - It's not in your head - driving to work in the Denver metro area can be a hassle, and people are taking slightly longer to get to their jobs than the national average commute time.
- Man arrested after carjacking, stabbing in Denver Updated: Jun-23-15 10:34 pm
DENVER - Castle Rock police have arrested a 35-year-old man suspected of stabbing a motorist during a carjacking in Denver.
- Shattered vehicle windows investigated in Denver area Updated: Jun-17-15 5:04 pm
DENVER - Police on Wednesday were investigating four cases of shattered vehicle windows in the Denver area that follow a string of broken window reports in northern Colorado.
- Aurora man gets life in prison, no parole for fatal shooting Updated: Jun-11-15 10:04 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - A 24-year-old who shot a man to death in front of his family in Aurora has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Aurora police investigate shooting involving parole officer Updated: Jun-08-15 3:49 pm
AURORA, Colorado - Aurora police are investigating after a parole officer with the Colorado Department of Corrections shot a man while checking on a parolee on Monday.