- New Mexico girl sentenced for killing foster mom Updated: Mar-06-14 3:14 pm
- Man convicted in 2012 New Mexico bus stabbing Updated: Mar-01-14 11:50 am
- Police: New Mexico man shot man beating girlfriend Updated: Feb-25-14 1:12 pm
- Monument closure likely barred visits by thousands Updated: Feb-19-14 2:17 pm
- Otero reprimands attorney over DWI representation Updated: Feb-18-14 11:02 am
- NM White Sands Nat'l Monument reopens scenic path Updated: Feb-16-14 5:02 am
- Woman found guilty in NM Burger King shooting Updated: Feb-08-14 4:26 pm
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - A 17-year-old girl who pleaded guilty in the killing of her foster mother in her southern New Mexico home now faces roughly 10 years in prison.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - A man has been convicted on charges in connection with the stabbing of two people on a Greyhound bus bound near Bent in 2012.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - A New Mexico man is facing charges after Alamogordo police say he fatally shot another man who was beating his girlfriend.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - White Sands National Monument officials say a closure due to cleanup work after a military drone crash may have prevented visits from approximately 7,400 people.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - The Otero County Commission has reprimanded the county attorney for representing a commissioner's son in a driving while intoxicated case.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - A scenic 8-mile drive in White Sands National Monument will reopen President's Day weekend.
ALAMOGORDO, New Mexico - The last of three suspects to be tried in the 2011 killing of a woman outside a busy Alamogordo Burger King was found guilty Friday of first-degree murder.