- Fire damages 500 headstones at cemetery Updated: Mar-10-14 11:25 am
- Coca-Cola exploring expansion in Chattanooga Updated: Mar-05-14 12:12 pm
- Hamilton County starting up a juvenile drug court Updated: Mar-03-14 1:42 pm
- Chattanooga rolls over Appalachian State 63-44 Updated: Mar-01-14 9:17 pm
- AG: Cities should pay school districts Updated: Feb-28-14 12:10 pm
- No sign of expansion at plant where UAW dealt loss Updated: Feb-28-14 4:22 am
- Hamilton reverses vote, won't allow speed cameras Updated: Feb-27-14 9:14 am
- Chattanooga mother pleads guilty to child abuse Updated: Feb-27-14 8:33 am
- Chattanooga councilman challenges state recall law Updated: Feb-24-14 12:15 pm
- Chattanooga charter school sees early success Updated: Feb-22-14 12:42 pm
- UAW official says union remains financially strong Updated: Feb-22-14 10:19 am
- Georgia Southern surprises Chattanooga 77-61 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:39 pm
- Chattanooga extends contract of coach Russ Huesman Updated: Feb-20-14 3:01 pm
- TN official: UAW no deal breaker for Memphis site Updated: Feb-19-14 4:52 pm
- After UAW defeat, can GOP fulfill promise of jobs? Updated: Feb-17-14 4:01 am
- Chattanooga turns back Western Carolina 83-73 Updated: Feb-14-14 10:02 pm
- January freeze demanding for TVA Updated: Feb-14-14 4:06 am
- TVA board names Ala. attorney as new chair Updated: Feb-13-14 2:01 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - For the second time this year, a fire has damaged hundreds of headstones at the Chattanooga National Cemetery.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Officials with Coca-Cola Bottling Co. United are looking at expanding in Chattanooga.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Hamilton County officials are starting a drug court specifically aimed at juvenile offenders.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Z. Mason scored 24 points, gathered 13 rebounds and blocked six shots as Chattanooga rolled over Appalachian State 63-44 on Saturday.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - A legal opinion released by Tennessee Attorney General Robert Cooper says the law requires cities across the state to pay any unremitted liquor taxes to school districts.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Friday marks the end of the two-week period within which U.S. Sen. Bob Corker promised Volkswagen would announce another line at its factory in Tennessee if workers there rejected representation by the United Auto Workers union.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Hamilton County commissioners have reversed gear and voted against allowing police officers to use speed detection lasers to ticket drivers.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - A Chattanooga mother has pleaded guilty to child abuse in the 2006 death of her daughter.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - A Chattanooga city councilman has filed a lawsuit challenging the state's recall statute after he says citizens petitioned to remove him from office because he is gay.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Three years ago, Marcia Griffin went door to door in the inner city, meeting with dozens of parents to pitch her idea for a new charter school in Chattanooga. She quibbled with the Hamilton County Board of Education for approval and finally opened her elementary school in the Eastgate Town Center, between a call center and a nightclub.
DETROIT - The man who appears poised to take over leadership of the United Auto Workers later this year says car companies' fears about the union's demise are unfounded.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Tre Bussey scored 25 points and Jelani Hewitt 24 as Georgia Southern upset Chattanooga 77-61 on Thursday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Chattanooga has extended coach Russ Huesman's deal, keeping the two-time Southern Conference coach of the year under contract through 2018.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee officials promoting a 6-square-mile "mega site" outside Memphis say it would be ideally suited for a new auto assembly plant - even if its workers are represented by the United Auto Workers union.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Republicans fighting a yearslong unionization effort at the Volkswagen plant in Tennessee painted a grim picture in the days leading up to last week's vote. They said if Chattanooga employees joined the United Auto Workers, jobs would go elsewhere and incentives for the company would disappear.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - The head of the Tennessee Valley Authority says five of the top 10 energy usage days in TVA history occurred last month as the region saw three waves of low temperatures.
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - The Tennessee Valley Authority board of directors has selected Alabama attorney Joe Ritch to serve as its next chairman.